Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Irwin moaned out when his fingers dug into the flesh of his ass, his hand squeezing around Max's shaft and then his base as he moved towards his well used hole,"Mm..."He tilted his head back while his arms wrapped around the others neck and he arched his back,"Gotta make it quick. If I'm late again my dad will kill me."He groaned when he was manipulated to slip down lower onto the others thick length, shuddering and letting the water cascade of their bodies.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"A quickie in the shower? I can do that." Max smirked feeling the trembling of Irwin, he groaned when he fully entered Irwin and started thrusting. He started out slow, letting both adjust to the sensation, then pounded harder and harder. Irwin's legs soon started sliding down of his waist, turning jelly under the pressure, so Max changed position to shift an arm under each of Irwin's thighs, spreading him wide open. Both moaned loud from how this allowed for deeper penetration.
"Yes... Yes... Oh- Ohh... Mnn."He tossed his head back against the tile wall of the shower as his thighs were pushed open more. His fingers curled up in the hair of his lover as he rode his deep thrusts, crying out in pleasure with each one as his body shuddered and trembled. As he was shoved into repeatedly, capturing his lips into a kiss and moaning out into the cavity of his mouth,"Deeper... More..."He groaned, his nails dragging down his shoulderblades, finding no grip because of the water flowing over them. Whimpering and arching his back against the intense session of upright sex, it was his first and the ecstasy was almost too much as he huffed heavily.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You want it deeper and need more?" Max asked through the water. He raised Irwin until only the head of his cock was inside, then released him to let gravity pull him down. The sudden feel of weightlessness make Irwin squirm and squeeze his insides and his eyes shut tightly, and Max groaned with the extra pressure and pleasure. He repeated this for a few times before deciding they needed something faster and pressed Irwin against the tile.
Irwin nodded quickly at the question and squirmed even as he was lifted up slightly, blushing darkly and leaning into the other to steady himself in preparation. He fell forwards so they were chest to chest as he was dropped repeatedly onto the others cock, letting out broken moans of pleasure against the others ear. The human had released as he begun getting fucked against the tile wall harder, crying out loudly as he was taken fully in and out.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max was quite lost in pleasure himself, letting lose his instincts he pumped hard and fast, making full use of his well developed muscle. He rubbed against Irwin's cock that had just released but was already hardening again involuntarily, making him whimper with the almost pain of a hardening cock not even a minute after his orgasm. Max thrusted so deep and forceful he felt like he was spearing through Irwin with his cock and was close to exploding himself.
Irwin squeezed around Max to milk his cock as he rode it up and down, taking in all he could and reaching down with his free hand to squeeze his own cock. He grit his teeth, turning red in the face while he rose and fell on the others shaft, gritting his teeth,"Come in me... Please Max..."He whimpered, trembling and clutching onto the other man.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max was nearing his end too and he leant in to say "yes I am cumming, cumming so deep within you I will fill you up, your belly will bloat with my seed and you will be marked through and through as mine... Irwin I love you." He bucked his waist and thrusted one last time before coming deep within, enjoying how Irwin milked him and shivered, probably coming as well.
Irwin came hard when Max shot his load inside of him, he squeaked and arched his back as he tensed up, his face scrunching and body unmoving for a long moment. His cock squirting thin lines of cum from his tip again, climaxing suddenly caught him by surprise. Even with all of the build up, it took him a while to finally begin breathing again even though it was in rough heavy pants,"Ngh..."He tilted his head back, blinking slowly as his body slowly untensed,"God yes..."He murmured, feeling his stomach bloat outwards even more and smiling almost drunkenly,"Mm..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max saw white for quite awhile, this was probably one of the most intense orgasm he had experienced. He gripped on tight on Irwin and descended from the high together. He, too, panted hard and needed a bit of time to compose himself. He chuckled at the dazed Irwin and snuggled close to him. "That's pretty good isnt it?"
The human was flush against the other as they panted in each others proximity for a long few moments, he smiled softly and let their noses touch,"Mmhm."He nodded slightly, running his fingers through the others hair again and pushing the wet strands away from his face,"We should get out, the waters getting cold."He murmured against his lips, stealing another kiss.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hmm and I am not sure if you would be late for work or not already." Max smiled as he saw the frown appearing on Irwin's face immediately. He carried him out of the bath quickly and took a towel with him. Lifting him slightly up with one hand he slid himself out from Irwin and both moaned a bit but didnt notice there wasnt any liquid flowing down. He dried him quickly and let him went out to xhange while he dried himself.
The human got ready quickly as he dried himself off and then got dressed, struggling with his jeans and pouting some when he couldn't snap the button. He sighed heavily and unzipped them then buttoned it as he dragged on his biggest shirt then headed out of the bedroom. "Oh, shit... I meant to make you breakfast."He pushed his hands throguh his hair to make his curls a bit more neat and slips on his boots then his hat.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I could get my own catch, dont worry." Max came out lazily with only a towel around his waist. He adjusted Irwin's hat before seeing him out, patting his chest and kissed him goodbye, his hand sliding down to cover his belly, finding rhe slight bulge to be very cute. "I will be here waiting for you to come back, or if you are early, I will be at the shore where we played. Now stay safe alright?" Max smiled as he realised how he sounded like a wife.
Irwin returned the kiss, letting it linger for a few seconds then pulling away as he nodded, looking down at Max's hand as he covered his hand. He could have sworn he got a bit bigger, though he shrugged as he smiled softly,"Okay."He nodded, letting their heads touch and then pulling away as he headed out the door hurriedly, climbing into his truck and driving off.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max set off to his own schedule too. The ocean was still his home afterall. He enjoyed playing with the fishes before really starting his hunt. He found himself missing his mate already and decided to go check on him. He knew the approximate location of him but not the exact spot, so he swam thier in a relaxed pace, not wanting to miss him on the way.
They were a few miles off of the coast at their usual spot, though he wasn't as much help as he usually was, he could barely stand up straight and was stuck in the storage room with a stool and a bucket. Unfortunately, Max wouldn't be seeing much of Irwin even when there was nothing left to heave up as he curled up next to the mop with his arms wrapped around his middle, eyes squeezing shut. His cousins stood around the door, deciding who would tell his father. Even sharing a cigarette or two as they took a while to decide, which made his stomach lurch even harder, it must be stomach flu. The freckle faced human could barely force himself up enough to complain about them, and when he did manage to sit up, his father was looking into the truck cab with a look of disappointment. "Hey, dad..."He curled his fingers up into the fabric of his own shirt as it covered his middle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max had located the ship that he was sure Irwin was in but couldnt see him working among the young men that were his cousins. He was feeling quite strange of that, though there was little he could do. He decided then that maybe Irwin was helping out in their shop instead so he left to chase some deepwater fishes that he liked.

Irwin's father, Al, was looking at his son and barked. "What are you? A 10-year-old kid? How many times have you been on the ship? Are you telling me that now all of a sudden you are developing a seasickness? If you are not feeling well you might as well tell me, would have saved some fuel by sailing with less weight aboard."
Irwin wished he was at home instead anyway, Max was there, he wanted to give his father a piece of his mind as he leant against dirty cleaning supplies with a grimace on his face. "I'm sorry... I must've came down with something... It just came on when we sailed, I couldn't have told anyone-"He groaned as his stomach turned over again and he heaved into the bucket, though the more and more he puked the more and more he felt a fullness growing in his lower stomach. This was definitely a stomach bug. "I could take the life boat... You don't have to worry about me... I'll-ugh..."He couldn't finish before squeezing his eyes shut and facing the inside of the bucket again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Al turned away, disguested by the smell and the retching. He covered his nose and said "how could I have such a useless son. I am the best fisherman around yet my son was a weakling, how could I face everybody. And i thought you had changed when you finally managed to lose all those disgusting fat by moving your lazy ass. You are such disgrace to the family." He turned and walked away, not bothering to check on his son anymore.
Max had got a full stomach of fish. He decided he could call it a day and swam to the harbor where he knew Irwin's ship usually park in. He got on shore and was lucky enough to get hold of clothes that wouldnt look too unfit on him. He strolled around the harbor waiting for the ship, deciding to follow his cousins to their shop, giving Irwin a surprise.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,873 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,132 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,736 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,188 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,826 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,909 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,365 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,887 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,135 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,765 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite