Closed Black Chandelier (closed w/ 018Luxio)
Calum gasped as he was settled on top of Lance's cock, whimpering at his size. He held the armrest of the chair with one hand and supported his belly with the other as he attempted to grind against Lance. His breaths came fast and hot and his overdue belly was becoming shiny with a light sheen of sweat as it bounced heavily with their movements. "Nngh, I need more-"
Lance continues to run his hands over Calum's body. He moves to kiss at Calum's neck again, listening as the man moaned quietly.
"Ugh-" Calum groaned in annoyance at his inability to ride Lance like he used to be able to. The pregnancy was great for his sex drive, but if all kind of failed when he was unable to move properly. Calum sighed and placed his hands on Lance's shoulders, struggling to lift himself and then fall back onto the other man's cock.
Lance just watched him, Calum having to out way more effort into this than what he used to.
"I'm never getting pregnant again after this," he growled to Lance, gasping as he seemed to find just the right angle for Lance to penetrate him the most efficiently. "My outfit is done for too," he panted, noting how the strings of his maid uniform had since burst open to allow more room for his swollen belly.
"I'll have to see about getting you another one." Lance moves to kiss at Calum's neck again, nipping softly along the males body.
"Yeah, since this one's done for." Calum continued to try and ride Lance, but he wasn't quite able to get himself off with his limited movement. "Can we... do this somewhere that isn't your office chair?" Calum huffed. "The shower, the bed, the pool..."
"Take your pick." Lance shrugs as he thrusts up into Calum a few times.
"I dunno," Calum grunts, keeping one hand on the armrest as he moved with Lance's thrusts. "T-the shower..? I need to get clean anyways." Calum snorted at his own stupid comment. "Let's go there," he purred softly.
Lance nods before suddenly picking the male up and carrying him into the master bathroom to the shower.
Calum made a sound of surprise when he was picked up. When they made it to the shower, Calum hesitantly turned the water on and stripped out of his small maid uniform. He'd already worked up a sweat and he hadn't been here long. A shower would definitely be nice. "Are you... coming in too, right?" Calum stepped inside, waiting for Lance as they'd yet to finish their first round.
Lance strips as well before slipping into the shower under the hot water before he pulls Calum flush against his chest.
Calum wigges suggestively up against Lance, cradling his heavy overdue belly with one hand. "This is much better," he hummed softly. He ran his thumb over his protruding belly button slowly. "We can... go on."
Lance pushes into him soon after, keeping his thrusts slow at first before speeding up.
Calum takes a breath in as he feels Lance push into him again. One hand supports his middle and the other holds onto a low hanging towel bar mounted on the wall. "Ah... not too fast. You'll damage the goods." Calum laughs a little and tipshis head back to keep the water from running into his face.
Lance slows his pace a bit but keeps going as his hands move to cradle Calum's stomach.
Calum keeps relaxed and moves his hips with Lance's pace, placing his hands over top of the other's on his belly. "Hah... agh-" He grunts as he pushes back against Lance's cock steadily. "Do you like me like this?" he grinned cheekily, gritting his teeth as he felt Lance thrust into a particularly sensitive spot.
"Yes." He keeps going, running his thumbs over Calum's stomach.
Calum groans softly as he's thrusted into. His gravid belly bounces and jostles with each movement. Calum struggles to reach around to stroke himself but it's nearly impossible while standing and with his big he's gotten. "Lance," he breathes gently, keeping close to him, "can you... can you touch me? Please? I can't reach."
Lance leans down to kiss at Calum's neck before he slides his hands lower, rubbing them along the sensitive underside of Calum's belly before slipping a hand around the man's swollen, leaking cock. He began to stroke slowly, soon being in rhythm with his thrusts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,501 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,167 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,267 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8