The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Victor wanted to snap at Caesar with all the repressed anger he held towards the younger man, he knew his hips weren't going to get any narrower after what happened last night, a woman's shape was going to be his bleak reminder of the say he lost his individuality. When his life became Caesar's and he could do nothing to stop the process, as he watched the change in headlines on the daily paper at the breakfast table, he never looked amused and it was almost as if he had sunk into a type of depression. Though one of the only things that kept him from shoving the butter knife through his suitor's eye was the thought of seeing his baby girls again, he was staring off through the patio window the day before their wedding, he didn't eat what was on his plate this day. His mind was somewhere else.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar entered with a set of tailor-made suits for Victor. His figure had more or less returned to what he had been, minus the much widened hip. this was thanks to the near starvation Victor had been in, constantly claiming he had no appetite. Even his belly had returned to flatness, even though the abs hadnt reappeared, thanks to Caesar's insistance on forced belly rubbing evrrynight. Caesar came in cheerfully and dragged Victor up to try the suit on. He glanced at the lunch that wasnt touched at all and said with mocked gentleness. "Is that your silent way of saying how you reject the wedding? if so I can always cancel it, citing you had some health issue related to the miscarriage. though this would also make you miss the chance of seeing thr twins." he sat down next to Victor and cupped his breast, hearing a hiss from thr still sensitive nipple getting tweaked.
Victor heard Caesar come into the kitchen though he didn't look up at him, the once muscular soldier was close to skin and bones now. He huffed when he was hauled to his feet, looking away again as the other spoke, pressing his lips together and frowned. The other wanted to reply in the way he felt he should, that he never wanted to be with him and never would. As he shook his head only slightly,"No. I'm okay."He replied finally, looking surprised with the touch and turning his face away,"I haven't used the pump today."He murmured, it was almost as if he wanted to feel the pain of lactating and having no mouths to feed. Just like he didn't ask for surgery to get his hips realined. He needed to feel it all, despite acting as if he was numb.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar smiled excitedly hearing that. "Oh you hadnt used th3 pump? Great. I wanted some dessert myself too." Caesar lifted his shirt up, showing his breasts that were less swollen and his nipples that were lighter in color compared with before. He nibbed on it and suckled hard, soon tasting sweet droplets of milk in his tongue and a pained whimper from Victor.
Victor saw the look in his eyes, it was what he was planning, he had taken some calming pills that he had found in the bathroom upstairs. He knew that the substance would be laced throughout his milk and anything else Caesar wanted to drink from him. He tried not to look pleased as he fed from him, it wasn't hard due to the harsh sucking the grown man gave to his tits. The soldier grimaced some and moaned as he was fed upon, placing a hand on the others back and gripping his shirt.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Victor's sudden grip on him was certainly somethjng quite out of place, but before he could react to it, he was feeling dizzy. He frowned hard and removed himself from Victor's nipples and asked "what have you done? What are you trying to do?" He stumbled a bit backwards, holding his head in his hand. "Whatever you are planning, you wouldnt succeed." He warned with a hand on the desk supporting himself.
The older man looked up at Caesar,"I haven't done anything."Victor replied calmly, he watched the other, the drug was working better than he thought and he had no idea what he would do now. He stood up to his feet, adjusting his shirt to cover his jiggling chest again,"I haven't planned anything."He said and watched the other for a moment, then stepped towards him,"Are you okay?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Did you use...the calming pills?" Caesar asked, he was starting to have difficulty breathing. "Allergic...." he panted with a wide opened mouth, clutching his throat and his chest, about to collapse on the floor but stayed strong with a quick hand holding thr table top. Usually these bouts of allergic reaction will pass after 20 minutes, though appearing to be serious at first, thanks to their inheriditary fast metabolism.
There were two options for him, one was to keep going in this playing dumb facade and the other was to leave as fast as he could, or actually there were three, he could help the other. Though that was something he would do over his own dead body, so he watched the other struggle to breathe,"Go to hell."He spat at him and turned to grab the suits he had brought in, he looked at them a while, it was his old formal wear that seemed to be custom fitted for him now, he frowned up for a moment before taking a seat at the table with a huff. The older man wished he had the guts to go through with his plan, he wished he could just leave out the front door and never look back, but he didn't.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar had collapsed on the floor during Victor's hesitation, panting like a dog. He looked at Victor who was just sitting there, doing nothing. Not seeking help nor sneaking away. He didnt understand the guy, why would he be getting the calming pill if he didnt want to escape, and if he did, why hadnt he moved yet. His breathing was getting a bit better now, but he decided to not let that show yet, even pretending to have lost consciousness just to see what Victor would do next if he found him unresponsive.
Victor glanced around slightly and took the tie from the tailored suits before heading towards Caesar to tie him tightly to the table,"We're going to talk, and you're going to listen to me."He muttered beneath his breath, his brows were low and he licked his lips,"I know you're not dying. I've seen men die, you don't have the same look in your eye."He huffed and stood up straight after finishing and looking down at him, tapping him with his foot.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar opened his eyes, looking up and huffed, still a little breathless from his constricting air tract. "Since.. when we are.. not .. talking. You are the one.. refusing to talk... to me." He panted out. He struggled against the restrain a bit and added. "Why.. is that necessary. I have never hit you... and even...without the tie, I could do little to hold you back now."
Victor looked down at Caesar and shook his head,"No, we aren't. You aren't listening to me, I need you to listen."He took another tie and restrained his other arm,"You may not have hit me, but you do worse than hit me."He pressed his lips together and clinched his fists,"I want more time with my girls. I want planned visits and chances to hold them, not just shit you do to fuck with me... I-I can't live without them, they're the only reason I haven't ran off or killed you yet."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I am doing worse to you than hitting you? You sure about that?" Caesar sighed defeatedly. Victor's requests could fit into his plan. "It might sound fake, but my ultimate plan was to bring them over. They will grow up in this family." He said, it was the truth, he had planned to bring them over after the Vixtor's family totally collapse, but they would never be anything other than Victor's sister.
"Ye-Yes. I'm sure?"He looked upset by the question and just a bit conflicted as he kicked him again,"Stop acting like a condescending prick. You make me want to strangle you, I swear."He grit his teeth when he said that and spat at him,"Fuck you and your plans. You won't get away with this! I'll make everyone know the truth."He said and took the suits again, opening the patio door and tossing them outside onto the grass.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"No!" Caesar yelled and yanked on his restraints when he tossed the suit. He pulled hard but could only see the suit flying out the patio. He bit his lips and was silent for a while, looking at the direction of the clothes. He turned his face with an angry shade of red. "I was really looking forward to our wedding." He said in a quiet voice, a slightly trembling voice. He got a deep breath and got his emotions in control, returning to himself, more or less, and said "make everyone know the truth? That the fiance of the governor's son had a pair of bastard daughters from his unknown lover? You are dragging your whole family's name down with you then. And your daughters' names too. Bastards from some unknown father." He sneered and said "i will look forward to that day too."
The soldier didn't know what he was doing now, he watched the clothes as well as they fell limp onto the landscape of the other's backyard. He looked to Caesar,"I'd rather suffer with you like this, keep my girls with my father and our family's money were it belongs then in your grimy little hands."His chest rose and fell with his exaggerated pants of breath, sinking down into the seat at the table he had left minutes before all this. The pills were getting to him to now with all the fighting he was putting up,"No, I... I will tell them the truth about you... How a-abusive you are to me when you are supposed to be my husband... Keeping me locked away for your own sick pleasure."His blinks came slower and slower, almost as if he was falling asleep right there,"They aren't bastards... Not bastards... They have known their father... I have known..."He couldn't finish before he was out cold in the seat he had collapsed into.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar had recovered as opposed to Victor's succumbing to its effect. He got free from th3 restraints and stood up slowly, cupping Victor's face that had become so thin and exhausted, his eyes closed tightly. A drop of tear dropped on him, and Ceasra kissed Victor softly on his lips. "You said I was supposed to be your husband. Did you treat me like one? You complaint about how abusive I am. Arent you also hurting me? Trying your hardest to inflict pain on me?" He spoke to Victor's motionless form, quite desperate himself.

He ordered the maid to ask the tailor to make another set of suit when he recovered a bit. The wedding would go on no matter what.
Everything went as a blur after that, the suits were recovered and Victor was dressed despite his uncooperative state, he was half aware of all that went on around him. Though when they had made it to the cathedral, he knew it and he wanted to run out into traffic, but with Caesar's death grip on him he could only hope. Even when he was passed over to his father, who hobbled on a cane now and was alone at the end of the walking aisle, hope dwindled. He had no idea where his girls would be in the large crowd of strangers and that scared him. Would this all be for a few empty promises.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Do try to look attentive. If you dare to turn your head and search around the crowd even once more, I swear your daughters are going to pay for it. Dearly." Caesar warned. "Put on a bit of smile now." He added the order, somehow maintaining a perfect smile even when he was speaking between his lips.
They got in front of the pastor and caesar dragged Victor, albeit subtly, to kneel down together. They were very close to each other, and it actually looked a bit like a pair of sweet couple from the back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,401 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,432 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,954 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,516 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,298 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,849 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,945 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,421 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,673 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM