Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Irwin grinned at the subtlety as he looked up at his mate with a nod,"I'd like that... I'd really like that."he told him and kissed him softly as he was nuzzled,"Yeah, of course I'd want that."he smiled at him brightly,"You're getting me excited just thinking about it."he told him as he ran his hands over the others on his stomach, moving one of them to his bulging groin.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh! I never knew.... hmmmm have I been too stupid to get the hints? Have I been missing something all along...?" Max's eyes lit up at the opportunity. He always assumed Irwin didnt particularly wantrd this, but the hardness he was feeling told him otherwise. He smirked and looked around, convinced they were on their own, before proceeding.

He slipped his hand through his pants and snaked its way through to his crotch. He enveloped Irwin's prick in his slightly rough palm and fondled with it. "You liking this way? We are so exposed here....if there is anyone passing by....."
Irwin met his eyes if he could and grinned some more as he didn't care if anyone was around, he was pregnant and horny, he wanted his mate to take care of him. Taking in a shuddering breath when his rough hand pushed through the fabric of his pants and underwear,"Mm..."he bit his lip and tilted his head back as his cock was stroked and balls fondled, pre leaking from his tip,"They'll see us... Me, pregnant and getting a handjob from my wonderful...selkie mate."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You sure that's only a hand job? Are you satisfied with a handjob alone?" Max chuckled. He had to admit hearing Irvin saying that made his heart swell with pride. "My wonderful human mate... you are so gorgeous being pregnant and mine, I wanted to just tell the world thatvwe are together. That I am yours and you are mine." He smiled and sneaked his pinky further back Irvin's crotch. He nuzzled his neck anr licked his sensitive skin, feeling very aroused himsefl at this open space.
"Mm... I believe so."he replied, though knew that was a lie as he grinned again at the other man,"Unless you wish to give me something more?"he hummed and grinned at the other man as he looked at him, rocking into the finger against his taint,"Are you going to make love to me? Right here?"he chuckled softly,"Rock all of us back to sleep, huh?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You know I am an overachiever." Max smiled at his mate's teasing. He loved how the human was seducing him so easily. "Why not? Here is as good a place as anywehre else... we cohld even hear the waves here while we 'rock'." He smiled and pulled down the pants and ubderwear just enough to.show Irvin's backside. His botttom was so gorgeously shaped now, even rounder and fleshier as the pregnancy progressed. He teased his openkng a few more times and tested his limits slipping his pinly in.
"Help me onto my knees."he told him gently, a bit too round to crawl out of the seat of the others lap he had settled into, his ass revealed already and he smiled softly. Biting down on his lip and moaning as his ass was breached, humming and closing his eyes as he sat back onto the finger tip slowly. Rocking back into the hand around his cock and quivering as slick came from his ass, mysterious and possibly because of the pregnancy changing his physique.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max couldnt hide th3 chuckle when he heard irvin's request. His mate was prrtty big now indeed. He helped him up and brushed away all possible sharp stones betore lettint him.kneel. his smile widened seeing how esgerly Orvin was rocking back an the slick was an excited surprise. Not many human would undergo this change tgis early in the prrgnancy, and it showed indirectly how compatible they were with the pregnancy preparing Iwin's body so quick.

Witb one hand, Max removed his beltvand relessed his cock. He rubbed the fat mushroom head against Irwin a few times, smearing it with slick, and then pressed down against his eager snd greedy folds.
Irwin moved onto his hands and knees in the soft, warm sand, his belly sinking into it as well as he hummed,"Rock into me Max, give me yourself."he asked of him softly, biting his lip and moaned softly at the cock that rubbed against his anus, spreading the slick which he thought was his lovers own pre cum. Biting his lip as he was pushed into and arching his back, spreading his legs more and rubbing his tummy slowly,"More, Max."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max caressed Irwin's bottom lovingly. He loved how snowy his skin looked, contrasting nicely agains this own more tanned skin. "As you wish Irwin...." He smiled and pushed inside of the human. He's even warmer and more enticing than he remembered. He could even feel his belly hanging low, resting against the sand. He breached his puckered hole and both of them moaned loud from how well they fitted together. It's amazing and Max could feel their bodies resonating against each other, they were indeed a perfect couple and he was feeling the trhill of his nature telling him he had found the right one.
He pushed back against his touches and the cock that pushed into his tight ass, moaning softly and tossing his head back,"Max... Yes... Yes..."he whimpered, ass spread wide and the cock filling every centimeter of him slowly more and more,"Rock with me."he begged him softly, back arched and hips swaying as he made sure that the selkie's cock got everywhere he wanted it to go. "I love you so much."he panted softly and reached back to grasp the other if he could, rocking with the slow pushing of his cock.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"And i do you too... i love you so much, you are my everything." Max bent down and held Irwin's shoulder and started rocking, he pressed small kisses down his back, sending eletrical thrills down his spine as he nudged deep into the spot Irwin wanting him to be, grinding into thesweetspots and slipped his hand down to his lightly swaying belly. It's so round and heavily hanging, the ripples caused by teh motion was so peculiar a feeling Max couldn't let go of it.
His mouth hung open as the cock pressed into his prostate and he moaned brokenly, pushing back against the cock inside of him and whimpering softly. His curly hair fell into his eyes and he let his head hang, belly rocking with the slow thrusts, his cock dripping into the sand below. It felt so good, he bit down on his lip, he felt completed as the cock pushed into his ass. He felt so full and round,"Can I be like this all the time?"he asked,"I want so many babies."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"As many as you wish, the ocean is large enough to house all of them." Max's heart swelled at Irvin's wish, getting all flustered and excited. He also enjoyed seeing Irvin huge with his babies. He looked so beautiful now that he was nurturing new lives, and undeniably his belly wasaking him glow. He held Irvin's low hanging belly and really feel for its movement as he once again grinded hard into his prostate, still keeping things slow, calculating his angles careufully maximizing pleasure for both of them.
He was grinning when his mate said that,"Yes!"he nodded, leaning back against Max as his broad chest pressed against his shuddering spine, his cock forcing itself deeper. He moaned out, tilting his head back as his lover grasped his stomach, rocking as finally his cock spilled over easily, clinching down on Max and crying out softly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Irvin was clenchingbso tight on Max, the selkie howled, startling a few seabirds around. The soft cry from Krvin wasnt muffled though and Max just managed to grind a few more times into Irvin, effectively lengtehning Irvin's orgasm by fucking into his prostate hard, before flooding Irvin with his seeds. He was coming in such a thick load Irvin's belly got that bit larger, and some even forced their way out of his hole, flushing put from where they were linked togehter.
They made a mess, he knew that, cumming within his ass and even over the sand beneath them, he panted, half moaned as he arched his back and collapsed again onto his hands. Riding his orgasm through as he shuddered and spilled over, whimpering and moaning as he rocked his hips back and forth, his stomach still now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max was equally excited. He had just made love to the love of his life, in front of the mass ocean that's his home, and he got an idea. He started slowly pulling out, then slammed right back into Irvin with renewed vigor. He grinded into Irvin, once again drawing sweet moans from the trembling body in frotn of him, and held him by his waist and then lifted him up. From afar, it would look like there were just pressed together very closely, and then Max started walking. Irvin was boneless on him and he guided the human step by step forward, marching to the ocean as cum and squirt kept trickling down between their legs.
Irvin gasped, not breathing for a long moment as he moaned out his partners name, tears coming to his eyes from the pleasure and his cock spurting again. He whimpered softly and turned his head with a groan, pressing back against Max as he was carried towards the ocean. Speechless.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
They soon reached the water and Max held Irvin by his belly instead now, walking deeper into the raging sea. It felt nice, the cool water brushing agianst their body after their heated sex, washing away also the stickiness between them. While they walked, he was grinding into Irvin in unpredictable angles, and sometimes the waves would move them in unexpected ways that added the thrill. With their lower half submerged in water, Max let Irvin down and started thrusting again. "baby can you feel the seawater caressing you? Can you feel it rush inside of you, getting between us and filling us?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,404 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,960 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,434 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,956 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,517 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,229 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,298 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,849 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,947 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,675 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite