Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
Alex's teared up again when she was confronted. She staggered, still trying to squirm away from Alcove's hold. "I.. the scent, it's me.... the other me..... that's a aphrodisiac that, that, that was used on you before......" That scent would also promote conception rate, so Aelx was quite desperately trying to escape. "Let me go while i still have control.... otherwise i would, we would just repeat, o-our m-mistake and......" tears overflowed and Alex cried out loud when the scales once again crept up her face, and her eyes were alteranting between bloodred and gold, her breathing became more labored.

Parris chuckled. "You think I am a little hasty this time...? Perhpas that's because I am getting quite desperate to get to you....and it doesn't hurt since you must indeed be more sensitive... see how wet you had become?" he smirked and licked between his balls, drawing out long moans from Raven. His dexterous finger searched through the tight trial familiarly, and was quite accurate in locating Raven's prostate.
Alcove stood his ground , and looked down apon her worried face unfazed by her anxious reply . His grip loosened on her wrist allowing her to gain some distance between her and Alcove his temper being tested, taking another deep breath walking closer, leaning over to make eye contact with her, he sternly gripped her arm housting Alex up with ease pinning her against the wall. Alcoves head was tilted down looking at the ground before looking back up seeing the change starting to happen quicker then he anticipated. He took a sift inhaul. "Look.. its bound to happen weather you wish it.. I was the one who started this mess in he first place so as much if a pain it is to endure such a task as being a child bearing male.. I brought this soon myself,and you have no reason to beat yourself up for acting off the natural Urges. Okay?" -His eyes widen noticing the smug look on her face , her lips formed a subtle smirk with a raised brow. - " Well.. hello again. " He backed up slowly rethinking his decision.

"Ah. look I know I mentioned I was fine with doing this again but I think we should plan this out first .... It's far to early for us to do this ..mm*Yawns* and I think we should slee-sleep on it . No..No,No you don't have to come any Closer! haha ..-Backing up , holding my hands out gesturing for her to stay back- " H-Hey Alex! your right about waiting! haha come you can come back now!!"

Raven was nuzzling his mate moaning heavily from the stimulating pleasure he was receiving getting hard fairly quickly after seconds from parris entering his fingers into ravens entrance. He looked at his lovers face blushing and reached down to what looked like his head blinded by the mountain of a midsection, and the little ones moving around playing with their siblings causing sharp waves to appear on the surface of his stomach. Raven gasped resting his hands on top of his stomach moaning loudly when parris found his prostate ." Ooo!.. I forgot about how mentally straining this was getting your insides scrabbled both ways! Ugh babe be gentle" He moaned, needing a pillow for more back support.
Alex - the other one - pressed forward closely stalking Alcove's steps as he retreated. TO Alex, it was so fun. she felt like playing with a little mouse using her paws, and the little mouse had absolutely no way out here. "I didn't know you miss me so much.... thanks for such a heartwarming speech, i feel.... flattered." She smriked and took a huge step forward, seeing teh bed was just behind Alcove, thus caused the vampire to stumble and fell back on the mattress. She climbed forward and hovered over Alcove, her arms on either side of his head while he squealed and turned away, his eyes clenched tight like she was some monster about to attack. "Oh don't be so afraid, lovely, I am not gonna bite. well, not too hardly anyway." She smiled innocently and licked from his chin up to his lips. Her snake like tongue found its way into Alcove's red lips, and soon she was devouring the larger male under her. She hummed contently after the thorough kiss and raised her head up a little. "Hmm i see you miss my other self much.... " She stroked one nailed finger down his front to rest on his heart. "well since you said you are so fine with doing this again, we might just as well make it happen. I do like how you look being ripe with my children....we have to compensate on the number you know, after what happened last time...." She squinted her eyes and ripped his clothes apart, quickly lifting up his legs to get to his snowy buttocks and the delicate flower hidden in between.

Parris felt more than see how Raven attmepted to arch his back up to chase the pleausre but failing miserably. His back was simply not strong enough to raise both himself and the babies up, not when he was already turning jello under his attack. Parris smiled and raised himself up, though eh kept his finger inside of Raven in summoning a cushion. "Is this helping?" He asked and pressed a kiss on Raven's belly, telling the little ones to calm down a little even though they seemed to respond too excitedly by kicking down. Parris witnessed how Raven's eyes opened wide in shock by the sudden kick, he looked like he wanted to screma but was unable to utter a sound. The kick must have landed somewhere it shouldn't...
Alcove fumbled onto the mattress looking up towards Alex, his face frozen in terror of the memories coming back to him of the pain he endured, labor, and cramps he felt during the final stretch of his pregnancy." Hey Ow! wo-wow!! Don't you dare stick that ... in there yet let me explain myself okay?! I was simply trying to cheer her up I didn't actually want to Do the do.. -Looks at her blank expression still holding his leg, and sliding him closer- ",You really don't give a fuck what I'm saying right now do you..."- I watch her shack her head no.-"Well then.. your gonna do this despite what I say aren't you ..."

Raven was having a difficult time trying to relax with his belly causing him so much pain. he rubbed his sides unable to arch his back from the pleasure he felt, he was very greatful for his mate stepping in and tending to his needs showering his belly with kisses. " Thank you honey I feel better now"
Alex was gonna plunge in no matter what but there's something in Alcove's words about how he wanted to cheer Alex up that touched him. She sighed and then flopped back, though she still lingered a finger around his opening, pressing on the folds and teasing him. The scent in the air got stronger, and soon, Alex knew Alcove would be quite lost in desire hismelf. "so, what is it that you wanted to say? I am not letting you out of this, but then, oh well, while we waited for you to get prepared here...." she stabbed her fingertip into Alcove and furrowed her brows at how dried and tight it felt. "I could spare a moment listening to what you want to say.... so, you saying you want to cheer me up...?" she asked, quite curious.

parris smiled at Raven and kisse his bellybutton. "You are welcome love. Now..." His fingers danced their way to fondle with Raven's balls, once again igniting flames of desire on his mate's ripe body. He smirked into his breasts while he busied himself with licking on those little nipples, the desperate moans from Raven just served to make his cock fill out even more.
Alcove paused trying to think of something to say in response. His mind was just hoping not to be rapped again even though he remembered in the book he read, it said sirens tend to be rough simply to show who's boss. Alcove remained silent trying to think up something simple and straight to the point giving him enough time to leave, her fingers were exploring his lower body and he tensed up starting to sweat from the airs thickness. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath , and stated. "Yes. I don't really feel good around someone thats upset. I try my best to make them happy. Just like Pius made me happy when I was younger .." He finished with a slow transition getting a surprise from her finger beginning to force its way into his entrance. He yelled throwing his hand back trying to pull her finger out. "Wh-w... Ah! wait!! okay look *panting* I'm not done ... if she's my mate how come your two different people in one body?.. last time I checked sirens didn't have two personalities.. unless its all just some kind of mask.?" He said tapping the surface with his fist with his free hand. and gripping her hand trying to remove her finger .

Raven was being spoiled with this tender affection from his mate. He started moaning holding his mates other hand looking at his own belly shifting around from the little ones inside. he couldn't wait to finally make love to his mate . "S-stop teasibg me dear I can't take this anymore.. " He whined unable to see his mates face with his belly in the way.
"Stop pondering on Pius!" Alex yelled, her finger brutally plunged into Alcove as jealousy overwhelmed her. "Why wouldn't you let him go when I am here in front of you, alive and breathing?" She said as rage threatened to overcome her. Alcove struggling just made her even more furious. "I am Alex, and Alex is me. We are one, and we have one body, one mind. I don't like this side of me." Pain and suppression quickly sparked through her eyes."But then i couldn't deny the existence of the inner rage. ...........enough of talking..... " She said realising she had trialed off herself, and yanked away Alcove's hand. She pushed Alcove backward so he would lay completely still on the bed, forcefully pushed his legs up and essentailly holdign his wrists on top of his head. Her sharp nails sliced through his clothings and she tsked. "I hated your hair like this...." She said and likced on the shaved sides of his head.

Parris chuckled lightly and raised his head up again. "Alright.... I can't hold back myself as well." He smirked and whipped his cock out. Brushing his pants down to show Raven's increasingly meaty and round butt, he positioned his cock and sank down his hips, breaching through his ready and eager opening. They both moaned so loud. Parris bent down to kiss away teh slight tears of pain and pleasure. "Don't cry ltitle one...." He said while gently supporting Raven's belly with his free hand.
Alcove grunted clutching onto her hand even more, trying to stop her from going any deeper the feeling was murderous. He was in so much discomfort from her neglecting to use lube to at least give him some way for her to fondle with Hus entrance. Alcove gripped both the sheets and her hand listening to the furious tone in Alex(s) voice , his mind going blank realizing his choice of words meant nothing and did nothing for him but make it worse, the sense of being forced to mate again was the only thing coursing through his mind. He couldn't help the fact he was still having heart pains for Pius it was something he would nevé get over , as much as he wanted to nothing could remove that pain of longing for his first and only love." I-I can't... its impossible... I-" Before he finished he sensed Alex getting even more the furious, the enraged look in her eyes caused him to hold his breath mental and physically preparing himself from what's getting ready to take place. Alex: " rage...........enough of talking-*Her very last words echoed in his , his heartbeat skipped a few times speeding up*"

Alcove tried to kick away being pushed into his back with ease. He hand gripping the sheets reached out in desperation his eyes looking at the door wishing he could think his way out of this replay of what seemed to be his new Life. Or, possibly a way of Pius to remind him of the happiness that will never be his own. He laid there being restrained and closed his eyes accepting defeat once again.- Grimacing at the strange feeling of the shaved sides of his head being licked-.. Alcove would usually say something smart back or try and serve her some attitude. But, now was not the time.
He stayed there just hoping he could last through her little games she tends to play when she's upset.

Raven was surprised when Parris head was visible over his large tummy and smiled at his mate. He cupped hehe sides of his belly noticing parris body language and assumed he was preparing to enter him, he felt the tip before getting a chilling feeling when his mate broke through his entrance laced with pain and Pleasure. Raven didn't know weather to cry or moan for more. His eyes started to tear up gasping deeply clinging to the pillow underneath his head, and cupped his underbelly, Receiving a kiss from his mate, Bright blue eyes glossy from the tears pouting , and Nuzzled against his shoulder . " Sorry it still kinda hurts..*sniffles*"
(Wow that's a big instalment! Btw, hi there~ ;))

What Alex didnt understand was sirens were meant to be lustful creatures, and when they made love they transformed into this alternate form. She was taught that this side of her was ugly, evil and unnecessary, and therefore she always suppressed it as much as she could. As a result, whenever she let desire take over her, she would become enraged and grumpy, with too much emotion exploding all at once.

Alcove suddnely stop struggling surprised Alex, and she wasnt happy seeing Alcove just lay there defeatedly. She sometimes didnt understand herself as well. When Alcove was being a smartass, she hated it. But when Alcove just laid there motionlessly, she flet like she's just having intercourse with a lifeless corpse. Both ways infuriated her. Her eyes turned a shade darker and her nails brushed through Alcove's neck with a threat. "Open your eyes and see who's gonna fuck you.... i am your mate, and that's the sealled fate of us both. Dont you forget about that!" If one was to listen very carefully, they would be able to hear the slight tremble in her voice, showing the insecueed side od her. She bluffed to hide her weakness that's the usually pliant Alex deep within her.

Parris' heart melt and ached for Raven. He gently laid down beside his mate and hugged him.tight. he kisssed lightly on his face, licking away all tears from his moist blue eyes. "I am sorry love, I got impatient... come here." He held back his desire with inhumane restraint, and kissed his love repeatedly to let him adjust and relax. He rubbed his belly and then his hips, moving Raven into a more comfortable position where his belly was supported by lots of pillows.
(Hehe I couldn't help myself! :D)

Alcove heard the frustration in her voice, and he slowly opened his eyes looking off to the side unable to. As much as he hated to see Alex sad or upset dealing with this was more then just a simple letting go and never think of it again. He was refusing to allow himself to forget the things he treasured. Like, his freedom being able to do whatever he wanted not caring about anything. Right after that he remembered the pain of his actions when he was birthing for a whole day from evening to the night. " ...I will not promise such a thing. Its my not yours.." He spoke with a sharp tone back glaring at her . The old spark ignited in his eyes showing that he could still fight back if he wanted to. He quickly pulled his hands away trying to pin hr down .

Raven laid there letting his mate move him around like a stranded turtle , and his belly was full of active vampligs reacting to him being moved around so much. He Nuzzled against parris feeling alot better taking his hand placing it on the side of his belly closing his eyes purring . He wasn't aware of being able to purr but somehow he can. "Its okay babe. I can take it " He said with his lower lip pouting wrapping his arms around his neck , and opened his legs more kissing his mates nose.
"If you won't... then I guess I could just prove that by action." Alex coudln't tell if she's more disappointed or more angered by Alcove's words. She let go of Alcove's hands but went on to pin his legs down, making sure he couldn' tkick her away, and then just shoved her swollen member straight into Alcove. She had done minimal prep, but that would be enough to allow for her entrance without drawing blood from the vampire - of course, that didn't mean it wouldn't hurt like hell for Alcove. Alex didn't notice but her eyes had watered a little by Alcove's vigorous protest and hatred so obvious towards her, for a fleeting moment, though the pleasure of her member getting engulfed in his wamrth was enough to shoo away all other thoughts quickly though.

Parris smiled at the pur of his lover. He stroked RAvne's dark hair affectionately and then gently moved his hips. He held Ravne's massive belly carefully so it wouldn't jiggle too much. He nudged in deeper into Raven and whispered beside him. "Tell me if i go too deep or fast...." he smiled gently at his lovely mate and then thrusted gently. It was technically the first time they made love with such a large belly, so Parris was still estabslihing boundaries where his pregnant mate could take.
Alcove raised a brow from hearing her response. when she let go of his arms, only to pin his legs down. He leaned forward supporting himself on his elbows, cringing and gripping her shoulder letting a drawn out grunting sound escape from his throat, he closed his eyes keeping his head down externalizing the pain he was feeling taking deep controlled breaths. " One day you'll be the mouse ..in this cat and mouse situation... nngh" He was feeling faint just like last time but he managed to stay conscious about everything rubbing his forehead and keep his eyes low seeing his abs glistening from sweat.

Raven was comfortable on his side and started to moan intertwining his fingers with parris scooting back feeling his lovers member push further into his entrance, with a pillow placed between his legs for easy access. He caressed his lovers face looking deep into his eyes answering him with a kiss . " Your doing great babe I love you so much " He smiled biting his lip loving the feeling of having his belly touched by the one he loved."I love you so..Mm! " He moaned softly in his ear.
"I dont want you to hate me.... couldnt you just, love..." Alex somewhat returned to her usual self for a fleeting moment hearing the heated words from alcove, but that side of her was soon shoved to the very back of her lizard mind, going just as quickly as her arrived. Alex was now just her brutal and cruel self, forcing her wat into Alcove, so deep into him, she almost forced her balls into the warm canal as well. She slightly retreated, only to slam in again with more force. It was simply a rough intercourse, some part in Alex telling her all would turn out to be fine when she mamaged to pin Alcove down by impregnating him - massively.

"That hmm is telling me I am indeed doing a great job." Parris smiled brightly into Raven's neck and continued with his gentle thrusts. It wasnt as thrilling as their usual lovrmaking, but it felt extremely intimate and Parris was quite happy with it as well. He enjoyed this sweet moment, especually when he glided ind and out of Raven while holding his warm and large belly. "I love you so much... so much...".he sighed and then twisted his angle so he wiuldnt be attacking right into the fragile cervix of Raven, but made sure he was giving Raven pleasure still.
Alcove watched his mate and slowly looked away with regret on his face. he was steadily going back an forth with his decision to either love or hate Alex. His eyes caught a glimpse of the soft natured Alex gaining the courage to try and get her to stop."Haagh! *Panting * Ah!" He blinked looking down at his legs being forced back while she started to forcefully stretched his entrance. His mouth gaped open unable to Scream, and he arched his back forward grimacing in unexplainable pain, his eyes made contact with Alex's and he looked very uncomfortable. He took a shacky deep breath. His face scrunched up again from her being so forceful."Aha!! " He exclaimed trying to free his hands from her grip.

Raven laid there rubbing his own belly enjoying the semi wild rise of his Mate since his pregnancy stops him from being physically free to achieve certain things he is very grateful for the patients of his parris . "Nmm!.. Haha yes this feels wonderful! " He said kissing him on the lips again. his hands rubbing the soft mound of skin feeling the vamplings calm down.
Alex was clouded by pleasure, and for once she wasn't really sure which side of her it was now. She thrusted in and out of Alcove, the scent in the air thickening as her arousal went up, and soon she was feeling natural lubricants on Alcove's insides - an added effect from the aprhodisiac scent in the air. She misinterpreted Alcove's arching of his back as a welcoming sign for her intrusion, and therefore let his hands go so she could gain a better leverage by holding his waist, slamming deeper and more enthusiastically into him. Her cock was thick and perked, with the shift in angle, she was surprised when Alcove clencehd tight around her with a choked moan, and continued with invading Alcove this way.

Parris smiled into the kiss and his hands moved over Raven's belly even more, devouring the feel of his massive mound that was calmed slightly for now. He loved how Raven moaned deep and hard, even his little toe curled up nicely when he plunged in deep into him. He smiled as the gasps of Raven slowly turned into depserate pants. Without warning, he flipped Raven up, holding him on top of him. Whenever he thrusted, Raven would be thrown up into the air and the slight weightlessness seemed to make his mate quite nervous, for he clenched down on his canal tight, drawing moans from both of them.
Alcove placed his hands on her shoulder pushing against her trying his best to get her off feeling her large length filling his entrance and sliding out making a chill run up his spine. His mouth gaped open again taking a deep breath getting light headed from the thick smell lingering in the room. Alcove started to zone out getting flashes of colors and stars infront of him, hands loosening he was starting to be affected by the aphrodisiac dropping his hands down looking half drunk/high on something he started licking in lips ,and blinked slowly rubbing his forehead trying to focuse."n..w-what the fuck.. " He said with a heated slur .

Raven(s) eyes widdend being picked up in such a way but once parris started thrusting he leaned over, as far as he could and started moaning loudly gripping the pillow above his mates head ."Mnm.. yes! Oh my..." He responded rubbing his belly staying in his position getting a lot of stimulation.
The loosening grip of Alcove on her pleased the beast, and surprisngly Alex even got into the mood for a little teasing. She gradually slowed down, letting the scent's effect catch up with Alcove, and soon her mate was writhering on the bed. Beautfiul rosy shades appeared on his usually pale face, and his pants were getting heavier. Alex was dragging it out now, moving intercessantly, sometimes pulling almost all the way out and then slammed in to Alcove, cleverly avoiding his sensitive parts. She was quite sure soon Alcove would be the one begging for her attention and cock.

Parris smiled and rasied Raven's weight on him like it was nothing. WIth their slow pace, it was quite obvious ti would take some time for Parris to cum, but it didn't affect his pleasure. Rather, he was quite pleased with seeing his mate getting drowned in pleasure he was giving him. "You close to cumming?" He asked seductively, running his hands along Raven's deliciously ripe body, triggering trembles from him.
Alcove was running out of will power to fight the affects taking over he rubbed his eyes, trying to stall the full effects only to notice Alex switching tactics and slowing her thrusts making the hair moist and full of her scent. In taking a deep breath from the sudden jolt of her stretching his hole once more with her surprise attacks he traced his own hand over his own chest and started to unwind under the side effects from the scent. "n...nmn...*runs his tongue over his bottom lip slowly,* mm ...mm* He started to react from being the us ted into again. He looked half confused to why he was making these noises showing signs his self conscious still in the mix of trying to keep himself under control, His legs widened laying underneath her.

Raven was heavily aroused by his mates thrusts and voice. He kisses the hand of his lover while bouncing against him feeling his member grow harder frombthe impact. "Ah! Ah! Mmmn~ please go harder !.. I can take it..!" He closed his eyes feeling a climax just around the corner.
The sweet little moans from Alcove drew a smirk from Alex. Shr knew she's quite close to success. Alcove's usually harsh eyes were getting more hazy by the minute. Him spreading his legs even wider showed Alex was very soon going to crack his self control. She nibbled kisses on his collar bone, marking her ownership by planting numerous kiss marks on his neck. She kept her thrusts slow and calculated, only nudging deep within him when she couldnt take it, always going around his.prostate but never quite hitting it.spot on.

When Raven bounced, his baby-filllrd belly just bounce right onto his abdomen, and it was making Parris quite aroused. He smirked, hearing Raven's words, and started thrusting up just in time with Raven's rhythm. The effect was immediate where Raven jerked hard with the movement. Parris admired Raven's lovely look while lost in overwhelming orgasm.
Alcove was staring off into space getting lost in the scent clogging the air from filter into the room. He reached down gripping the end of her shirt gritting his teeth when she pushed back into him slowly, and made him grunt out his first loud moan starting to loosen up more. Alcove mask was chipping he could no longer hide the pleasure but also he wanted to keep his strength up battling the affects ." h-h..Hgn!- His grip tightened from her thrusting close to his prostate- He was having the hardest time talking without interrupting himself Again, and again. Try as he might Alex won this round so far he could no longer stop himself from sweating, and panting from the build up of pleasure. He started moaning louder using his other hand to grab her shirt. the small kisses from her lips sent chills down his spine.

Raven was like a cute little potato curled forward moaning freely. His toes curled looking down at parris he smiled unable to hide the joy in his face when he was looking at the one he lived so much. He blushed harder needing to climax so back ."Oh-Oh Mmn! " He moaned throwing his head back placing a hand against his tummy shivering from the surprise climax ."Mmnnm! " He leaned over panting heavily, rubbing his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,992 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,294 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,935 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,928 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8