Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
"Cit-ies?"Irwin looked confused for a moment, though it came to his mind that there were other places and other people, bigger and more populated than his small village. "Woah... They sound so...so amazing."He smiled himself, looking to meet Max's eyes, nodding quickly,"Of course, I would love to go!"He laughed and hugged him happily, nuzzling his chest and shoulder gently,"I'm sure they would too. I don't want them to be brought up like I was."He said softky and pressed his lips together, he wasn't as excited as his partner was to have children though he was happy to be having his own chance at a family.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max wrapped Irwin tightly in his arms in return, kissing on his head and said "dont worry, our children will have amazing parents. They will grow up in a loving family, and never have to endure harsh words like you did. I am pretty you will indulge them to no end." Max smiled as he pictured Irwin.getting surrounded by children. He rubbed Irwin's arm as if to give him reassurance and strength. "We could move into the city, somewhere near the shore. Hmm our chidlren will have such a diffeeent life with yours."
The human grinned into his chest as they hugged tightly, he nodded in agreement to the fullest of his capacity and almost cried from the bliss that filled him. He couldn't begin to process how his life had begun turning in this direction,"I love you, Max."He murmured and kissed his jaw softly as he wrapped his arms around his neck,"Don't ever leave me, please."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I promise, Irwin, I will not leave you until the end of time. I love you too much to leave you." Max wrapped his arms around Irwin's waist, holding him tight, tilted his head to nudge into the ruffles of Irwin. "You are now my mate, selkies dont leave their mates. If we leave our mates we wouldnt be able to survive. Is that reassurance enough?" Max said with a smile in his voice.
Irwin blushed darkly as they hugged each other tightly, he couldn't help the purr that escaped him as they did, it seemed to just come despite him never being able to purr before in his life. Though he barely noticed that he was doing it as he burrowed into Max's body,"What if something happens?"He asked gently, pulling away to look at him seriously this time,"What if someone finds out?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max didnt pay too much attention to the pur, in his subconsciousness he had considered Irwin as one of his kind being his mate and this obvious representation of selkie trait ddint surprise him at all. He just snuggled close to his lover. Max looked equally seriously into Irwin's eyes and said "then I would try everything in my power to protect you, we will run away together, living either in a secluded little house or a boat as you have mentioned. If you want we can aldo move to another village where no one knows us and start over again. Whatever it is, I will never leave your side."
Irwin leant into the hand that wiped away his wet tears, he hadn't been so sure of anything in his life, though this was something he was sure about with all his heart. The human grinned once more, his freckled cheeks reddening and teeth gleaning in joy, he nodded,"Great."He leant up and pecked him on the lips, though it turned into something much deeper for a long moment before he pulled away again. "I can make you some clothes."He mentioned,"I'm not as good as my mom but I can make things... Would you like that."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max also smiled seeing his mate's joyful face, he kissed deep and revelled in the sweetness of his love. Upon hearing his mate was also a tailor, he grinned widely. "Wow so you could even make clothes? Irwin you never cease to surprise me. Howany little secrets have you hid in that little body of yours." Max nuzzled into Irwin again. "Then you could also make clothes for yourself and the little ones! It would be so lovely."
"Not great ones, but they are durable and keep you warm."He shrugged and reached up to run his fingers through the other's hair, giggling softly when he was nuzzled once more and then moved to stand up to his feet carefully,"Not many."He replied,"I'm not that interesting."He smiled some and ran his hands down to cup his middle, it was growing at a rate he couldn't really comprehend and looked down at his distended belly,"You mentioned a disguise before?"He mentioned and ran his hands over the globe like stomach that stuck out of his frame, then placed his fists at his back to support the added weight, moving towards the living room at a slow shuffle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You are too interesting to me, that I fidn myself falling deeper in love with you by the day." I smile and followed you up, finding your posture to be adorable with your hands behind your back, which pushed your belly out even more. "Yes some disguise... your belly is getting quite prominent... hard to convince others that you are just developing a potbelly. So I am thinking either we dress you as a pregnant woman, or an elderly with a great beard so people in town wont recognise you?" Max followed Irwin into the living room, peeking at the patch of fair skin exposed under the shirt.
Irwin blushed some when he said that and rubbed his own hands over his middle now with a sigh, closing his eyes for a moment while Max stood around him. He laughed softly at the mention of the disguise,"I don't have any womans clothing."He mentioned,"How would that ever work?"He stood in the middle of the living room a moment, distracted by the thought.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hmm what you need is just a long hair wig. Just a simple rag will be good enough to pretend like a dress? I think everyone's attention will be focused on your belly instead of on your wear. What do you think?" Irwin was in fact a little lean, making rhe belly even larger if he wore something that wasnt as baggy and oversized as his clothes now.
Irwin shook his head,"No. I don't like that idea... If I'm going to dress up like a woman, I might as well be the prettiest woman out there."He said simply, and turned to face Max with a small smile,"Don't you think?"He asked and ran his hands down his middle to accentuate the curves,"Unless you want me to seem like a homeless beggar."He looked up at the selkie with big eyes, almost as if to get him to say anything about it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh of course I want you to be the prettiest woman, not only in town, but also in the entire world. I want you to feel pretty and be confident, feel secure enough knowing I would always be there to protect you and take care of you, not afraid of showing off your beauty and your curves." Max followed Irwin's hand in tracing thr projection of Irwin's belly. "You know, your curves are so delicious and attractive I am starting to worry you are gettinf every men in town to crave after you, wanting to get their filthy hands on you. I will need to be extra possessive and intimidating to scare them away." He said in a dreamy voice, caressing the belly.
Irwin blushed from his nose to the tips of his ears and he looked away slightly, pressing his lips together,"Then I suppose we shouldn't be just standing around here."He laughed softly and leaned up into him to kiss his lips softly,"Let's go get ready and then head out into town."He murmured to him, squeezing his arm and heading off into the back of the small cottage, it would seem even smaller with him growing bigger and then a few selkie pups hopping around. Though he smiled at the thought.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max saw how beautiful the blushing Irwin was and smiled, following his lovely mate into the back. "So you have any ideas on how to become the prettiest in town? I am, lamentably, helpless in offering ideas with my limited knowledge on han clothing, though I am sure my aesthetics should still be applicable." Max flopped on the bed and looked at his lover standing in front of the closet, busy shuffling through the garments.
Irwin nodded some, not replying for a few quiet moments as he took a shirt and jeans off the rack and tossed them onto the bed. He took off his pyjamas and rubbed what he could of his body, it was unfamiliar and strange though he knew it was for the comfort of himself and the pups. "I have tits."He laughed, though they weren't large, they were noticeable with his clothes off, his nipples were perked and his chest bloated. "That's so weird."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"They are preparing for our young." Max cupped the little bulge with gentleness. "They would be very sensitive later, and when the time almost comes they would be secreting abundantly... so how are you planning to dress?" Max kissed Irwin abit on the belly and asked.
"I suppose they are."Irwin nodded in reply, looking down when Max knelt to kiss his belly and running his fingers through his hair,"I don't have any dresses. So maybe just a shirt and pants."He shrugged and lifting his face up to kiss him again deeply,"We have time, don't we?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Of course. All the time in the world. Now do your magic my love." Max looked up as if worshipping his god, looking at Irwin with so much love and adoration. "I am looking forward to bringing the most beautiful woman out in town. And if my girl can be so kind, can you also think of somrthing that maybe would be less tight on me too." He added, struggling slightly in his skintight shirt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,714 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,082 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,654 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,066 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,743 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,786 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,338 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,875 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,078 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,736 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite