Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
Alex smirked at how Alcove finally succumbed to the pleasure she was givint him. It felt great, even greater when the copulation became indeed lovemaking where both parties enjoyed it. It was also easier f9r Alex, as Alcove relaxed and thrusted back into her. She held his waist and thrusted in deeper, plunging into his prostate stornger, sometimes almost drillig into him, swivelling against that spot. The mask on Alcove could no.longer hold itself and the vampire was blushing all over his body, tears of pleasure streamed down his face.

Parris smiled brightly at how Raven.trembled on top of him, his mate almost collapsing on him after the orgasm washed through him. He smiled and sat up a bit, holding his shivering mate in his arms and waited for when it subsided a little to start thrusting again, lightly. "You look so beautiful its almost unreal.... though babe, I hadnt had my release yet....."
Deep inside Alcove he was furious ,not because he's loosing to a girl but the fact his body will once again be in shambles after she finishes distributing the egg pods within his new cavity that allows these kinds of things to take place. He uncovered his mouth blurting out to Alex."Mmm..mmn! f&%$ w-wait!! " a jolt of pleasure sent him into a whirlwind of mixed emotions to the point of arching his bad pressing his chest against Alex's chin while she continued to thrust into him. The sound from Alcove was a sure sign you hit the sweet spot, and in success of finding his G-spot a small shiver came forth causing him to grip your arms, leaning his head back tears started running down his cheeks. He took a large gasp of air finally settling down from the orgasmic shock that shot through his body. " ugh, ugh ...n-no more..*panting* please no more.. this is to much for me. " he begged rubbing the sweet from his forehead against the pillow.

Raven felt kinda grumpy he couldn't get in his favorite tummy position now that his stomach was occupied with little vamplings at the moment he kissed your lips, chuckling when you confessed your new to climax." okay dear let's get in a position for you to have fun, How about That?" He said trying to get off your member struggling like a cute potato needing assistance. "Babe~ I need help.. could you help me ?" Me pouted feeling fat and useless ."I can't even get off your lap anymore" He whinned, signaling the beginnings of stronger mood swings.
Alex wouldnt be this Alex if she let go of Alcove that easily, esprcially when she had located the sweetspot that drew such delicious reaction from alcove. She smirked and bit lightly on the nipple that Alcove presented to her, just in time with another forceful attack on his g spot that had the vampire orgasming again with a howl. Her smile grew even bigger when her cock welcomed a splash of squirt from deep within Alcove. He had mamaged a feminine ejaculation and that was indeed some achievement. She slammed repeatedly intp Alcove, effectively lengthening the orgasm that had Alcove trembling so much, his eyes rolled back and his.whole body tensed up going into shock. His bottom was leaking uncontrollably that his balls were drenched dry.

It was kind of funnt seeing Raven struggled to get up. He put his hands under hsi belly, attempting to lift himself up from Parris' rod only to fail miserably. He could almost feel how his legs went useless from the vigprous orgasm that drained his energy. Parris kissed his grumpy potato affectionately and lifted him by his thivk waist. "Hmm so my lovelh Raven, what position are you suggesting?" He moved him up but before he was fully out, he droppdd Raven.slightly back.down, causing a small squirt to shoot out.
Alcove tossed his head back moaning loudly, his toes curled against the silk sheets making his orgasm nowhere near dull. His eyes trailed back shivering against her unable to contain the sudden throbbing in his privets begging for her to use him in any way possible. He said nothing out of shock gripping the pillow above him. Alcove started to turn over in a slow attempt to get out of the bed." N-No more... okay...I don't know what you did to me...but I can't last much longer...okay?" He panted heavily rubbing his rear from being stretched so much. he reached for his water glancing towards her blank expression. ".........." The chill rushed through his body putting the cup down.

Raven laid on his side wanting to try this position again." let's try this position I want to chill so I can catch my breathe. He reached back gripping parris leg for support rubbing his tummy from time to time.
Alcove was like a pry trying to escape, but his effort would prove to be futile. Alex let him go away slightly, allowing even for his sip of water, and then spread his legs forcefully again. His anus was conveniently gapping with the previous section, and she once again pushed into Alcove with her still throbbing cock. "Perhaps this time we wouldn't have eggs.... thanks to you turning me into half vampires. Or mabye, we would have a mix of both." She said too happily, ignoring entirely the yelp and then painful scream of Alcove for being invaded so quick in successsion.

Parris smiled, instead of laying down behind Raven, this time he took the end of the bed, lifting up one of Raven's legs so that he could enter front above. He pressed his legs up against Raven's own body so that he could gain access to his volumous dome, kissing and nibbling along the pale skin, planting possessive marks all over Raven and hsi wriggling belly.
Alcove took his time drinking before setting the glass down. He grunted reaching for her hand pushing her hand away failing to hold her off long enough before she slammed into his entrance feeling the glory hole flair up, and covered his mouth in pain brought soon him. He took a deep breath letting out a few screams of pain when she started moving her hips thrusting inside him." ...nnnn...get out of me!! your freaking ripping me apart " he yelped grabbing her wrist seeing her get nose to nose with him. Alcove was forced to hear her expectations of the type of litter he would produce once the eggs start growing. his eyes looked away cringing from the pain in his rear.

Raven watched his mate giggling happy when parris was trying something different this time he rubbing his belly movinghis hand away running his fingers through his mates soft hair when he planted a kiss apon his belly." the lite ones must be quite confused in there" he said moaning when he felt the chilling kisses all over his body, and took a deep breath in when parris entered him, he smiled feel like his little prince being spoiled with all of this love.
"Aww babe. Just open yourselr up to me. You know you are enjoying this as well." Alex said suddnely stopping her thrusts, she was cleverly grinding against his prostate with her cockhead. She was quite sure he would soon be begging for her invasions again. "Say it, babe, do you want me to continue, or I could just withdraw. You know I can do that, anytime." She said smirking at Alcove, knowing her power over her mate while nibblinv his nipples.

"Hmm yea, the little ones dont even know what hit thrm now." Parris smiled and gently penetrated Ravrn again. He grunted as well, the insides of Raven ever so enjoyable. He slowly started thrusting, grinding and keeping his rhythm as nice as it could be, putting Raven's pleasure over his own. He kept girnding into his sweetspots.
Alcove laid there before looking down at her, he covered his face refusing to admit anything, he also banged his fist against the night stand getting pissed off by her cheeky little games. He turned over not saying a word ,letting a moan slip from his lips when Alex's head pressed against his prostate, keeping his face hidden from her his pride was being ripped to shambles at this point he knew what his body wanted to say but he also remembered what brought him here, Alcove couldn't do anything at this point with his emotions going straight to the roof, while being impregnated by his aggressive mate there was nothing else he could do."..just get it over with ..." He chose his words wisely making it seem as though he wasn't that impressed he looked down at the floor sighing. He looked at her face waiting.

Raven moaned softly reaching back grabbing his mates hand looking towards him slowly, he smiled and wanted to kiss him so badly he loved his king . He allowed the king more access to his entrance to go deeper feeling the vamplings starting to move around his guess was they took a small nap and now their waking up. He quickly used his free hand rubbing his belly in a circular pattern taking deep breathes from all the heavy kicks to his ribs and bladder. "Oof.. geez they have your strength big time." He said trying to enjoy daddy time moaning again.
""Not good enough, darling." Alex wasnt buying it. She tilted Alcove's face up, holding his chin, and smiled sweetly. "You should try again." As she said that, she shivelled her hips so that she woudl hit hard into his prostate and then quickly.withdrew, keeping the bait on bit quickly withdrawing that Alcove whined with dissatisfaction before he could bit back the noise. Alex smiled triumpantly at this first step of success. "Come on, say it. Do you want my cock?"

Parris gave Raven his hand and could see through to his mate's desire and leaner down to press a loving kiss on Raven. He took the shift from.Raven positively and grinded into him deeper with an essier access. He could feel his mate tremble under him. The kicks were so strong he could feel it through his abdomen, and Parris chucklee. "Yea, like father like babies." He agreed and mimicked what Raven had been doing and tried to calm the babies while thrusting deep. Each thrust would cause a series of jiggling of Raven's belly, which kind of add to Parris' amusemenet.
Alcove gave her the side eye gripping her arms tightly, feeling his body shiver under her seducing nature. He choked back a moan grabbing at her hips pressing her back, unable to stop himself from shivering. The sweat was dripping down his face and made him blush from showing how easily flushed he became from simply being poked in the right spot." You ... you can't teach an old dog new trick, Surely you know of this saying right?.. I will not be tamed.. even if I become sexually frustrated..I will not break.." Alcove was really digging himself Into a hole he knew his strength compared to Alex was 0 , and he definitely knew his mind was turning to mush whenever she pressed against his sweet spot. His pride was something his allowed nothing to slip by without him giving a few words to regain his focus. "I-i will fight you ...if thats what it takes" He huffed tiredly reaching down tensing when his hand brushed against her massive length drawing his hand back, scooting back.

Raven closed his eyes being rocked slowly into a deep sea of pleasure, he rubbed his belly humming from the lovely sound of his mates voices along with the small kicks against his hand. He loved his life he wouldn't change it for the world even though he knew one day they would have to fight against the humans and the vampire hunters. But, To Raven, none of that mattered. He shared a long kisses with his mate after hearing parris agree with him about the children taking after him ."I'm sure they will be training with you haha"
Alex tsked. "You aren't an old dog... you could teach a puppy anything, and I am sure you are new enough to this that you should be considered a puppy who thought himself a wolf..." Alex smirked and grunted when Alcove still wouldn't budge. His hand brushing against his cock only served up to further fuel her desire, for his cold hands were stimulating enough for her redhot cock. She growled and clutched Alcove's erection, stroked it a few times before squeezing it tight at the bottom so his erection would die down with a pained whine. She then plunged right into his prostate and forced him to harden up again, then repeated her act to keep him at the edge. It would be torturous on Alcove, everytime when he was close to an orgasm, her hand would quench it. "This would only repeat until you give me a good enough answer... come on. Say it. Say you want my cock." She said with her eyes darkened.

"I am sure.... they had 2 fathers, gotta learn from both." Parris smiled and then kissed Raven again. "too much talking now..... we gotta have more action done...." He kissed and grinded deeper, letting loose his desire and slammed deep into Raven and his sensitive canal, which was getting wetter and more swollen as he grew. The belly was sometimes getting into the way, being big and heavy, and parris eventually ahd to place a hand on it to hold it in place so it wouldn't jiggle as much.
Alcove was forced to listens to her back talk while being explored, he tensed up from being stroked watching his member harden then he ground feeling his erection being interrupted by her forceful grip stopping the flow of blood. Alcove arched his bad more moaning in frustration from the same action being repeated, He gasped heavily when he realized she was pressing against his sensitive spot which drove him crazy, closing one eye bitingrhe collar of his shirt feeling the need to cum but is sadly denied the pleasure from Her devious games . " I'm not gonna say shit...to you! Ahh!! " He said sweating intensely arching his back again feeling her press's against his sweet spot delaying his orgasim with her hand.

Raven snuggled against his mate placing a few kisses akin his cheek softly running his hands over his shoulder feeling very full, he moaned into his ear showing Parris how much he was enjoying this time together with him. The small quivers in Ravens legs was a clear sign his climax was getting very close, his eyes closed feeling ready to explode his load onto his mate.
Alex grunted with a bit of frustration. "You are so stubborn...." she then laughed at herself for stating the obvious. Shr knew Alcove and if anyone's headstrong, that's him. She decided she would persist though, and repeated her actions, just this time grinding harder into Alcove, making sure she attacked his tits as well while she do that. They were still sensitive, even though milk secretion had waned from being separated from their children right from the start. She stimulated Alcove in all thr ways she knew, determined to get what she wanted - Alcove's confession that he indeed wanted her.

Parris knew from the little spasms of Raven that he's close. He pumprd a few quick times into Raven and kissed back on his mate, tangling their tongues together while moaning, letting himself loose as well, letting the pleasure wahs over him. "I am close as well baby..... whenever you are ready." He slipped his hand down his belly and caressed it gnetly, so lovingly, that the babies stirred as well.
Alcoves abs tighten with small droplets of sweat on his chest and forehead, he was getting pushed further to the edge. He arched his back clutching onto the sheets with his face turning red with straining to hold in the moans, annoyance written on his face getting nowhere with his plain hard to catch attitude doing nothing but driving him deeper into madness, Alcove. Once again arched his chest upwards unable to hold in the pleasure filled gasp clutching onto the sheets until blood training down from the palm of his hand. Alcove stomped his foot against the head bored hoping this would end soon ...this battle was the hardest of them all and it made him cringe." Ju-..just do it already..." He begged wishing to be free from her torturing ways . "I can't.... I can't do this any longer just finish what you started and leave me be !" He said with a trailed off moan sweating buckets.

Raven came twice clutching his belly surprised and engulfed in pleasure kissing his lover feeling the need to rest, he handed parris the towel to help with cleaning off the bottom of his belly."Ugh... that was to fast.. I should have held out.." He pouted, pressing his rear against his lover keeping his cock nice and warm within his tight entrance.
Alex loiked at how hard Alcove was trying to hold back and suddenly lost the interest. Deep dwon, she wished to have her feelings returned, but now that the first wave of rage subsided, she didnt see the point of forcibg Alcove any longer. If she would just imprrgnate Alcove again like what her nature was calling for her to do, it would just be repeating history. She knew Alcove was headstrong, and maybe force wasnt the way to be with him. Even as the more agressive self, Alex had enough control to pull out of Alcove and quickly stroked herself to finish, splashing her seeds over Alcove's belly, but with an attitude like that's only a routine job. She grunted and panted when her oegasm was over, then just slipped off bed. "You win, Alcove. Maybe I had been too greedy to want my feelings reciprocated." She said with hurt, then removed herself fron the bed, letting Alcove loose. Her sperm quickly cooling on Alcove's belly.

Parris grunted at Raven's subtle pressing back, then smiled and kissed his lovers pouted face. "You are quick indeed." He teased further, but before Raven could protest, he kissed him.on the lips again. "But that's because I am too good, so that's the greatest complemetn I could wish for. Babe you are so sensitive that I love you even more for that." He laughed and wiped Raven's belly gently, but still kept his cock buried deep in him.
Alcove had his eyes closed and grunted when she pulled out feeling her hot sperm cover his tummy. he opened his eyes looking surprised by her reaction listening to her speak, his insides were still throbbing from the nonstop penetration. His eyes closed letting out a sigh of relief that his persistence work unable to sit up from the chills running through his body. Alcove may have won the battle but he was left with the emptiness of his entrance throbbing as if his body was cussing him out for causing Alex to waste her sperm. ".......-sighs- I need some wine..." He rubbed his forehead not bothering to complain about the sperm still on his stomach looking at the ceiling for a few hours . he started turning around so Alex couldn't see his own attempt to climax trying to get ride of the tingles down between his legs." ugh... crap..." He said reaching for his wine.
Alex snorted seeing Alcove's attempt in hiding what he was doing. It was actually quite fun seeing him riding a pillow between his legs. She knew he wouldn't be able to climax unless he was penetrated with the changes brought along by her hormones, so his tries were only bound to be futile. "In case you don't recall, I am half vampire as well now. I could see in teh dark perfectly, and hear what you are doing." She said and got out of bed and dressed. "Goodbye Alcove." She said adn closed her eyes for a moment before leaving the room. She had children to tend to. To struggle any longer with Alcove would just be a waste of time when he didn't want any relationship at all with her.

When Parris couldn't hear a response, he moved up to look at Raven's face only to find his pregnant mate asleep already. He grunted, pitying his own erection, and tried to will it away. The attmept failed, Raven's insides were tight and kneading on his cock so much, so instead he tried for little thrusts, hoping he could get some release with minimal distrubance on his mate.
Alcove froze when Alex called him out on his attempt to get the tingling and throbbing to stop fining no luck , he growled crossing his legs together tightly covering his privet just wanting it to kill over already. He rolled onto his head blocking it out of his mind trying not to think about it. he heard his name being called and watched while Alex left him in the bed to endure such a feeling. " Nnm.. fuck ..-sighs- This is crap... please tell me getting pregnant is only way..." He said, Dropping his head back feeling sick of the strange throbbing feeling. " ....ugh I need tea" He said getting up walking to the kitchen feeling very dizzy .

Raven was asleep cuddling the pillow, when parris started to thrust again he was still ready ."ZzZz"
He kept his legs separated being rocked gently.
Alex closed th3 door behind herself and leaned back. She rested her head on the door and closed her eyes, trying to will the tears back. She swore to herself this would be the last time she cry for this man. It's not worth it, she kept telling herself, not owrth it to try to convince such a stupidly stubborn guy. Hr wouldnt love her no matter what she did. She told herself to force on him wouldnt make things any better, but only hurt both of them further. She pressed her palms into her eyes and then left for her children. They would be the only thing that mattered now. The nannies wereny there and the babies were whining for milk, so Alex took both children and walked slowly to the kitvhen, trying to get some formulae for them.

It was great challenge and in the end, Parris wasnt sure how he mamaged. He barely reached released and then collasped down, chuckling to himself thinking this is even harder than a real fihht, and fell asleep with his cock still buried deep in Raven.
Alcove slowly cleaned himself up slowly walking to the kitchen he cringed feeling the throbbing still under affect from her scent , he tried to shake it off heading to the kitchen for some tea . He looked in the mirror looking at his hair remembering what they did to his head." ...-sighs-...." he could sense Alex was frustrated with him, and she probably has no interest of him anymore he continued to walk pausing again from the chill going up his spin he was very tired but continued to make his way to the kitchen, when he made it he noticed the sound of crying see in Alex with the babies and stood there looking at his children, his heart sunk deeper into his chest unable to look at them. He looked down making his tea accidentally spilling the hot water , he collapses clutching his hand going over to the sink rinsing his hand in cold water hissing in pain.
Alcove wasn't himself he seemed lost more then ever. He sighed turning around and looked at Alex.". why?" He asked with a blank expression.

Raven cuddled parris while the little ones started kicking against their father hand reacting to his presence.
His face was relaxed .

(We can focus on Alex and alcove )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,702 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,128 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,751 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,995 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,310 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,152 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,943 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,937 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8