Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Irwin smiled softly and continued stroking his hair a moment before moving towards his amour to open it up, kneeling down himself. He opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and oversized shirt that he had gotten his father for his birthday though they had a falling out that day. "Wear these."He grabbed the gift bag, standing up straight again and emptying the clothes out on the bed,"Sorry, I'm afraid you're going to have to go commando."He mentioned since he had no underwear for him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I can live with that. Nice shirt! Did you buy it for me?" Max asked, putting on the shirt already. "Fits me just fine." He smiled and turned around for Irwin to see. "But when did you have the chance to do that?" He embraced Irwin and asked him, looking at him with love in his eyes, hand on his back circling the human in him.
"No, sorry. It was a present for my dad that I never gave him."He replied and watches as Max slipped the shirt on, smiling softly and nodded,"I can see that."He replied while he smoothed the collar and tucked in the tag to it, running his hands up more to run through his hair,"Hm? I didn't make it, I bought it."He tapped his chest with a hand before pulling away again gently,"Let me get dressed-"He laughed softly when he was captured in another embrace by the Selkie.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hmm I deserve this gift so much more than your dad." He whispered with a proud. "Ohhh you are getting dressed too! I am getting so excited." Max didnt release his grip but instead, waddled together to the closet with Irwin in his arms, his belly cradled. "Can I help?" He asked with twinkling eyes.
"You sure do. I think you appreciate it more than he ever could."Irwin replied and laughed softly at his partner, sometimes he forgot that he wasn't human, this wasn't one of those times. "I'm wearing what I've already laid out."He smiled and looked up at him as he hovered over him,"I can dress myself, love. I'm not helpless."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Aww but I wanted to help. And I wanted to touch your belly, I miss our babies already." He chirped excitedly. He got his hands on thr hem of Irwin's shirt and lifted it up, helping him take them off. With the skin on th3 belly stretched so tight, be was having a bit of difficulty raising his arms too high, and Max was careful enough to noticr it and helped Irwin remove the shirt one side at a time to avoid too much discomfort for him. "The pants?" Max asked with excitement.
"You can miss them when they're born. For now they're in here chilling."He smiled and pet his middle softly, before Max moved to lift his shirt up and of of him carefully. Irwin grimaced some when he even had to lift one arm, his body was built for this, especially stretching so...suddenly with no time to recover. "Yeah, go ahead."He smiled some at him and ran his hands over his middle, he had no idea what kind of stretch marks were forming and the dark line that had appeared from his belly button to his groin.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max on the other hand could see clearly how the rapid stretching had ruined Irwin's skin. The stretchmarks were angry red. Max gently traced the stretchmarks and th3 darkline, speaking with worry. "Does this make you painful? Itch? I will think of ways to alleviate this." He stood up and wrapped Irwin up and apologized. "Sorry, I didnt know th3 pregnancy would bring you so much trouble and pain."
Irwin noticed the worry in his voice and in the pinch between his eyebrows as his big hand ran over his middle, he tilted his head. "What does?"He asked and looked down some, he couldn't see it from his angle of his belly, though either way he didn't notice anything wrong. Even a feeling. "No, why? What are you talking about?"He was confused at the change of demeanor in Max as he wrapped him up in a robe.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I... those stretchmarks.... I dont know if they would ever go away. Sorry Irwin." Max apologized again, at least he knew now that Irwin wasnt bothered by them physically. "I swear i will find some way to at least alleviate them. I would hate it if you are scarred like that....." he didnt mind those scars himself, but he knew Irwin was self-conscious enough already.
"Stretchmarks?"Irwin looked up at Max slightly then back down as he ran his hands over his middle and his brow furrowed as he felt what the other was talking about now. "Oh."He sighed and shook his head with a small smile,"It's okay."He said and then looked to be concentrating again as his fingers traced the marks,"Just...let me live in ignorance."He looked up at the Selkie and smiled again softly,"I'm okay."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Is it? You are alright? I am totally fine with them, i was just worried you would... anyway let's not talk about them." Max blushed a bit, thinking maybe he had overreacted, though he swore he would find ways to remove them. "Now shall we get onto th3 pants?" He looked at Irwjn with an exciting face again. "Hmm lift your feet?" He knelt down and got the pants spread out for Irwin to step through.
Irwin shrugged,"This is the price we pay for not planning ahead."He joked somewhat about their technically illegitimate children, then shook his head some,"Why cry over them? I couldn't help it and I'm sure as hell not going to blame the babies."He moved to Max as he knelt before him and lifted his foot for his daypants,"You're liking this almost too much."He laughed softly and ran his fingers through the others hair as he stepped through the pants carefully.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max smiled at Irwin sweetly. "What's wrong about helping my own mate? We are bonded for life so it's just naturla I enjoy taking care of you. I love you, that's why I enjoy every moment with you!" Max explained matter of factly, tilting his head. "Well but I gotta admit getting you dressed, or getting dressed in general, is something I am very interested in." He stood up and got the shirt on, ruffling his thick mop of hair a bit and kissed him lightly.
Irwin shook his head sim whth a smile,"Nothing... Nothing at all... I love you too."He kissed his head and let him finish putting his pants on, then his shirt as he blushed weakly,"Why is it so interesting?"He asked and looked up at him, closing his eyes as his hair was ruffled and smiling into the kiss,"Tell me on the way into town."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You want to drive? Or maybe we could take the bus. Would your belly be pressed by the wheels now?" Max rubbed on the belly and asked. "Where should we be going anyway? Do you know any nearby shops that we could buy from without attracting too much unwanted attention?" He thought 2 guys entering a maternity wear shop would be attention-attrcating enough, so some place in their town may not be the best idea.
"No. We could take the bus."He nodded in agreement,"Wouldn't want to have a growth in the middle of driving, then I'd get stuck."He joked some and placed a hand on his lovers hand,"Don't do that in public, Max. Okay?"He looked up at him slightly and took his hand away to kiss his fingers softly, then let fo of his hand as he began walking down the street,"We'll go to a tailor shop and buy fabric for clothing."He revealed, it would attract the least amount of attention on them and plus it would give him opportunity to practice his sewing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Alright. I will try to hold myself back. I cant wait to see you sewing... it's so amazing. We never have any tailors, but you managed to make garments is simply amazing." Max happily followrd Irwin, though he yearned to help his mate in his difficult waddle, he knew his mate was right. Him being in so close proximity with Irwin would just attract way too much attention, making it dangerous for both himself and Irwin.
Irwin smiled at how appreciated he was just for such a simple task, he smiled softly as he struggled to walk in a correct line down the road. "We'll stop by the fabric shop and the general store if we can. Then head to my parents house if need be."He adjusted his jacket and made sure to walk carefully in his boots on the icy roads.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max nodded happily. His smile waned for a bit at mentioning of Irwin's scumbag of a father, but he resumed his happy look quickly, watching Irwin with his cute waddle out on the road. He had his concern for Iriwn to be exposijg himself with him going around th3 public and in front of his family, but thr coat seemed to be covering his distortrd belly quite well, for now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,700 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,073 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,642 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,059 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,721 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,757 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,334 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,873 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,067 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,730 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite