Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
Everything was getting out of control and Alex pulled out her member forcefully to get the water that Alcove wanted. She yelled out for the tub to be filled in the bathroom and got him a whole jug of water, barely having enough time to get clothes herself. She went back to Alcove's side when the contraction past. "I think.. it would be better if you are in water. The egglings would be of little help themselves, they didn't have my input so their affinity towards water would be less. You would need to really push them out. " She wiped away the sweat forming on her forehead as she said.
Alcove took the jug of water, taking a few sips anticipating the next contraction .he places the water down near the bed watching the maids rush in with the pool, racing to get everything set up before Alcove goes into deep labor . The room grew quiet at Alex watched her mate sit there with a drawn out look of unsureness . Alcove closed his eyes hearing her speak of the egglings and gave a quick nod ,gritting his teeth before tensing lifting his one leg from the intense pain shooting through his body. Alcove held back not making any sounds he simply gripped the sheets on the bed waiting until the tub way completed for him to transition into the pool ." *Taking deep breaths* ...y-yeah yeah I can handle it ..I hope .."He whispered the last part to himself.
Alex nodded not hearing the last part, or chose to not acknowledge with the maid not being sure of thjs herself. The eggs were large and Alcove, even with vampire strength, would be havimg a difficult time ahead. The tub needed a bit more time to fill and Alex pulled Alcove closer to herself and hugged him tight. "We are welcoming our babies forward, be strong Alcove, i know you can do that. You are the mightiestof vampires, you would be birthing the eggs alright."
Alcove gritted his teeth bearing the excruciating pain , he took deep breaths blindly reaching for his water scooting back feeling her embrace as she took the time to sooth his aching belly . He used the straw to drink the water and then placed it down with his mouth gaped open from the intense contractions shooting up Hus spin. Alcove tierdly looked up holding his tummy."Hurry the #&%$!! up with that tub ...your sirans for Christ sake!! " he yelled interrupting Alex
"I cannot control the flow of water Alcove... I am sorry..." Alex was frustrated with how little she was able to help Alcove as well and her eyes went moist, more from annoyed with herself more than getting scolded by her lover who's in labor. She stopped what she was doing with the belly and quickly wiped away the tears rolling down her face and tried to extricate herself from behind Alcove, wanting to go see the condition of the water filling in the tub.
Alcove balled his fist holding the sheets in a death grip breathing through each contraction, his belly tight and firm made it hard for him to breath which fuelled his anger towards the maids he propped himself up using his elbows looking down towards the tub grunting when he saw how slow the water was flowing into the tub."Nnmm! Ah! crap these stupid contractions will be the death of me!! I swear! " He yelped placing his hands against his belly.
Alex was lost and helpless, not knowing how to calm her love. Tears started rolling down her face more profusely, adding to the water flowing. "Alcove, how about we sit inside the tub first? we can wait in the tub." She finally suggested, biting her lips hard not knowing how Alcove would react to the stiuation. Despite how she want to be strong mentally, she was timid by nature and if Alcove yell at her any harder, she wasn't sure if she would be able to hold it together.
Alex looked at Alcove anxiously as he walked towards her, his belly was so low it looked like it would drag him forward if he wasn't careful, making him topple. She went forward to catch Alcove when he stopped, both his hands landing at his back with another contraction. She half carried the laboring vampire to the side of the tub and made use of her superhuman strength again lifting him over, putting him into the shallow layer of warm water, butt first.
Alcove nodded getting himself adjusted to get up, he reached his hand out for Alex to assist him with walking over to the tub."I-i just want to get this over with..." he said relaxing , and lifting one foot to get into the tub slowly, he supported his u underbelly when the next contraction started again. Alcove started breathing through it harshly.
Alex knew Alcove was undergoing another contraction and she just waited patiently. That's an internal battle for Alcove, and it was just starting. She wasnt sure how Alcove wanted her to be when he was hit with pain, she could only watch her mate worriedly, awaiting for this wave to die down. With them finally situated comfortably in the tub when Alcove released that breath, she snuggled him from behind, resting her head on Alcove's shoulder blades, just wanting to hold the laborin man.
(Hey I think my phone had a problem with loading my replys so it wouldn't show my reply . I ended up posting more then once so just ignore it lol)
Alcove leaned back against the rim of the tub breathing heavily , he rubbed his tummy breathing through the pain feeling your hand caresse his underbelly ."Nng!!..mm..." he glanced up to meet Alex's gaze and slowly reached for her hand In need of comfort. He felt another wave hit his lower back , And gasped reaching back gripping the end of the tub."Make this end ....just make it end..." he turned his head to the side slowly .
Alex eagerly reached out to catch Alcove's hand, leaning against him touching his head slightly. "Alcove... you are the only one who could make this end. I am sorry but that's a battle within you. I will be here with you though." She rubbed his belly, it had tensed up so much it became hard as stone. Alcove's body was struggling to push the egg forward, though with the size of it that wasnt an easy feat.
Alcove confessed more then four times his true feelings about the hard birthing pains he really couldn't handle it and he was more then upset when he heard Alex tell him that it was all on him now .He cringed feeling the urges to push ,and did so grunting through the pain hardly able to catch his breath. Alcove noticed his brother entering the room with raven following him from behind. The water was very soothing making it very cozy and helpful through the pain and all . "I..I need the water bottle ..." he pointed to the night stand pushing harder grunting.
Parris was quite shocked to see the desperation on his brother's face and took the water bottle for him, which was taken over by Alex as Alcove was concentrated on his pushing at the moment. Alex looked at Alcove anxiously, looking at Alcove doing his first real push for the eggs. She immediately put the water bottle near Alcove for him to sip as she unsurely glanced down and find nothing.seemed to be changing underneath. Parris took Raven's hand and whispered. "I never believe i can see such a face on Alcove. He seeemed to be in great pain. Even more pain than you at that time?" He asked, worried.
Alcove jerked his head back gasping from the pain , he blindly took the bottle of water chugging it while using his free hand to support his underbelly. The contractions didn't let up. He took the bottle handing it off to Alex grunting and prepared to push against, legs stretched out and face paled his tolerance for pain seemed low , child birth wise. Alcove took deep breaths gripping the rim of the pool tightly ."When the heck will this be done with ...@&%#!!! He yelled through the uncomfortable sensation of the back cramping labor
"Alex, perhaps you should move . Being on his back wasn't the best position I think." Parris suggested. Alex nodded frantically at her master's words and pulled the laboring vampired into her arms so he would be leaning forward, his head resting on her shoulder. She was fully prepared to be bitten on the shoulder, her own hands resting on either side of Alcove's waist, nervously looking at how Alcove squirm in her arms trying to push.
Alcove was so distracted by the pain of pushing that barely noticed Alex getting into the tub with him. He gripped his leg tightly ,and firmly wishing for this to end he felt warmth behind him snapping into focus in seeing who it was. Alcove looked over his shoulder seeing Alex wide eyed masked with worry and fear. "What are you doing!?... " He said feeling the contractions die down allowing him a moment to rest up for the next one.
"I... I thought this would make you more comfortable..." Alex replied timidly. "Sorry if this isn't feeling good, i would let go." She said quickly withdrwaing her hands, which she didn't know where else to place and awkawrdly held them in midair. Parris almost laughed at it, but he managed to suppress his laughter by burying his head into Raven's neck.
Raven glanced up towards parris hugging him completely oblivious to what's going on rubbing his neck." you okay hun? " he said even though the small chuckles coming from him made it plan to see he was cracking up.

Alcove huffed rubbing his lower back." I didn't say stop!... nmm put your hands back.!" he shouted , flinching when a contracton came soon after his vocal rampage . Alcove opened his mouth forcing himself to bear down squeezing the rim of the tub once more almost breaking it ,and grunted . he dipped his head down and gave himself a moment to focus thinking wisely on how to get through this without burning out to early."Nm...*panting with his legs spread open* ..nm. nm....ugh. .. I need a towl.. w-wheres a towl!?" He asked reaching around blindl,and bearing down feeling something forcing its way down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,778 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,081 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,630 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,131 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,049 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8