Growing Expedition (Closed with Fang Hua)
Sam moaned as he felt Fang rubbing his belly, his growth was making his skin feel more sensitive as his breasts, belly, butt, cock, and balls continued to expand. He could hear a soft pop as he saw his innie belly button pop into a rather prominent outie.
"Sam. Can you help me with my clothes?" Fang asked as her clothes were getting really tight.
Sam nodded as he waddled around Fang, not quite used to his new weight, until he was standing behind her. Since the clothes on her bottom half were already taken off due to the growth of her huge cock and balls, he focused on her huge shirt and bra. He grunted as he tried to lift up her shirt, it has now gotten skin tight since her humongous breasts started growing even larger. But he managed to succeed in getting her tent-sized shirt off as he threw it on the floor.

Sam struggled to unclasp Fang's bra considering how tight it is. But he eventually prevailed as the massive undergarment flew off of Fang's growing chest as soon as he unclasped it.
"Thanks, Sam. It was so tight." Fang moaned as her humongous breasts were free. She moaned again as she felt something moving around in her breasts.
Sam put his hands against his huge belly as he also felt movement inside him. He looked at his belly and started wondering what was going on.

"Are we... pregnant?" He asked.
"I... I'm not really sure. Is there a doctor on this ship that can tell us?" Fang asked as she was getting worried.
"Yeah, there is. I'll have to give her a call." Sam said. After a quick chat on a communicator, the doctor walked up Fang's room.

"I simply cannot see why you can't just- HOLY ASTEROID!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TWO!?!?" The doctor said as she saw Sam and Fang's enormously bloated forms.
Fang told Dr. Selina about what happened to them on Horizon. "And I believe we're both pregnant, but I think my babies are in my breasts." Fang replied
"I see..." Dr. Selina said. She was having a difficult time wrapping her head around what happened to Sam and Fang. But she had to take their word for it, they had encounter unknown alien life. Who knows what it did to them?

"I'll try to find some clothes that will fit the two of you better and we can go to the medical bay to get sonograms for the two of you. In the meantime, I suggest that the two of you stay put. And no funny business! I'll be right back." The doctor said as she left to find bigger clothes so Sam and Fang don't have to walk around the ship in the nude.
Fang let a sigh of relief. "I wonder why this happened to us, Sam." Fang said as she rubbed her breasts softly.
"I don't know." Sam said as he blankly stared at his massive belly. He couldn't be pregnant, men can't get pregnant after all. It's impossible, isn't it?
"I don't know what to do, Sam. I'm worried about us." Fang said as she sat on her bed.
"Me neither." Sam said.

"Okay, I'm back. Here, put these on. Now I know that these clothes aren't very flattering, but at least they're better than running around in your birthday suits." Dr. Selina said as she handed over a pair of what appeared to be very large hospital gowns.
Fang puts the hospital gown on. "Hey, Sam. Can you help with this gown?" She asked with her back to Sam.
"As long as you help me with mine." Sam said as he helped tie the knots at the back of the gown. Sam had doubts if his own gown could cover his now enormous rear end.
Fang tied Sam's hospital gown. "What do we do now, Dr. Selina?" Fang asked.
"Follow me to the medical bay, it's not far from here. There, we'll perform an ultrasound on the both of you to make sure that your claims of being pregnant are true. By the way, I told the rest of the crew about your um... condition." Dr. Selina said as she urged Sam and Fang to follow her.

"So, did any of them laugh at us?" Sam asked as he tried to waddle after the doctor, his massive belly, as well as his huge breasts, enormous butt, and huge cock and balls make it difficult.

"Why would they laugh at you? You guys got attacked by alien creatures, they know that this is very serious stuff. Besides, it seemed like they already knew by the time I talked to them." The doctor said.

"Wait, they did!?" Sam said, astonished.

"Yeah. Apparently, Rover saw yours and Fang's... expansion." Dr. Selina responded, referring to the expedition crew's dependable robotic probe and unofficial mascot.
"Well, at least that's good." Fang sighed happily as they reached the medical room.
"Alright then, which one of you wants to have an ultrasound first? Fang, you said that you were pregnant in your breasts?" Dr. Selina said as she, Sam, and Fang arrive at the medical bay.
"Yes, so I'll go first." Fang replied as she lifted her gown to reveal her breasts again and laid on the bed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,766 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,567 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,267 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,013 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,857 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,754 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,500 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,569 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,147 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,587 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8