Open Experiments of Life (Open to all)
"Help me out...please.." Renard requested as he struggled in the chair.

Once out, he sat on the floor and finally the mass stopped growing. Though it was rather large. Renard could still move but non of his shirts would fit now.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Naoto was almost entranced by Charlie's moans, and it made him moan as well. His belly was still very sensitive and almost seemed to move as it was rubbed. "O-ooohh!" He was almost making out with Charlie's belly at this point.
Image is not mine.
"Can you walk?" Richmond asked, helping him stand up from the ground, giving bright smile.

"That experiment was thrilling! Don't you think?" He said in a excited tone, but was still worried for Renard wondering what is going to happen now. He rubbed Rennie's enormous belly gently in awe, fascinated by it's size.
"You're huge! In a good way." He told him, the look on his face was saying that he discovered a new universe thanks to Rennie.

"Hnnghh.. N-Naoto.. What- Ahhgh.. What if someone sees us." Charlie says between moans and pants, applying a bit more pressure to the massage but not too hard. "They might come here.. The s-scien- uuuunggh!"
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

"Ooh I feel somewhat okay..." Renard started as he tried to take a few steps.

His big belly bobbed and jiggled a little. He could movement in his belly now as well. Though it was violent so it didn't cause too much discomfort.

"I certainly feel huge." Renard said. "I think you should recommend a smaller dosage if that stuff. I'm not sure if I can fit through the door."

Naoto wasn't too worried "Well, it's not like we're having sex." He blushed again "Speaking of which, I've never seen anyone so pleasured from a belly rub." He giggled "But I guess I probably shouldn't be talking." He kissed the belly once more.
Image is not mine.
"Ah sorry ehehehe...." Richmond laughed awkwardly, wondering why didn't think of that first. But what done is done, you can't turn back now. Guiding the heavily pregnant male to his lab office, he began a tiny cheerful melody.

Once they arrived, he helped Renard sit down on his chair which had enough space for his belly to fit, surprisingly. Rubbing his belly once again since he started to admire it.

"If you feel pain, just contact me! I'll be in a flash." He said happily, ruffling his hair like a child. "I have to do a quick check on Charlie so I'll be right back okay?" He waved towards Rennie before skipping in the hallways towards Naoto's and Charlie's cell.

Charlie shivered in pleasure, feeling his roommate kiss his soft tummy. "S-Sorry.. I'm not really used to this..." He said looking down, embarrassed. He still felt hot and embarrassed but he did cheer up. "Maybe staying here isn't that bad.. I wish I could of met you earlier in my life." He said thinking out loud.

"Its fine, that's what tests ate for." Renard said as he grabbed his notebook. "Where are we going?"

Getting through the door was tricky but he managed. Being led to the other's office he took a seat as he panted. He could just barely walk with this gut. So he was tired now. Enough to where he didn't notice Richmond leaving and the young man merely started to rub his big belly.

Richmond basically barged into the cell, being cheerful as ever. "Hellooooo!! I hope I didn't ruin a love moment there. I need to do some health and mental check ups. Don't worry! I mean no harm. How are you, Naoto and Charlie?" He said happily, taking out a his report paper and pen.

"You're the one from earlier.." Charlie mumbled looking at the scientist in surprise, slightly scared.

Naoto quickly stopped what he was doing, embarrassed. It seems there was not much leace and quiet in this lab. "U-uh...I was wondering if you could figure out how many I was having?"

(Quick question, I saw you said no sex on the first post, but is anything like making out, groping, oral, fingering, cumming etc okay? I'm making sure before I do something I regret lol)
Image is not mine.
(I don't mind! ^^ Ahh sorry all the rps are exploding)

Naoto turned to Charlie "let's continue our moment after the check up." He then winked before letting Richmond resume the check up.
Image is not mine.
Charlie immediately flushed into a dark shade of red as he looked away trying to conceal his blush.
"W-W-What are you talking about.." He stuttered as he began to pout, crossing his arms.

Richmond began to inspect Naoto's stomach carefully. "I can't tell the exact amount but you are carrying alot. Hmm... Birthing them all at once might be dangerous. But I found a solution!" He said. "I was testing out something with Rennie! Thanks to him I found what I had to fix. I can speed up the growing process for some of the babies but not all, you'll have to deliver them in small groups. Not doing this might result in your body not being able to handle so much children and you could get injured badly." He explained with a soft smile.

It was almost scary how calm Richmond sounded when talked about such matters. "Um...okay, that works." Naoto responded, not really understanding what he was saying but still taking the scientist's word for it.
Image is not mine.
"Tell me when you're ready okay?" He said cheerfully. "Now symptom checkup.. Have you been getting any pain lately? Or small cramps, movements? Anything?" He asked as he wrote down 'stomach check complete.'
"And Charlie."

The teen tensed up hearing his own name being called. "Yes..?" He hoped he wouldn't recieve any bad news.

The kindhearted scientists noticed the patient's fear and gave him a reassuring smile. "How are you wounds? I hope they won't sting that much. Tell me if you have a nightmare okay? You must be shaken after what happened. That's why I put you two in the same room. Because I know both of you will help each-other out." He said chuckling as Charlie gave him a surprised look.

"Alright. That was everything for now. I'll see you another time. Make sure you rest okay?" He stood, placing a hand on his own bump, waving goodbye to his patients before heading back to Renard.

Renard was trying to reach another spot on his belly but he couldn't reach. So when the other scientist returned he was relieved.

"Finally!! Please help me get rid if this itch!!" Renard requested.

"Haha I missed the gorgeous belly!" He said, walking into the office excitedly. He placed his hand on Rennie's stomach, looking at Renard to give him directions, grinning widely. He couldn't help but rub the delicate tummy a little.
"Noooww Master Rennie, please give mee your orders." He said trying to make his voice serious.

Naoto almost felt relieved when Richmond left, it gave the pair time to be alone. "What would you like to do?" He asked Charlie as he waddled over to him and rubbed his bump.
Image is not mine.
A moam of sorts left Renard as Richmond's nds hands started to rub his belly.

"Just rub the front, its really itchy there....ooo that's the spot." Renard said, clearly enjoying it.

"Maybe we should rest like he said.." He said, trying to hold in his moans as Naoto rubbed his stomach again. "Not fair!" He said in a stubborn tone, placing his hands on Naoto's stomach, placing a soft kiss onto the belly.

"Here?" He said as he softly pressed his hand onto the skin rubbing the skin gently without hurting him. Richmond expression turned into bliss, enjoying giving Renard belly rubs. His hands began to massage the tense skin carefully, gently rubbing his hands on the stretched skin.

"It doesen't seem like you want to rest yet." Naoto winked at him "Let's just have a little fun before we do." Naoto moaned at his own belly being rubbed, but he wanted more. He reached a hand towards Charlies hind end and groped it.
Image is not mine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,238 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,629 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,066 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,306 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock