Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
(Haha welcome back ;))

With Raven being a vampire as well now, it had felt quite different. Before Raven's canal felt hot, almost scorchig.hot, but now they seemed even more synced, moving with even higher compatibility as he strucked hard and deep within Raven, knowing he couldnt really get hurt, no matter how vigorous they were. "You are so amazing Raven... hmm... ah..." parris thrusted like theres no tomorrow into his mate.

Alex furrowed her brows in her confusion. "Huh? What are you talking about? Usually they dont hatch when within a womb, though if they stayed too long or felt imminient danger, they might break througu the shell to try save themselves." She saif as she looked at how Alcove's face suddemly paled. "Why are you so worried? Our eggs are still not mature enough to be breaking out. What have you been feeling thay got you so ..... shaken?"
Raven cried in pleasure holding onto his mates shoulders , he enjoyed the feeling of his body being rocked against the bed frame. "Mmn! Ah! i-i learned from the best!!" He moaned reaching for his cheek to give a deep kiss on parris lips ,feeling his member harden more."F-fill me !" He shouted .

Alcove ran his hand over the tense belly feeling the little ones move around excitedly ."Nnm... Well maybe we should head up to this temple of yours.... i-i can ask parris for transportation ..." Alcove grunted noticing very strange movements within his womb making him loose his peace of mind."

Alcove forced himself out of bed only to slowly lowers himself on the floor in terror of what to do, leaning back against the wall."Fix this ..now..."Alcove looked at Alex in desperation .
Parris kissed Raven deeply as well. He pressed hard on Raven, slamming into him hard and strong, grinding into his sweet spots. The final sxream of Raven that was followed closely by Raven spurting pushed Parris over the edge as well and he shoot his load straight into the womb of Raven, almost certain that he would conceive immediately. He tensed up hard and wrapped tight on Raven as he came, never breaking the kiss throughout.

Alex was a bit confused but by how tightly Alcove was clurching his belly, she guessed that had soemthint to do with the egglings. She dropped to her knees beside Alcove and put her palm on the violently quivering belly, establidhing a direct connection with the babies as she started feeling them and probing them to find out the cause of Alcove's distress.
Raven smiled into the kiss breaking it only to scream in pleasure he looked at his lover pressing his lips against parris once again. He felt the hot juices fill his womb to the brim making it very obvious that soon he would be strutting a big pregnant figure. Raven layed there deepening the kiss not wanting parris to stop , running his hands up his neck purring ."Mmn.."

Raven pulled away from the kiss looking parris in the eyes blushing, he let his fingers linger down his back then hugged him close"I love you "He whispered needing a moment to catch his breath.

Alcove watch her hands press against the unrelenting egglings and their over excited fidgeting within. He cringed from some of the children's movements. "what's making them act this way...!?" He grunted, adjusting his belly. Alcove for the first time every placed his hand on Alex's shoulder leaning his head back waiting for the little ones to tell her whats making them act up so much.
Parris smiled at Raven's purring. It always reminded him of a cute little kitten. He smoothed his hand over the slightly bulging belly of Raven's, content to know he'd probably impregnated Raven again. He xould wait for more children, and to be honest he loved Raven filled to the brim with his babies. He loved him ptegnant and he loved taking care of his pregnant mate. He rubbed on Raven's back to help him catch his breath, not rushing to pull his limp cock out yet. "I love you too my mate. My bonded mate. My eternal love."

Alex mentlaly asked tbe little ones on what's making them so agitated, almost laughed when she heard their reply. She tried keeping a stern face and scolded them a little for being so cunning, and said in a slow and measured tone. "The babies are...." she almost couldnt keep her face straight when Alcove finally reached for her support, which was exavtly what the babies had wanted. "The babies want to feel me better.... like feel my energy better." She withhled some information in that. The children actually said they wanted their parents to connect better with each other, in an intimate way, and what other way to bring their hearts together than forcing their mothrr to take care of their papa in pain? They were also wanting some direct energy replenishemnt, given in the form of some evem more intimate interactions.
Raven indeed resembled a stretched out house cat purring, with glazed over icy blue eyes. He rested his forehead against parris while he lavished his soon to be protruding belly. The room was quiet and peace stricken during this beautiful moment between the two of them, And Raven was so thankful for parris sparing his life instead. He smiled unable to look away from his lovers face .

Alcove Pondered the answer looking at her sternly , with a pricing gleam in his eyes. "in what form.? I seems like your only telling me half the story ..." he grumbled hiding the fact he was almost certain the babies were coming , but mostly relifed to know it was a false alarm . Alcove felt around needing some assistance getting up .

His belly was peeking from under his shirt begging to be rubbed, and Alex was going to please here children on way or another
The same went for Parris and he couldnt be morr thankful for having Raven as his mate. He patted Raven like he would a cat to lure him to sleep, wanting.him to get all the rest that he would surely need for the soon to be growing vamplings. They both drifted off a bit, oblivious to whatever happened.

Alex shifted unessily, her face heating up a bit hearing how the babies were yesrning for more energy, throuvh thr form of her cum. They didnt realise what that meant aside from it being the purest form of energy for them to absorb and grow on. "Hmm they... they are just saying something that they didnt even understand the true meaning of." Alex finally squealed out. She hurried forward to give Alcove a hand in.lifting himself up, even though it turned out to be more likr Alex heaving.him all the way through. She saw how Alcove tried to pull the shirt down t9 cover his belly, and instead warmed that bit of exposed flesh up and revelled in the chance of getting to rub Alcove's belly.
Raven slept close to his mate intertwining their fingers purring quietly. He smiled in his sleep having a delightful dream about living with his true love forever in a giant castle for the celebration of thier oldest son getting married , snuggling against him more .

Alcove watched on seeing her face contort in different expression , he sighs folding his arms waiting for more of a specific pieces of information to help him understand what she means . " Well that's nice..but I'd like to know what they heck they want from me ... it hurts when they kick around like that ...I'm not fond of bruises ..." he said standing up slowly fixing his shirt catching a glance of Alex reaching for his giant tummy*
There went Raven and Parris' bonding night, while the struggle between Alex and Alcove continued. Alex just palmed the belly with both of her hands, cupping it. She could feel teh distinct egg shapes under her hands and the fidgeting was vigorous. If she just let their children thrash around like that, it was very likely that he would suffer internal bruising just like he said. She finally squeaked out in an extremely quiet voice. "They... they wanted my... input. My input into you for their magical growth. In the purest form of energy that.... needed the most intimate interaction between us." she wasnt sure if Alcove would get it but she's already blushing as hard as she could.
Raven snuggled against parris 'chest purring still . His arms draped over his shoulders content and happy . "Zzzz.."

Alcove leaned back not caring about all that she continued to whisper , he leaned towards her face waiting. "yeah, yeah the energy and all that yes I know.. just please ..Alex... " He said impatiently looking down at her hand rubbing his cumbersome midsection getting somewhat tired of the eggs constant assaults to his insides. He was off balance trying to untangle his robs tight strings raising a brow from the sight of Alex blushing"What now?" he huffed.
"The purest form of magic coming in the form of.... ... of .. hmm. Like when the egglings are conceied." The burning on her cheek was spreadin down to her neck. Alex in the end just looked down, avoiding Alcove's eyes, and squeaked out. "The eggs want my cum!" She was so embarrassed she stood up abruptly and turned around, ready to escape the room with how embarrassed she was.
Alcove stayed silent for a rough 6 seconds unable to wrap his head around her words , his eyes narrowed then with a brief inhail he shuffled his body forward standing to his feet. Alcove held the sides of his tummy and walked towards Alex."Then do so.... if that's what it takes... then so be it.. I just want to sleep without these kids kicking me 24'7" He said rubbing the underbelly of his child bearing belly. Alcove waited for her to respond again. "... I don't really don't care... besides I can't run.. " Alcove said with a small tilt of his head .
Alex muttered "dont really dont care.... that means you care...?" She looked up hopefully looking into Alcove. She gently cupped the belly as well and looked up at Alcove. "You are willing…?" She almost skipped in joy, raising herswlf up on tiptoe, she kissed shyly on Alxove's face. Under her skirt, her genitals started filling but the scales were still absent. She pushed Alcove gently backwards so they ended up landing on the bed. Holding Alcove's waist up with a pillow, Alex pushed up his legs and went on to caress his crotch.
Alcove braced himself ploping onto the bed with a soft thump from landing onto the covers. he wiggled around like a helpless turtle , belly full of eager egglings , his eyes closed . Alcove pressed his hand against her shoulder." s-slow down.. okay sheesh !I know I may have given you the green in doing this... but please show some self control ..."He grumbled , his eyes trailed down to her wondering hand caressing his member. He let out a small puff of air, experience a lot of pressure when his legs were lifted up."Nm! ...w-whats gotten into you!?"
"This is too much pressure?" Alex asked innocently. "Perhaps it would be better if you ride me." She lifted Alcove up and switched their positions so that Alcove now straddled her. Her hardened cock was pressing right into Alcove's butt and trembling slghtly, showing her exctment at getting a chance to get close to Alcove. "You.. can you manage to put it in you? I thnink you would need some preparation...." alex said worriedly, not realsing this would trigger Alcove's pride.
Alcove supported his back leaning over face to face with Alex , huffing from the uncomfortable adjustment of his lower back. Alcove settled himself hearing the soft meek voice rattle his ears , making him look up from his current concerned. He huffed again "I'm perfectly capable of doing this... and what makes you think I can't..." he mumbled lowering himself onto her member with a hint of ego in his intentions to prove he's not some weakling . "hmph!...you were s-saying" he grunted.
"Wait Alcove you are too tight....hmmmm...." Alex exclaimed wanting to stop Alcove but his hole consuming her member with so much tightness was too much for her, and she flopped back down onto the bed moaning out in pleasure. SHe had just enough mind to crack open her eyes again to see Alcove's face. "You are so tight... too tight....... you could hurt yourself like this." She panted it out, watching as Alcove bit his lips tight and forcefully continued sitting down albeit being in obvious pain with how pale he went.
Alcove stayed there smiling through the pain placing his hands on his tummy panting, he started rocking back and forth , he leaned over with his lips only a few inches away from Alex. Alcove stopped still overwhelmed by the size of her length."...okay that might have been a bad idea..Ah!.. ..nngh" Alcove tried his best to lift himself from her lap cringing with a small hissed from the sharp ripple of pleasure making him moan laying against her.
Alex held Alcove by the hips, trying hard to reel in her own urge of just thrusting up into Aclove. The pleasure was there but she moved too fast, she could very well tear Alcove who's hole was stretched wide. "Just... sit.. down slowly." Alex said in a shaky voice. "Let me do the work.... you would go too fast on your own, and tire yourself out."
Alcove steadied himself easing down onto her length breathing hard and grunting when it pressed against his prostate causing him to bellow out in exstacy from the sudden shock of pleasure overtaking his body."nm..the things I do to be happy.. nnnmgh! "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,799 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,133 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,842 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,230 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,194 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,079 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,120 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8