Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Irvin's knees went weak and he couldn't walk himself as he arched and moaned in the other man's grip, his body quivering and toes curling. Simply nodding at the questions, whimpering as he wasn't rocked any more but completely fucked as the selkie pushed into him and dragged out again. "It's cold-"he panted out, tilting his head back and moaning, his ass quivering around the cock and his own member shuddering, goosebumps rising over every inch of him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max's hands stretched over to hold Irvin's belly, feeling the jiggle making waves in the ocean. He pressed closer to Irvin hearing him complainiing about the cold and pressed his back completely.over Irvin's back, keeping him.close and thrusted harder. He moved his palms down and clutched Irvin's prick. He neednt stroke it, simply by fuckijg Irvin, he managed to shove his prick through his palm and gave Irvin the pleasure he was enjoying as well.
Irvin pushed his hand onto his partners hands and he moaned softly as he rocked into his cock, squeezing his eyes shut,"Nh... Max~"he whimpered softly, tilting his head back against his chest and shoulder as he clinched around the large girth inside of his ass. Biting down on his lip and groaning as his cock shoved into his fist over and over again, back arching as he did so, quivering from the intense pleasure.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max slapped Irvin's belly for the human being naughty clinching down, the impact was greatly reduced with the resistance of water, and became more like a stroke when it landed. Nonetheless, max thrusted a little harder. Irvin was much too sensirive to last now, the babies pressing.low and heavy in his pelvis making every sensation enhanced. Max was sneaky enougb that he didnt particularly position his thrusts, just shoving into Irvin letting the tides determine his angles, and caused surprised yelps from.Irvin every single time.
He jiggled when he was slapped, grinning and moaning as he rode his mates cock, whimpering and pushing back against him, crying out. He whimpered and spread his legs more, opening himself up to Max to let him push into him as he wanted to, unpredictable and ravaging to his pelvis. The litter was quiet as their parents had a little fun, his cock throbbed and he whimpered as he wanted so badly to cum but the grasp of his mates had kept it from happening to soon. "You're gonna fuck me into labor, Max... Seriously~"his voice raised an octave and he moaned as his balls tightened and he came.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max would have laughed out loud had he not been caught off guard by the orgasm of his mate and yelled from how he clenched tight on him. He chuckled and nibbled on teh back of Irwin's neck. "I wouldn't rule that out really....." He said and smiled with a twinkle in his eyes, even though Irwin couldn't see it. He thrusted a few times into the trembling body of Irwin, shoving into his trembling canal drawing a few high-pitched squeals from Irwin (not unlike seal cub's barks) and deposited his load as well, holding Irwin's belly tight as his seeds flooded the human - again.
A cry escaped him and his hands grasped for something solid to hold, reaching back and grasping onto his mates thick arms that held him steady. Riding his fat cock like a cowboy and whining as he couldn't help the orgasm that built up and spilled over from the throbbing tip of his cock. His eyes rolling back as he moaned in relief, his ass filled with hot cum once more,"I don't think they're ready yet." He mentioned, moaning as his stomach felt nice and tight with Max's cock pushed fully into him while they half floated in the water.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max's large build and steady frame acted as an achor for Irwin, as he trembled his way.trhough the orgasm. They were both extremely satisfied wjth this feeling of unison, and for Max, this was even more intimate than usual as he was in water, where he felt most at ease and home. He caressed Irwin's tight belly, let the waves bring them back some peace, their bodie sswaying together, his cock gradually slipping out of Irwin while it deflatwd. "Still gto a bit of time, yes, though i dont think this would be our lasg time together - togethertogether - before the pups were ready." Max said, smiling so happily with a stress on that speciric word, liking hoe th3 sound rolled off his tongue.
He leaned back so his back was pressed flat against Max's chest and he sank into those large warm hands that supported and rubbed his large stomach. Something that shouldn't even be possible, though it was, he moaned softly when the cock slipped from him and he smiled softly as his head tilted back against the nook of his lovers shoulder and neck. "How much longer should it be?" He asked him, looking up to his face finally.

((Have they decided to stay or go to the island yet?))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((LOL i forgot as well.... is it they decided not to go?))

"I think 2 months more.... that's about it. They are really cominf very fast. You know the whales? They carry their pups for one whole year..." max smiled at Irwin. The pups were active, no doubt feeling the ocean caressing them and responded well with their Selkie heritage. Max laid his head gently back on Irwin. "Our pups.... it would be amazing." He smiled and rubbed the bump created by a naughty one hurling a kick from ghe inside.
((I just read back a bit, yeah, they're staying.))

Only two? His mind raced, they still had so much to do, his throat tightened and he bit his lip as he stared off toward the empty shore for a few moments. "That's very soon." He nodded with a small smile in return, he was happy, though what would they do once the pups came? There was obviously more than one, where would they hide a litter of pups without being found? Where would they go when he gave birth? Home?

He sighed as their heads touched and the human ran his hand up the others arm to his hair, burying his fingers there,"I'm just as excited-" He grunted when the kick came and laughed, they had barely even fluttered before and now they were kicking? "Active, aren't they?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Yea seemed to vaguely remmeber that bit, but I am making it up for the 2 months HAHAHA i forgot how we planned out LOL)

"We can do it here.... in fact, this is a nice place for the pups to come into the world. We only have to ensure no obe would trespass into this place... or do you have some other thoughts? The only condition for the birth would be we need to be close to the ocean." Max supplied his thoughts. Perhoas he could look around, see if there's any cave nearby that could serve the purpose, where land meets tbe sea and they could still have their privacy.

He smiled at the kicks, his carefree spirit showing, something innate to his selkie heritage. "Tahht's my pups! Getting excited to be in the ocean i am sure.... they are bound to be creatures of the sea." He said like a proud father already.
Irwin was shocked when Max spoke, raising his brows and looking back at him curiously,"How did you... I didn't say anything about giving birth." He laughed nervously,"I thought about it, but didn't say anything." Their eyes met and he looked down to his round belly, it wasn't very large yet, a pot belly more than anything and he thought about how much larger he may get. Faintly he thought about a place by the sea as well, maybe a cave or something like a cove.

He held his wrists and smiled as he rubbed the backs of his hands,"Yeah, they are your pups." He murmured, squeezing his hands and leaning up to kiss his chin briefly, it was getting a bit hard to swim now. He was getting tired.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Well, it's just 2 months, so gotta startvthinking early...it's our pups, gotta get everything prepared. Cant be too careful right?" He smiled at Irwin. He saw how he was gettibg tired. They were getting to the deeper part of the sea and have to kick in the ater to keep themselves afloat - and Irwin's kicks were getting weaker. Max held him around histhcik waist and turned into his seal from, holding the human on top of him, and his strong tail flapped in the water to bring both of them back to land.

He was getting to the beach, when they both heard some chuckles of human.children. they flipped over quickly, and rhe seal dived deeper inti the water to hide himself from any potential sighting of humans.
Irvin nodded at what Max said, he agreed completely, though his mind had trouble thinking as he did his best to stay afloat. His legs kicking, though he was sure his mate had little trouble treading the water, he kept his head above water as the selkie swam them both back to the shore. Placing him down and flipping off again, he heard the children as well and hurried and stood up as he shuffled to their little camp. Dragging on his sweater and pants again as the laughing grew closer and he huffed from how fast he was going.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It's some awkwrd moment when Max saw the children coming through while Irwin was stilk struggling with the pants, it being extra difficult tofit through the tight pants with his wet body. Max had no choice, he had to come up with some distraction. He flapped his large tail at the other side of the beach, hurling up some splashes and risked getting beached by xoming to the shore. He howled loudly, the sound so strong and distinctive the kids.would have guessed it's some seal in trouble. He continued flapping, feigning.like he was indeed a beached seal, tellingthe kids to "come get me" actually presenting himself as an easy catch.
Irwin fell onto his ass and struggled still to pull up his pants before tightening them around his waist finally, then grabbing his sweater to tug it on and adjust it to fit over the skin of his full belly, glancing over at the sound. He was surprised to hear that Max was sacrificing himself to help him out, though he guessed it was because he wanted to look out for his mate and pups, the man gathered their things and shuffled over quickly to where he heard the children laughing at the fat seal who had washed onto the shore. They were poking him with sticks,"Hey! Leave it be!" He called to chase them off.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
There had been several open wounds now. Some of the branches the kids had chosen were with thorns, and it scratched his fur , and a few parts started bleeding. The kids were spooked seeing Irwin coming, thinking he was coming to get the seal as his prey, and took off.

WIth the immediate threat gone, Max let out a huge sigh. He stopped flapping but instead, looked at Irwin with his large round and wet eyes, just like that very first night when Irwin had decided to take him in and nurse his injuries back to full recovery. He flapped his front fin, and whined at the human.
Irwin sank down in the wet sand beside the selkie, he looked over his wounds and stroked them gently with sea water, the salt water acting as a makeshift cleanser. His hands making sure to get rid of the blood that was already collecting up like a scab,"You're okay." He kissed his muzzle lightly and pet his head, trying to gather him up into his arms, but with him being pregnant he didn't have as much luck lifting him as he did before. "You're gonna have to shift. You're too heavy for me to drag to the truck."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max hurled up some huge splashes, flapping his fins and whining again, looking so poor and clumsy in his huge seal self - bascially a fatty cylinder with a round head, so cute and harmless looking. Seals weren't harmless at all, but to Irwin, he was the gentle giant. He whined again and nudged Irwin with his round head once, before turning and appaered stark naked in front of him. He had goosebumps on immediately with the chilling wind, and the wounds were still seeping out blood. "Irwin... take me home?" he whined, pouting, opening his arms wanting a hug from his mate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,257 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,918 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,357 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,899 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,473 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,060 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,278 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,832 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,904 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,658 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite