Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Irvin was still worried, be held his face gently and looked at the scratch on his cheek, he looked to his father in anger, about to scream at him for hurting Max. Though he couldn't as the man was yelling at them,"You never understood me, I've always been like this, Dad. I can't help it, but of course you don't get that." He felt his face reddening, but he couldn't get all those years of pent up anger out on him in that short of a time. As his father seemed to make the connection between his sudden new friend and old legends he was told, he looked to his Mother as she seemed the same way. He felt his stomach sink as Max was once again attacked, punched right in the jaw and he knew he would be hurt,"Max!" He cried out again and he choaked as he held his belly, the children inside squirming now at all the commotion and especially their fathers stress. "Dad! Please!" He cried, the tears in his eyes now falling as he collapsed down beside his mate and held onto him,"Just leave us alone!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Obivously. There's no room for a FREAK and a monster here in our village!" Irwin's father angrily shouted. "Get OUT! you're not my son... you of all people should know about selkies... i am not tolerating such a monster here. Better yet... i will kill you!" He raged, surigng forward to grab the fishing rod, he blindly hit at Max who again rose up to take the hit, sheidling his pregnant lover from it. "Irwin!" he said holding him when his human lover doubled over at the squirming babies hurling kicks at him, grunting at the hit landing on his back. He growled. This was really testing... He endured a few more of the large middle-aged man's hits and flipped back, holding the rod, he yanked it away from the seasoned fisherman, ready to hit back.

It was at htis point that Irwin's mother moved, grabbing her son's arm, she cluthced onto him so tight. "babies of selkies couldn't stay! Irwin, please come to your senses... you can only abort them! let me help you." she said pulling Irwin to the side, ready to elbow his large abdomen in her frenzy to 'remove' the 'demon's offsrping'.
Irwin felt broken when his father finally said that, he knew it was coming years ago but finally hearing him say it made his heart break. A parents love was supposed to be unconditional and yet here his father was telling him that he hated him and he collapsed into Max's arms. A weak sob escaping him, he had put this off for so long and yet here he was breaking down because of it as he cried into his mates chest. Not wanting to hear all the yelling, it was stressing him out and he felt himself hyperventilating as he held onto Max and his own belly. Doing his best to protect himself with Max's help against his father's attacks, he moaned in pain as his belly squirmed with movement. "Dad please!"

Irvin couldn't stop it when his mother grasped his arm and tugged, he screamed when he felt his shoulder pop out of place at her tugging. He cried and did his best to clutch onto Max but he was in so much pain he gave into her as she gripped him,"No! Please!" He cried out, on his knees now and struggling to stand on his own,"They're children! They're my babies!" He gasped and tried tugging away from his mother but he had mo control of his arm, it hurt so bad,"Let me go!" He held his belly weakly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max didn't expect even Irwin's mother would betray her son. He growled and shoved Irwin's father away while he attmpeted to fight with him, then came back chasing after Irwin, but the man again grabbed him by his arm and he again yanked his hand away, throwing him mtowards the cabinet, he didn' spare him another look, his priority being Irwin.

"Please let go of him.. irrwin's your son! our children' every bit as precious as Irwin is to you." The selkie tried to reason, hoping it would bring back a bit of maternal instinct to the mother.

the other shook her head violetnly, tears in her eyes. "no... no! i love you son.. that's why this HAVE to go" she pointed at his belly. she placed a hand on it and about to press down, intenting to kill, at least to harm the babies. Her face was one of disgust when she felt the vigorous movement from within, and pressed down into Irwin's belly. "No!" Max yelled, pushing the mother away by her shoulder holding his mate, just barely catching his lover when he crumbled onto the floor. "oh god Irwin are you alright?"
"They're not demons! They're harmless, they're your grand children." He sobbed, holding his arm as he could barely move it after being yanked from the socket,"Mom, please! Please, stop! I don't want you to!" Irwin raised his good hand for the first time to hit his mother in the face and get her away from him. His children being his top priority now, he looked to Max and grimaced,"I'm okay." He nodded and whimpered as his belly squirmed,"We've got to get out of here." He cried out as one of the babies kicked him harshly and he gripped gis lover tightly,"The babies..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"ok, ok i'm bringing you out o fhere. Stay strong irwin.. stay strong...." Max was processing the situation as quick as he could. "No Irwin, don't go with the devil!" Irwin's mother yelled from where she fell, crawling back to her son, she clutched his ankle and almost caused Irwin to fall belly first when the couple attmpted to move away from the house. Max turned back to see what's been holding his mate up and growled when he saw the old lady.

Max lifted Irwin up and carried him quickly away from the house. irwin's father was the only obstacle now. With the older man swinging a club towards them, Max had no other but to press his shoulder towards the man, taking the hit at his shoulder and quickly darted out of the house. They would drive away int eh truck to the most remote little cave Max knew of, escaping from Irwin's murderous parents.
As they drove Irvin stroked his belly with his good arm, he sniffled and wiped at his ever falling tears, looking to his arm as it laid limp beside him. He cried softly and looked to Max,"It hurts so bad." He whimpered and turned his face into the chair cushion as he laid there, he panted and pressed his hand to his belly. His arm needed to be popped back into place and he wasn't strong enough to do it himself, it hurt him to know they his own parents had did this to him. His belly still hadn't settled down and he sobbed again as he squirmed in the back seat of the truck, reaching to grip onto Max tightly. "Are they okay? They won't stop moving..." He whimpered and tried crossing his legs as he moaned.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max was nervous as well, heknew his mate wasn't in good shape and htey had to stop somwhere so he could treat him. Looking at the mirror, the selkie noted how his arm was limp against his sides, and his belly was moving so much he could see the squrimimng even through teh clothes. Max nodded and clutched Irwin's hand. "yes, my love, yes they're fine... yea, they're just a little scared because of what just happened....shhh little ones, settle for mommy and daddy, we will protect you." he sai.d. it did make him sad that their gradnparents wouldn't accept them, but right now, his top priority was to take care of his love.

they drove to somewhere rather remote, just beside a cliff, and Max got off the car to quickly move Caleb into it. He lifted him up, careful not to hurt his injured arm, and talked to his belly. "Shh little ones, it's ok. And baby oh don't cry..." he whispered pressing a kiss on Irwin's tear-streaked cheeks. "we'll be alright, promise." he said lowering him on a bed of seagrass, obviously this had been one of his other residence that he ocassionally visit. "let me see your arm." he quickly said, touching it so gently and already, Irwin was hissing.
Irvin hated that he was so weak, Max didn't deserve him as a mate, not with how sweet and caring he was. He hadn't listened to him when he said they wouldn't understand, that they would hate him and he was incredibly sorry that he hadn't. His tight sweater showed off all his subtle curves and especially his great round belly that wobbled with the movement of their hybrid children. Groaning softly and intertwined their fingers, thinking that he just might burst from all the movement within himself. It almost made him think that with all the commotion they just might want to come out early as a survival tactic.

He was scared, insanely so, he knew they wouldn't be able to go back to the place they had called home for so long, his house may even be burning right about now. The village had to be rioting already, looking for them and their unborn children to try and hurt them, maybe even kill them. Groaning as he was lifted up out of the back seat and into Max's arms, as he smiled weakly at his kisses and nodded as he tried to believe what he said to him. "You gotta push it back in." He grimaced and looked up to him as he laid there.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max looked horrified for a moment, mistaking Irwin thinking he referred to their children, then when he looked down he realised the human was talking about his arm. He let out a breath of relif, but still his face was stern with anxiety. To push an arm back into its socket wasn't really something Max had done before..

"ok.. ok i will do it." at least he knew if they didn't act quickly, his joint might swell up and by that time, it would be even more difficult to treat. "You know what i think we could live here for awhile... the babies are gonna love this once they're...." Max started rambling. his intention was to distract Irwin enough while he forced the arm back in place. "...born." with a snap and yelp from Irwin, his arm was back in place. "ok? you able to move it?" he asked anxiously, looking at Caleb who was still trembling with the afterschock wave of pain.

"shh babe, you're ok now." Max rubbed Irwin's back as he buried himself into his chest, and sobbed. he wasn't sure if that's the pain or what, but his sob just grew louder and louder, turning to an outright cry while he patted soothingly on his shoulder. It slowly dawned on him this could be more psychological than physical. he cupped his belly and rubbed while the babies continued their riot, soothing both sides at the same time. 
"We've got to get our stuff and a boat. I don't wanna stay here any more." He said with a sniffle and was going to say something before he screamed when his arm was shoved back into the socket. Moaning in pain as his arm ached and he pressed his face into Max's shirt, groaning and squirming just a bit, his hand still supporting his belly. The children had settled down some at least and he finished his thought weakly,"I don't want to give birth here. I should have listened to you, I'm so sorry. I put us all in danger." He whimpered, nodding at the questions Max asked him and exhaling before he broke down against his lovers chest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"no it's not your fault... you wouldn't have guessed how they reacted. I'm so sorry Irwin, you shoudln't have to go through any of this. Not the difficulty of bringing our children forth, and certainly not on how your parents treated you..." the selkie said quietly, stroking his pregnant mate's back. "shh.. don't cry baby. don't cry. we have to figure things out now." he said. it would be difficult to find a boat, and thier poesssions could well be destroyed by this time. Max could certainly survive out here, but he wan't sure if Irwin could manage.

"Irwin... i will now go fetch your boat. there should be enough for us to survive fora while... we can work on getting to my homeland from then now. agreed?" he asked gently scooping Irwin's face from his chest.
The human wanted badly to just lay there in his mates arms and pity himself for having such a shitty family who didn't understand him, the feelings he had bottled up from years of living with them came back. He had moved out and could be more of himself after school but all of the pain of hiding and suffering through came back like a tidal wave and he couldn't breathe. Sobbing hard into Max's neck and shoulder before he was settling again as his back was stroked, he relaxed slowly and sniffed weakly,"Okay. Okay." He sniffed again and tried to contain himself once more, relaxing slowly against him and looking up with red eyes,"Agreed." He nodded and pressed his lips into a line as he looked down, holding his belly with his good hand,"You've got to get some of our stuff before we go. I just... The island may have things but I'd feel better with my own." He said and looked up again as he held his chin.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
to the selkie, the complicated emotions Irwin showed was too difficult for him to truly comprehend, but that didn't mean he couldn't offer his mate some comfort. He didn't understand the suppressions, nor the bottled up frustrations, and he was never bothered by the fact that they both "appeared" to be a "man", for that had minimal effect on him as a "male" selkie.

His face lit up at irwin finally composing himself. His tears really broke his heart. "yea, yea, anything that would make you better." he kissed Irwin's chapped lips lightly. "and you need some water...all these tears.. they need to get back into your body in some way." he kissed on his tear streaked face that was blotchy with cry, and winced. "hmm, a little bit salty, but not as salty as the sea." he flashed another of his carefree smiles at Irwin. "you stay here... i will find a way back. And stay put as well, kiddos." he pressed a kiss on Irwin's belly as he lowered him to the side of the cave, letting him rest. "i will be right back." he said, looking at the human. 
The human was glad to have comfort from his mate and only friend, his simple minded selkie with his kisses and hugs and now their unborn children. He was spoiled now, even despite how other humans treated him, he was mated to someone he loved and for the first time he was happy. He wiped his face and smiled softly at his friend, wiping his face free from tears,"Thank you." He whispered and kissed his lips in return, smiling weakly and laying his head against his chest briefly. Tiredness hit him hard and he sighed as his eyes closed, laughing weakly at the other,"Okay." He stroked his low belly and watched as Max kissed his middle, nodding and reclining as he relaxed slowly,"Be safe." He said to him and he laid back as he watched the selkie leave, not wanting to sleep and let his guard down. Though he couldn't help it as he laid there.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max smiled at how Irwin appeared to be dozing off already. It was cute, but that also made him appear to be incredibly vulnerable. Max looked around, nodding to himself for how deserted the area was. He leapt into the sea and changed into his seal form, hissing a little at the seawater agitating his open wounds. Just before he left, though, he summoned some of his sea creature friends to guard around the area... just in case.

