Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
Alex's hand claweddown on the bedsheets, trying very hard to suppress her urge to just thrust up into Alcove, whose canal clenched down further on her cock when his prostate was brushed against. She moaned out loud and blushed when she heard herself, and stuffed her fist into her mouth to stop herself from sounding any more of the embarrassing noises. "You... are you ok? I could.. you could... perhaps not take me fully? It could go too deep and disturb the eggs...."her voice gradually die down as she squeezed shut her eyes to hold against the pleasure.
Alcove was getting inpatient with her constantly changing her mind. He clenched his fist resting it against his swollen belly ."look how about I just lay on my side then?" he said placing his free hand on her shoulder lowering himself onto the bed giving her the freedom to do anything she wants. Alcove huffed in relief feeling better about this position giving his back a rest caressing his underbelly looking towards her."this feels better"
Alex bit her lips and got nervous sensing Alcove's impatience. She turned and hold Alxove's belly with both her hands, holding it in place so it wouldnt be splayed all over the space. Her cock had slipped out while Alcove moved so she had to position it to enter again. She soon found she couldnt get in, the slippery head kept on missing the mark, and she had to help with a hand holding her cock and the other pressing down on Alcove's thigh so the entrance could be shown fully.
Alcove blushed from embarrassment feeling her member press against his entrance . he glanced over shoulder ."is there a problem? … is this not enough for you?" He said glaring at her with his fiery red eyes clenching his fangs getting very impatience,along with the egglings and their hunger for energy .
Alcove flinched, his belly was under a lot of stress from the little egglings tosssling inside his swollen belly.
"No! Of course you are enough..... I-I am just... fixing it." under stress, Alex stuttered and got even more nervous. She positioned her cock and shoved in quickly. she was flustered and pushed in with a little more force than she intended, ending up getting deeper than she planned and bumped right into the cervix causing the egglings to have another uproar. The eggs bumped againist each other sensing how close their mother's side of power was. Sensing her mistake, Alex withdrew quickly and started a rhythem that's gentler and comfortable to both, her precum managed to settle the egglings slightly serving as an "appetizer" for their crave. While she pumped, she had carefully held the belly of Alcove's to prevent it from swaying too hard.
Alcoves body tensed up tremendously gasping hard when Alex trusted into him . He cluched onto the sheets moaning loudly , and unintentionally he reached his hand up covering his mouth embarrassed by the sounds he bellowed out from Alex thrusting into him.

After Alex got herself into a good rhythm alcove started to take a somewhat delighted amount of pleasure from this letting his leg pull back allowing Alex more freedom to explore his belly.
The half whine and half moan from Alcove made Alex beam with pride for eliciting such sweet sound from her mate. She continued with her thrusting and roamed her hands over the vast belly of Alcove which dangled low and appeared even larger with this position. "Alcove... I love you." She declared shyly in the heat of the moment, sensing how Alcove cooperated and allowed her more access.
Alcove held his underbelly moaning none stop, his cheeks flushed a plushy pink . He flinched grabbing her hand panting already he lifted his leg up ,prolong himself up near the headbored of the bed looking down at Alex."s-stop..for a second.... something's not right..." he adjusted his tummy and shuttered from the subtly contractions .
It took several long minutes for Alex to be able to process what's being said by Alcove. She continued pumping deep and hard into Alcove for several times before slowing and asked in a semi-conscious mind. "Hmmm? What's it Alcove?" Her hands were also on his belly but she didn't feel anything for the contractions were still faint. The pleasure was too much for her and she couldn't help but pumped a few more times while waiting for Alcove's reply, chasing the tightness and warmth deep within.
Alcove jerked his head back moaning through the small contractions giving into his body ,The tightness from his belly encouraging his entrance to buckle making Alex's member to swell from the added stimulation getting her nice and hard . Alcove thoughts were tattering between giving a reply and enjoying himself . His underbelly was taught ,spasming almost from the small Braxton Hicks reminding him of how mush time is left for him. "Nngh! ..*panting* ...c-contract..Uh! " He moans , fists clutching the sheets he glares towards Alex ."If your going to take to this ...palace I suggest you do it now..."
Alex could only moan as she felt how the canal clenched on tight on her. She buckled her hips stabbing right into the cervix and pumped in an inhuman speed, being totally lost in pleasure. She had come from a lustful species and there was no way to stop her nkw from getting the ultimate release. She held Alcove steady by his waist and pushed into him as hard and fast as she could, her member would swell that bit more whenever he clenched tight on him from pleasure or from the pain of his contractions.
Alcove held his breath and after a few moments bellowed out from Alex's harsh and violent thrusts, making him even less in control of his body. Alcove started moaning ,blindly reaching for Alex's shoulder , Being rocked violently against the pile of pills his heavy breaths spilling from his lips with intense signs of pleasure . The Vampire held his belly getting a double dose of pain and pleasure and it drove him mad with intense waves of desire for alex. he was trying to ignore those feelings but the egglings made that impossible with their cravings.

The bed started creaking . Alcove was grunting from the contractions getting stronger placing his hands over his eyes breathing through it." Alex. .nn..nm a-ale..Ah!! " he said in a grougy slurred speech.
Alsx had thought Alcove's broken words to be that of desire and want. She pulled Alcove's hands forward to grab on hee shoulders so she could.shove into.him betfer while he xould get the support and balance from holding her. She almost smiled at how incoherent she had gotten Alcove to be and continued her pumping. "Alcove.... i love you, i am getting.closs now, getting close tp filling.you and feedin you!" She almost yelled as she shoved hard and deep into him.
Alcove grabbed onto her shoulders tightly moaning heavily, he glanced down between them seeing his large belly bounced vigerosly. he arched his back even more when Alex did so, having nothing to say and not a word cane to mind of how to react Alex spoke in a soft voice telling him of her love for the child and him. Alcove paused again wilting under her embrace finally speaking up ."i-i ..*clears his throat* .. I um..I've enjoyed your services..." he said struggling with his pride .

Alcoves mind trailed off to memories when Pius was still alive and Alex would always be by his side , she was so quiet that alcove would forget she was present at the time parris was in a relationship with Pius out of their fathers command .. Alcove studied Alex's features sighing." I ..I want to ask for you forgiveness.. I've never been the type to . well you know"
Alex smiled sweetly hearing Alcove finally putting his weight on her, accepting her embrace as they both went over the edge. She nodded in understanding, tears in her eyes. Alcove was adorable and clumsy in expressing his emotions and to get that stuttered and twisted declaration fo love was the best thing she could hope for. She hugged him tight and it surprised her to hear Alcove's apology. She quickly wiped away the tears going down her face and asked. "Why are you apologizing? I have known you for almost all my life, and i am grateful as it is to have you accepting me... and our children." She said shyly and rubbed the trembling belly of Alcove's.
Alcove laid there and sighed looking down"well I had my eyes on someone else at the time so you could imagine how my feelings were ...when that was taken from me..." he said with a steady hand placing it against her arm tensing up from the contraction building up in his lower belly, his eyes glanced around the room staring into Alex's eyes and seemed secretively, bashful from his pride being crushed and beat down to a pulp after confessing to her his interest .
Alex was shocked, but more from hearing Alcove's confession than the content of his words. Observing from the side, she had noticed how Alcove's eyes always lingered around Pius, and how Pius always only have eyes for her master. Now that Pius was gone, she was happy that she was able to fill the void. To have Alcove telling her that was a surprise, she hoped it meant Alcove had finally free himself from the unreturned feelings towards Pius, and to accept her fully. "Me and the babies will always be here for you. We would build a great family togehter, just like how Master had with his consort." She smiled and kissed Alcove softly to reassure him.
Alcove made it very clear , both hands resting against his stretched out belly that he could no longer handle the laboring pains in his back. The voices from outside the room sounded close to his brothers voice accompanied with his mates voice. Alcoves keen sense of smell highten from the musk of his bother and Raven, he shook his head slightly trying to emty his nostrils of the rigid smell clogging his lungs.
"nn..of all things to torment me with why that!. " He grumbled , averting his eyes back to find Alex' face glimmer in awe of his recent confession of interest in her.His eyes opened wide when Alex kissed him, blushing hard trying to keep his cool.

He covered his forehead with his right hand resting his other one against her shoulder slouching in the bed. the egglings were not satisfied yet but Alcove was drawing close to being just about sick of the heavy thrusts causing his belly to bounce and sway.
"I think it is safe to say I am growing tired of this.. can you hold off so I can catch my breath "He said, when a noticeable shift in his belly caused both Alex and himself to look down in wonderment of what is taking place now, Alcove looked up looking at Alex ."did you see that?...
Alex didn't have the superior sense of smell as Alcove did, and she was oblivious to the movements outside. In face Alcove's blush had drawn her attention so much she wasn't aware of anything at all. It was so rare an occruence in itself, but it meant so much to her. Her heart filled with warmth and happiness to know Alcove did feel something for her. As the belly moved, she caught Alcove's eyes but both of them was confused. "Could the babies be ... droppign down. lodging, into your.. p-pelvis?" Alex said with a stutter as the tip of her cock almost felt a tiny movement. She nudged in deeper if just to confirm and yes, from the jerk fo Alcove and also the sensation, she was almost sure the egglings had just dropped that inch within. She was unsure if she should continue.
Alcove felt the forceful pressure from the eggs dropping into his pelvic made him move around with his hands pressed against his lower back , he gasped lowering his head from the sudden contraction making his underbelly rock hard."Auh... *coughs* nmm..water please ..p-please nnm" he groaned crossing his arms slightly. he tried thinking of something else and found it useless after the first real deal contraction subsided ."Dear heavens ..kill me now... H-how long is this going to take?" He puffed his cheeks full of air , Bellowing out from the uncomfortable sensation of the egglings getting ready to be born.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,976 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,225 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,142 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,884 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,043 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,912 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8