the baseball lovers (closed with pregnantwithtwins)
It had been over 5 months now since David and Steven had a one night stand together. It had been a crazy night of drinking after they met each other in a bar. They don't remember much about that night. The events that followed they will carry with them the rest of there lives though. David found out he had gotten pregnant by Steven with twins while he has gotten Steven pregnant with triplets. Luckily Steven was a professional baseball player for the Metz and he could afford to have David move in who just had a mediocre desk job at a firm.
David awoke to find Steven in the bathroom weighing himself with a surprised look on his face. "What's the matter?" David asked noticing Stevens belly was getting pretty big for only 5 months in compared to his anyway.
Steve sighed and rubbed the back of his buzzed cut head and sighed. "I don't know man, I'm just getting really fat, really fast. You know?" He asked as he stepped off the scale and walked back into the living room his hand finding the growing small of his back. Steve shrugged and went into the kitchen, "Well, do you want breakfast?"
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
As if he even had to ask David thought to himself. "Of course." David said slowly getting out of bed. "Can you make some of those chocolate chipped pancakes with extra syrup and whipped cream, maybe some bacon,and eggs...oh with peanut butter toast." David said rubbing his distended belly.
"Ah all the helpings. You got it man" Steve smiled and started cooking. Soon enough the smell of eggs and bacon was wafting through the house and both of the pregnant men's stomachs were growling angrily. "Here we go, enough food to feed an army. Manga manga" Steve winked and sat down to begin eating. Soon enough he was plump full and leaned back on the creaking chair and rubbed his distended and aching belly. "Ugh, I ate to much"
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
The stack of empty dishes in front of them from there big meal took up the whole table. David unbuttoned his stretchy jeans to give his belly more room. He then continued dipping his bacon in the peanut butter. "I'm getting there David said between bites. "I guess your little ones are still hungry." David said with a smile getting peanut butter on his face from the last bite he took.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,794 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,125 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,794 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,222 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,175 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,100 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8