He swam quick to the little boat that Irwin owned. Poking his head out of the sea, he saw people walking around, looking out on high alert with all kinds of weapons in their hands. they were waiting for him... He dived back into the water to avoid getting discovered. He needed a plan to take their things..... he swam outer sea to look over to the shore - and to his surprise, their house wasn't burned down... but likely, it had become a deadly trap.
Irwin relaxed slowly as he laid down on his side, he curled into himself and his eyes closed to keep tears from falling any more. He needed to calm down, their pups were counting on him and his hand rested on his belly while trying to rest. His fingers ran along his bump and he shushed them gently, grimacing lightly as the children squirmed within him. "It's okay. Everything's going to be okay." He stroked his belly, sniffing,"We'll be going somewhere safer soon. Your daddy's home." He wiped his face free from tears and swallowed nervously, looking towards the mouth of the cave and closing his eyes again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Unbeknownst to them both, some villagers were slowly approaching Irwin's location while Max was struggling to think up of a way to get to their belongings. They knew from years of dealing with selkies that they had a vague idea on where the couple could have been. They started searching through caves after caves, gradually pressing closer to the hiding place of Irwin.

Max, on the other hand, sneakily made a landing. He made a distraction nearby, using the tricks he had picked up from humans, he made a window for himself to quickly sneak in and grabbed whatever he could from the house. WIth a large bag with him now, he grunted seeing the villagersalready returning to close in around the house. There was no time, he had to find a way out and - the selkie crashed through a back window, ignoring the new cuts on him, he ran as fast as he could towards the shore, towards safety with crowds already chasing after him.
Luckily enough for Irwin he was safe for now, Max had done a good job at hiding him and although he heard the humans scouting outside of the small cave they had crawled in they didn't find him. He had been praying as he heard each crunch of a footstep against the rocky shore and he held his belly close with soft whimpers as he laid there with his back pressed against the stone wall. He would keep the pups safe as best he could, they were counting on him.

It took too long for Max to return to him, when the foliage was moved away from the cave opening and he got over the initial shock of it. He saw Max standing there and he brightened as he pushed himself up on one arm and reached for him with tears streaming down his face. "I thought they would come in... I thought they would kill us." He said,"We've got to get out of here."

((Maybe selkie births last for a long time? Days at most? That would be interesting. Them traveling to Max's home island while Irwin is fighting the contractions that don't seem to end until almost a week later when finally his water breaks?))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(oh yea, that sounds interesting! he's gonna be so tired at the end of it... too exhasuted that the pushing became very challenging...)

Max wasn't sure how he made it, but after some hide and seek with the villagers, he maanged to snuggle Irwin's boat away as well. He anchored the boat a bit further out the sea from the cave, then swam towards his love. THey were calling for him - his pups and his mate.

he was so worried when he saw boot marks on surrounding areas. He was so nervous he held his breath when he brushed open the foliage, afraid that he would be met with an empty cave. But there it was, the slightly awkward silhouette of his mate, cradling his belly, sititng at the deepest end of teh cave. "i'm here Irwin... we're fine now..." he hugged his mate close, pressing butterfly kisses all over his face.

He patted his sobbing mate and snuggled close, reassuring each other of their presence. He scooped him up gently, mindful of his injured arm and belly. "we will have to swim a bit to get to the boat... if you're afraid, close your eyes... we'll be there in a second." he muttered, gently capturing Irwin's lips as he dived into the sea, not changing form yet, but he kept up with air supply for the human as he swam swiftly towards their vessel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,397 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,430 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,948 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,515 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,199 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,296 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,848 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,945 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,673 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite