Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Irwin looked at Max slightly and smiled softly,"I'm glad." He drove down the road, heading to the shore so they could maybe start a fire and cook the tuna,"More than our children? I would hope you loved them equally to me."he said, intertwining their fingers and rubbing the back of his hand,"Will we still move away?"he asked him,"You wanted to, didn't you?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"If you are willing..... I do think it would be a better place. Or else anyone would start to notice your, change of shape." Max scratched his head as he couldn't really find the word. He squeezed Irwin's hand tight and gave him a toothy smile. "Salmons are really hard to come by, you know? They often swam back to rivers when they got most delicious, like, fat enough." He was glancing at the fish already, not minding eating it raw at all. They chose a place by teh shore and Max looked like a nice puppy waiting for Irwin to set the fire.
"You said the island is where more of your kind is? Where you grew up? Or...?"he stopped for a moment a few feet from the beach where they could walk down to where the water was,"Maybe it'll be a delicacy for us then."he offered, humming lightly,"It sounds delicious actually."his hand went to his middle, smoothing the large shirt down over his stomach, then climbing out of the truck. Walking down to the shore with Max as he carried the box, he gathered some wood and made a ditch to place it inside.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max sat down crossing his legs, awaiting for Irwin to settle the things with his back srraight. He was quick to get up though when Irwin finished laying the wood and straightened himself back up. He carefully took his mate into his arms and sat down with him on top of his lap. "There you go, I am your sitting mat with the inlaid function of helping you up when needed." He said, already salivating while cooking thr fish. "Ya about that island... yes there are mor eof my kind and every selkie grew up thrre. It's a safe haven for us, no sharks, with abundant food source around, and our cubs were nursed there throughout." He circled Irwin with an arm across his waist, protectively palmed his belly.
Irwin laughed brightly when he was dragged down into Max's lap, tilting his head back and looking up at him,"Thank you, who knew a chair could be so handsome."he added and watched the fire flicker in the others eyes for a moment,"Sounds like a wonderful place."he said,"Is it not too good to be true?"he asked him, his own hands coming down to hold his stomach as well while the other pressed his palm to his middle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Aww thanks. I was told I am good looking. There are indeed a lot of girls glancibg and giggling when they saw me." Max said proudly. He used the corner of his eyes to read the reaction of Irwin on this, before addibg. "Though too bad for them, my heart's already lost to one beautiful soul...."

"It's on a remote island... and all seljies protected it furiously so it wasnt possible for any boat to sail near it. This heavrn could only be reached through swimming... and once we got there, my kind wouldnt allow any soul to leave again. That's why you humans always reported missing cases... some of them had followed selkies back and could never return. Does this still make it a heacen?"
"Much too bad for them, because you are all mine!"he laughed and kissed over his jaw and neck softly, turning himself just a bit so he could look at him more. His thumb ran over the back of his hand and he shrugged his shoulders lightly as he squeezed his hand,"It sounds like a good place for the children."he said simply, looking down and moving to lift his shirt more so his skin was exposed to the light, his belly round like a full beer belly. "Why would I want to stay there forever though?"he asked him,"What's there for me?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
That question had Max shifting uneasily. "Ah, hm. To be with me and our children?" He asked timidly, biting his lower lip. That was indeed the most he got. "That and.... you woudlnt need to worry about food, or money, or, anything?" He tried adding a few but he was running out of advantages for irvin. He finally let out a frustrated groan and kept his gaze on Irvin's amazingly fair belly. "No, there isnt much for you though... and i am not going to lie to you, not all selkie-human couples last.... and the result was usually not that good."
The human looked up at him once and then back down again as he stroked his stomach slowly, it seemed like as good a reason as any. Maybe even a bit more than another, though he wasn't sure he wanted to drop off the face of the earth yet, not at the moment at least. He liked his life here, despite what Max saw of it and didn't like, it was his life and he had a family already, his lips pressed together. "That doesn't sound like living to be honest, Max."he said gently, looking up at him,"Half of life is the worries that come with it."he smiled softly at the groan and watched his stomach as well. The lives inside, snug and warm inside of him, comfortable to be growing there, he looked up at Max,"How so?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max smiled a bit bitterly at Irvin and nodded. He knew it was very high a price for Irvin to agree to his proposal. He could have deliberately not tell him the harsh rules for bringing him back, but he couldnt bring himself to lie to his mate. He stroked Irvin's jiggling , saying hi to the little ones, and sadly recited the stories that heknew of. "Some humans... they regretted after staying for a dozen or so years. It's the same everytime... they would start quarrelling, then the heatybetween them would get so much their bon would be severed forever. The selkie would then bring the human mate to the deepest of oceans and....left. some better ones would bring their mate to an isloated island where no other soul would visit....abandoning them there forever. Selkies who ha lost their mate would also slowly wither from the guilt of having killed yheir mate an eventually die from heartbreak...."
Irwin watched as Max's big hands held his stomach and stroked slowly, he felt a slow shift and smiled brightly, covering the others hands. "I felt them move."he said, though he knew the other might not, though noticed the sad tone that the other had. Or felt it at least as he looked up at him, smiling softly and leaning up to kiss him softly,"Just tell me. I promise we won't be another one of those couples."he told him and squeezed his hand, going silent as he listened to him and tilted his head at the tales, feeling like he had a heavy heart as well at the end of them.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The tremble Max felt was still too faint to be distinguished as movement, but he still caressed on the spot to interact with the babies. He kissed Irwin and tightened his hold, not wanting them to repeat the history of those pitiful couples. "We dont have to go.... yes. We wont go there. Yea, then if either of us ever got fed up, we could still separate peacefully." Max said with tears in his eyes, but still managed to smile at Irwin. "My love, I dont want us to get into those fights. I am so afraid.... " Max pouted and rested his head on Irvin's shoulder.
The human kissed him back softly, letting their noses touch for a moment as his hands rested on the backs of the other's,"You would give that up for me?"he asked him softly, looking up at him as he sat in his lap beneath the warm sun, feet buried in the sand. He reached up to stroke his cheeks gently,"Hey, don't cry."he murmured,"We won't, we love each other. We love our baby."he kissed his jaw again softly and sighed as he rested his head against his head now,"I love you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I would give up everything for you... even my life." Max said solemnly. Selkies couldnt live without their mates anyway, so he was prepared to sacrifice himself if it meant a vhance for Irwin to live. "I love you too, with all my heart." He took Irwin's hand and pressed it against his heart. He pressed theit faces together and whispered. "I promise it would never changr as well.…so please dont dont love me..." he addded the latter part in his heart.

The fish was soon done and Max took it and sliced it open, letting Irwin have the mosy tender parts while he himself devoured happily into the head. He moaned at how tasty it was and licked his lips, almost wanted to howl like a seal.
"Don't say that baby."he hated the turn this had taken, though wanted to reassure the man-seal he had taken up as a mate. Irwin kissed him softly on thr lips, then moved so he could grab the fish, watching him slice it open and taking the parts that were given to him. Smiling softly and picking the bones clean, eating the tender meat while sitting in his lovers lap. Hearing the moan and grinning softly,"Is it that good?"he asked him, looking up then down at the smoking fish.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It's so good!" he almost wanted to brush on his short whiskers like he would before when he was in seal form, and shocked himself when he couldn't feel anything. He smiled and then took another huge bite, his sharp teeth crunching even the bones. He was still licking on his fingers when he had finished, and when there was not a trace of fish left, not even any faint smell, he put both hands on Irwin's belly and smiled contently. "Hmmm so nice. Oh my, I am absolutely smittened ... by your cooking skills as well now!"

While touching his belly, Max sneakily slipped his finger under Irwin's baggy shirt. He wanted to touch the bare skin somehow... he wanted to feel Irwin and their babies, jsut to reassure himself after their slightly sad conversation.
He was glad about Max liking the fish, chuckling softly when he mentioned him cooking it, all he did was sit in the presence as it cooked and nothing more. Though he didn't say anything more, watching him as he ate the scraps contently and sat back some as he ran his fingers gently up his shirt. There was faint movement within him, not strong but noticable to him at least as he hummed.

The oils from the fish sinking into his skin as Max rested his hands against his stomach, the human reached down and lifted his shirt more to show off that pale, reddened belly. A few stretch marks marring the skin though that was natural as his stomach almost filled his lap now, life filling him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max looked down and traced the stretchmarks as gently as he could, treating them like open wounds. He smiled at a little flicker from within and intertwined their hands together. "You are going to be so big... these little ones arent finished with their growth - even though they are getting active. When they are bigger, their kicks could wake you up from your sleep." He smiled recalling stories. In some cases, the movement was so vigorous even their partner would wake up from the quivering belly - maz was certainly looking forward to it.
"I feel huge already."he mentioned as he was held, smiling softly and pressing his belly further into his hands,"God I hope not."he said softly, shaking his head and looking up at him,"You'd have to do something about that if your children keep me up at night."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max smiled when Irwin pushed out his belly. It's warm and soft, he could spemd thr whole day just rubbing it. "Hmm let's see. If they woke you up at night, I guess some 'rocking' could do thr trick in luring them back to sleep. How about that?" His smile truend a little more teasing. He nuzzled his nose against Orvin and asked again. "What do you think? They would be more prepared to face the sea if they experienced bumpy grounds before they are born..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,706 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,077 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,648 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,066 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,735 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,776 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,337 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,875 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,073 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,734 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite