Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
The loud clang of Alcove spilling hot water caught all three's attention and Alex impulsively stood up, almost rushung to Alcove's side to look at his wound, but caught herself at the last second. She slowlt sat back down and started bumping her children, who had graudally started whimpering, scared by the suddne loud noise. She kissed on each of their chubby cheeks and concenteated on calming them down. Alxove's question took her by surprise and she paused awhile before answering, when the babies' cries had subsided. She looked up slowly to look into Alcove's seyes. She could see Alxove slightly fidgeting, looking like he wanted to rub his legs together in an awkeard position. She shook her head, which still had patterns on them, and asked Alxove instead. "Why what? What do you mean, MASTER alcove."
Alcove sat himself up, rubbing his face watching her feed the little ones, he looked down and sighed getting up to reach for a wash cloth. He shrugged looking at Alex feeling awkward he turned around walking to the back door heading to the garden." Nevermind.. I'm sure my answer wouldn't matter... you'd be fine wit-without me...." He said, cringing from the affects of her scent still causing him to get the tickly sensation throughout his body. Alcove sat down on the steps reaching in his pocket humming a song he remembered as a child from his parents. Alcove stayed outside sensing the tension in the air when she was tending to the little ones. He was stuck once again unable to let his pride fall he wanted freedom reaching for his blood packets, tossing them to the side he wondered into the birthing place seeing the magical tree smiling when it started to wake up from his presence. He started removing clothing keeping his eyes on the tree, tossing them off to the side getting into the water feeling the warmth as if mother nature was wrapping her arms around him, He felt tears coming from his eyes looking very confused looking up.

The tree of life allowed Alcove to feel how she was feeling. She spoke to alcove in a soft whisper.

Alcove lifted his hands up watching the water drain through the spaces of his fingers , he took a deep breath submerging himself under the water the shaved sides of his head started to Grow, Alcove quickly stood up running his fingers through his hair sitting down on the edge closing his eyes." I wish you were a human and not a tree.... you seem so familiar... I feel like I'd know who you are if ..maybe you weren't a tree.." He said watching the branches sway as if the tree nodded.
Alex didnt deny it. Of course she would be alright without Alcove. She had been fine all along, alone, didnt she? Even better, she's not alone any longer. She got 2 little angels to look after, that would be her world. She kept telling herself that, but tears kept streaming down her face as well, transforming into pink pearls that her kids unknpwingly played with, waving their chubby hands trying to catch them. She smiled through her blurred visual and buried her face into her lovely children, letting her tears flow as the pattersn receded and she became the sweet and pliant little maid again.

Alex glanced out from time to time, half wanting Alcove to come back, but half dreaded it. When she could no longer see his shadow casted on the doorway, she shook her head and scolded herself for once again caring about someone that would never be hers, and silently got up with 2 babies in her arms, ready for bed. She didnt mind her steps and she tripped, falling forward with the babies being first and she twisted as quickly as she could so she ended up landing on her back, rasiing her babies high up in the air while she grunted at the impact.
Alcove was falling asleep in the healing water but he couldn't help but hear the sound of something watching him from the shadows. He opened his eyes just a little before noticing jet black eyes from the forbidden are within the garden watching him like a moving target, the tree out of protecting alcove created a barrier between them allowing alcove to leave without having to run. The healing garden was only for the king and his mate anyone else who ventured without permission would have been consumed by the beast luckily the healing garden sensed the similarity in alcoves blood line so the tree showed mercy on him by sparing his life.

Alcove made his way inside looking around before seeing Alex holding the babies up, without a thought he raced up stairs plucking the baby's from Alex's hands looking them over" What the hell did you do? why are you on the ground?" He said tensing up from the chill tunning through his body every time he comes close to her.
(Sorry i got lost a little... so the black eyes are the beast of the garden or is it from the human hunters?)

Alex moaned in pain, her eyes reddened from tears. She struggled to sit up wkth still one baby in her arms but couldnt. Her back was hurting so much. She trembled and tried to sit up again, rolling to her side in obvious difficulty but wouldnt answer Alcove's question. She stood up, and without a word tried to take back the baby even though she couldnt straighten her back. She was interrupted when tge baby in her arms started crying loudly, the sudden drop scared him again. She bumped the baby and limped around trying to calm the baby. One crying led to another and the baby in Alcove's arms started crying again, as if responding to her.brother. the chorus was getting quite loud and Alex didnt know if she should take the baby from Alcove's hands yet.
(The beast of the garden, Whenever someone enters without being accompanied with the king its the beasts job to get ride of them. But the healing tree showed alcove mercy and protected him.)

Alcove stood there looking at his daughter up close for the first time made him feel that warm fuzzyness he zoned out know exactly what to do rocking his little princess from side to side , lifting her up to his lips making a soothing humming noise he continued to bounce a little making sure his little princess was comfortable. Alcove looked towards Alex looking at his son plucked him from her grasp doing the same for both baby's. He felt the tension between himself and Alex after her refusing to speak ...kinda like she was giving him the silent treatment but he just continued to make his way to the room, unbuttoning his top laying down with Sky and nyala pressed against his chest pulling the cover over them. he heard their little whimpers die down.
Alcove couldn't deny they were cute he sighed and looked at Alex sensing the trees presence still over him from resting. "Look.. not that I'm super stubborn I just don't want time to repeat itself.. ugh.." He paused fighting the pride rising from within taking a deep breath."I'm sorry, okay there I said it ....Again.. " He laid there glancing at the little vamp pups resting against his chest." I feel like this is a dream... " He stared at their little hands intranced by their small features.
(Ah ok! Thanks for that explanation ;))

It surprised Alex how easily Alcove handled the babies. She would expect rejection and annoyance when the little ones statted crying, but it seemed she had misjudged. Alxove was fine handling the babies. She followed silently behind Alcove with a limp, still weary and ready to snatch the babies away from him if he dared show any sign of hostility to her children. Luckily, there was none and Alex was a bit speechless standing at tbe end of the bed, watchinf the babies just snuggled close to their father and settled. She shifted uncomfortably seeing how her children settled without a problem with Alxove, even though she had been the one taking care of them since they were born. This fact devastates her a bit more.

She was about to leave when she heard Alxove's messy speech. "Master Alxove... you are saying sorry?" She tilted her head and queried. "But what for? You didnt do anything wrong... it's me being too naive, chasing after something i shouldnt. It's all good now, even the babies could settle fine with you." She smiled bitterly, no longer feeling needed, nor the need to stay at all.
Alcove was silent rubbing his face ."What happens before.. I was lying... as much as I did enjoy sleeping with you I lied out of pride.. Listen... I'm not that easy to fall in love with as a matter of fact falling is the only thing you will every be until I catch you..but my personality doesn't want me to get my hands dirty, meaning ... ive had many of loved ones I called my future mate but they never sealed the deal... I hope you hear my heart in this.....-" Alcove paused feeling very out of character he looked at the baby's softly whispering." I think I am starting to fall in love with you... its just I can't help but doubt what these feelings are telling me... its like i-i ..nghm" He hummed scratching his neck awkwardly. "Your the only person who could see through my act besides pius.. " He looked at her.
Alex was just listening with half a heart, ready to leave as soon as Alcove left. She almsot wanted to cut shoet what Alcove wanted to say when he mentioned about the many lovers he had before. She didnt want to admit it, but her heart ached. She endured it when she saw how lovingly Alcove was looking at their children. She was astonished by what Alcove said. She had extinguished all hopes. Looking back at Alcove, all that was shown in her eyes waa shock and.disbelief. "y-you mean..." she dare not repeat that word, it's just so untrue. "Y-you...." she couldnt speak, tears overflowing her eyes as she clurched her own clothes right at her heart. She shook her head biting her lips, unable to utter anything.
Alcove nodded feeling stupid and somewhat out of it. He looked at the babies and back towards Alex "... Of your willing to endure my stubborn butt headedness..... I -I wish to accept you.. but please I really need time to adjust and also I haven't been able to settle down from this morning when you um.. you know the tingles and ..-*Clears his throat* Anyway ..um yes thats what I truly wanted to confess to you.." He said sitting up while supporting the sleeping vamplings. He looked into Alex's eyes noticing her blank star of shock."Um ..hello?"
"I-I d-don't know what to say...." Alex confessed honestly. Big fat tears started rolling down her face again. "Please, if this is a game, please tell me now. I am not sure if i could take it if you tell me all these is just for teasing me..." She said as her heart impsosbily started hoping again. "Y-you want me?" She asked again and broke into a small smile. "I-i would be glad...." She could guess how much it takes for Alcove to come to this confession, trying hard to keepup with his prideful demeanor. "Let's settle the little ones first. Then we could continue with...." Her face flushed red and she quickly turned around, leading the way to the nursery.
Alcove tried not to blush , standing up following her to the nursery. He was holding bother the sleeping little ones fascinated by the smell of baby powder he Nuzzled one making sure Alex wasn't watching him, he kissed one on the side of its little head smirking when he saw one giving to cute goofy expression while sleeping. They reached the nursery and alcove placed them in the bed taking a deep breathe looking at Alex ."So... um... now what? " He said , with a less pride filled tone in his voice now that she uncovered who he truly is.
Alex missed the cute little interaction vetween Alcove and their babies, but she could feel Alcove caring and loving their little angels, which is a relief for her. It would be tough being a single mom and she wouldnt want her children suffering drom rejection of their prideful father.

Alex tugged their little blankets tighter around them and then put the shade on so they wouldnt be awoken and hurt by the incoming sunshine when the Sun comes up. She turned to Alcive and then timidly, tried to reach ror his hand. Alex's hand was not soft by any means. She's a maid and therefore the work she had ro carry out had lefr a mark on her delicate hand, but srill, she rold herself that Alcove wouldnt mind. She gather the courage and stepped close to Alcove, tiptoed and gently kissed on his lips.
Alcove watched on while Alex was tending to the babies letting his inner wall of having to seem tough down. He waited taking a moment to fix his hair into a loss bun head to the chair, he was stopped by Alex grabbing his hand . Alcove turned around facing her meeting her eyes with his own. he was shorter so looking down was a must for Alcove .

Alcove looked her hand in his easing a brow before getting a kiss on the lips his eyes were opened looking at her he was very awkward even though he was considered a flirt .
This could be the first time Alex properly kissed Alcove. Before, all between them had been vigorous threats, sometimes even getting physical. Alex smiled bitterly against Alcove's lips. She knew she had opened up her heart for Alcove, and probably teh vampire also did the same by admitting to caring for her, but still it didn't lessen the anxiousness. Alex was even half fearing that Alcove could have shoved her away.
Alcove closed his eyes kissing her back, he backed up following her to the bedroom tucking a few fly always behind his ear. It felt nice to let his guard down for once concerned him and parris being the sacred bone even though the title of king was passed on to his younger brother due to his vulger behavior in the past. Maybe thats why he felt the need to become to boxed in when it came to being himself around people that knew him or feared him. Alcove came to a stop looking towards the garden remembering the black mist like creature that tried to remove him from the sacred garden seemed familiar, it was to long for him to remember. He continued walking entering the room looking at Alex feeling his abs tighten. He felt exposed but it was a good exposed." So ..um .... do I lay down? or.. " Alcove seemed just as shy as Alex it seemed.
Alex was equally flustered and timid, her older self returned. She gathered all her courage and nodded. Seeing Alcove laying there, all exposed, was quite a site. Alex climbed up the bed from the end and pressed butterlfy kisses along his legs and up his torso, for the first time ever finally having the leisure to truly appreicate his marble like figure. She scaled up Alcove, finding his sensitive spots, worshipping every inch of his cool skin, and finally pushed his legs up. It's all magical and dream like.
Alcove laid there watching her prepare herself for mating with him, and possibly breeding him again which comes with the territory of being mounted . He flinched watching her shower his body with butterfly kisses it was rather a unique feeling and made him relax. Alcove tried to block out his usual reaction and closed his eyes giving Alex a chance for once. " Do you forgive me?.. i-i just wanted to know" He said peeking out of his left eye.
(Hello there :))

Alex was surprised Alcove would have asked like that. She hesitated, biting her lips, then gave Alcove a timid smile and nodded. "I…I think.. yea." She smiled sweetly and then did something she never did - she enveloped Alcove's cock into her mouth. She lickrd it like she was licking a lollipop. She spent effort into taking care of every bit of his cock, then went down to his balls and his opening. With her slightly rough tongue, she stabbbed into him. Alxove recovered well from his previous birth, but the scarred tissue seemed to be more sensitive, causing Alcove to twitch when her tongue pass.
Alcove seemed twitchy and tensed, gripping the covers watching her do so. He blushed seeing her do such dirty things to his entrance. The moment he felt her tongue glide over the sensitive area of his birthing hole, caused him to fliche, making him grunt, clutching onto the bed . "Make sure my brother and Raven don't barge into the room..Nmg. " He said, arching his back more.

As time progressed alcove was resting on his back with his legs spread open, he was in a state of pleasure that makes it rather fuzzy, almost like floating on a cloud. He reached down, running his fingers through Alex's hair, the feeling of making love was kinda intimidating for him now that he's bottom, but. if he takes the time to adjust I felt he was able to manage it. " so.. quick question... if I'm your source of making offspring. How log must I be used to breed before your satisfied?" He asked randomly, looking at the ceiling. Being that alcove couldn't age his body was very strong and young. He showed no age what-so-ever, same goes for Alex now that she was bitten by alcove.

Alcove flinch letting a moan slip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,128 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,752 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,000 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,327 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,156 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,950 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,943 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8