Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
"God, yes."He nodded as he groaned out in pleasure, his back arched against the bed, pressing his body against the others more,"Go ahead... I want you... I-I need you-"He shuddered when he was shoved into, his head tilted back and his mouth opened up wide as he cried out quietly. Breathless and dragging his nails down the others back, he tucked his legs against the backs of his thighs,"Deeper."He grunted as his body pounded with the slow, steady thrusts of the other man, he couldn't help his eyes rolling back in his head from euphoria.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The sweet grunting of Irwin encouraged Max so much he forgot all need to hold himself back. He went deep and hard every thrust, chasing th3 sweet moaning of Irwin. He was all animal now and everything in his mind was thr pleasure ftom this. He didnt particularly attempt to hit the sweet spots, too distracted by the tightness and warmth but from how Irwin was reacting, he wasnt sure if there was anything spot that wasnt sweet for Irwin.
They made love until morning and even then, as Irwin fell back asleep he held Max's spunk inside of him, his thick member still enloged inside of him while he slept. The young human man snored lightly into the pillow as he drooled, unknowing that him taking the selkie as a mate included all of the extra selkie symptoms. One he had just encountered early this morning, a heat. The next would be noticeable in about a day or two, depending on how well it took to him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max wasnt quite aware of this, or perhaps it didnt occur to him. Afterall it had been a very long time since any selkie chose a human, to be his mate. Both of them being male was even rarer, so it still hadnt dawned on him what had happened. He slowly roused awake with how his morning wood became even more aroused with how the insides of Irwin was kneading on him, constricting on its own in an attempt to expel.. or maybe welcome the intrusion. He opened his eyes with a moan, smiling when he saw rhe drooling face of his lovely mate. "Morning hon." He whispered and kissed the freckles on his nose.
The human's legs were still wrapped around the other male as he held himself to the other's warm body,"Hm..."He woke up slowly to what the man said and blushed softly,"Mornin'..."He murmured and leant into his chest more, pushing him down and sitting on top of the other as he found his lips with a few sloppy kisses. "Hungry?"He asked him gently, laying his head on his shoulder as he curled up against his chest, the Selkie's member still inside of him. He didn't move to remove it, he even sat down on his balls more to keep him deep inside of him. "I gotta say...I'm pretty full from last night."He blushed darker and giggled sleepily with a yawn.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Haha hmm that's good. I like to keep you full." He moved his hips a bit and moaned simultaneously with Irwin. "Ah this feels so good! I guess we can push breakfast to a little later?" He rubbed Irwin's back and pressed him towards his chest, kissing him deeply. He just adored this human so much, he wanted to be together with him all day, everyday.
Irwin smiled and tilted his head back as he sat up straight on the others waist, when they moaned he couldn't help it when he got hard again. "Not today."He pouted some and leant down to meet his lips in a kiss,his eyes closing again for a moment,"I have to work."He nuzzled him as their noses touched and then went to pull away, taking the seals fur and wrapping it around himself. The human moved to stand up carefully, letting Max slip out of his tight hole finally, he wasn't aware of the slight bump his middle made. Selkie sperm didn't release from the opening afterwards, it would seep in there and soon they would see the effect of their actions. "Want eggs and some bacon?"He asked, though heading towards the bathroom first to take a shower.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max smiled at the pouting human, holding a hand on his waist to help him lift himself from his cock. His cock was sensitive too and he moaned a bit when it left the warm embrace of Irwin's hole. He smiled seeing Irwin wrapped himself in his fur, as if he himself was wrapping Irwin. He weighted his options and found that following Irwin to the shower seemed to be much funner and he stalked after the smaller human.
Irwin was in the shower already. Max wrapped him from behind, nibbing on his neck. "Oh this warm water is interesting." He had never felt this. There were warm currents in the ocean, but not as hot as this.
Irwin leant back into the others grasp and smiled softly as he glanced back at him,"Yeah? You like it?"He asked, running his hands up Max's arms and to the back of his neck where his fingers entertwined with his hair. "We only have a few hours worth of hot water, but it's nice when it lasts."He murmured and turned around in his grasp, leaning up to kiss him softly on the chin then grabbing the shower gel,"Help me wash up?"He offered with a sly smile.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Ah shower gel? The thing that would rpoduce a lot of bubbles when I rub it, and then apply on your body?" Max delightfully took the tube and squirted, apparently using too much force as the liquid almost overflowed his hand. "Hmm guess I got both ojr portions out." He swiped half on his own chest and the other half on Irwin's body, "mind if you wash for me too?"
Irwin laughed when Max squeezed the shower gel too much, covering his face so none would get there as he squirted out then smiled. The young man nodded as he took the larger man by the arms and maneuvered him to stand closer to the shower stream,"At least you won't smell like fish anymore."He mentioned playfully and rubbed in the gel until it sudded up on the others skin.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max smiled and siad "i doubt that, I am build of fish so that smell should be from deep inside me, i doubt if some washing could do the wonder." Max's hands smoothed over the lovely waistline of Irwin's, his smooth shoulder and lathered all over the freckle covered skin. He gotdown to the stomach and rubbed on the slightly bulged belly. "Hmm did you have a big meal yesterday?"
Irwin shrugged at that and leant up to kiss him,"I guess that I'll grow to get used to it."He smiled, then watched as the other rubbed the soap into his skin, doing the same to the other though on his back and arms. "Hm?"He hummed in reply, tilting his head back and rinsing his hair out as he thought about it,"No? I mean... Not since my fathers party."He replied and looked down slightly,"Why?"He asked and ran his soapy fingers through the others hair.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max got his hands behind Irwin's head too, tilting his head up to kiss him deep. "Hmm you tasted so good..... better than fish I think." He revelled in the kiss a bit more before saying "hmm well I just thought your little tummy was a bit bulged? Nevermind. I think we have something more pressing to take care of." He kissed on Irwin again, lost in his mate's sweet taste
The human laughed softly and nuzzled him as the water ran over them,"Yeah? You're lucky that you get to have the first taste."He smirked lightly and ran his hands down his arms to his hands that still lingered on his stomach,"Are you calling me chubby?"He asked and laughed softly as he looked up at him now when he stood up straight again, kissing him deeply on the mouth. "I guess we have time... Multitasking and all~"He nosed him, wrapping his arms around his neck.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I think you would be very cute if you get chubbier, hmm multitasking is it?" Max reached Irwin's bum and lifted him up, smiled as he felt Irwin wrapped his legs on him. He nose bumped Irwin and said. "Hmm my hands are quite full now, if we want to multitask it would totally depend on you. You think you can do that?" Max's cock had stood up high and was nudging on Irwin's tummy.
"Hmph... I don't think so. No one likes a fat person, then they think you're lazy and eat up everything."He looked down, when he was younger he used to be bigger than he was now and everyone thought that of him. Especially his father. "Yeah, multitasking."He finally smiled again, leaning into him,"We could make love and shower since we have a bit of time still."He murmured with a playful smile, nipping at the others lower lip and nuzzling him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max could sense how Irwin suddenly got a bit sad with the mentioning of his size. He returned Irwin's lips as he shifted Irwin a bit, supporting his weight in one arm and wound the other around his back to press thrm closer together. He whispered between their kisses "Irwin dont you ever be sad by your body shape, you are defined by your innerself, not how you look and definitely not how others think of you. You know that too dont you?" He wanted to make sure his mate know that, not wanting this to ever be a reason for Irwin to be sad over.
Their bodies pressed together firmly and he wrapped his arms around the other tightly as they did, returning the kisses softly while his eyes closed. "I know."He nodded slightly and ran his thumb along the other's chin, that was easy for him to say when he was all bulk and muscle. Though he guessed that it was luck that he had found love with a man...or selkie so attractive and nice... "Thank you."He murmured and ran his free hand down to wrap his fingers around the other man's hard member and rubbing the tip with his thumb.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max smiled at Irwin encouragingly. His face soon turned into that of enjoyment, the rubbing of Irwin's smaller hand on his hardened cock made it throb excitedly. He moaned and his hip twitched a little, chasing that pleasure. His fingers dug into Irwin's bum, sinking into the soft flesh when Irwin continued to play with it, even rubbing it on his crack and through his hole. He couldnt wait to get in. His stopped breathing altogether when Irwin finally positioned Max towards his opening, wriggle his bottom a bit and Max immediately lowered him enough to slip his cock in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,592 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,040 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,600 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,029 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,631 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,651 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,329 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,869 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,019 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,710 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite