Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
"Pius... is that what you wanted? Get through me from this human here.... through Raven here...." Parristhought and was a bit lost. He turned to look at Raven and then to the bulged belly. Everything aside, Raven now was with his child now, that's a connection that couldnt be severed that easily.

He collected his thoughts and gave Raven a bit of smile, it could be his first smile towards the human. "Yes I am well. Now what do you want to say?" He lifted the shirt and caressed the birthmark. He wouldnt ocntinue to dwell on, he would treat this as a blessing from Pius. If that's what his lover approved, he was willing to give it a try. His mind also drifted off a bit to the child Pius was holding in the image and wondered if their unborn child had been growing and thrived int hat other world where pius was now.
Pius showed himself again to his lover and rested his child bearing body on the bed near Raven , He placed his hand on top of his lovers hand . The child had one icy blue eye and the other dark brown, with scruffy black locks. Pius smiled and nodded reaching to caress his beloved husbands face."I missed you so my love.. please forgive me for the pain I caused you.. I shouldn't have made that deal... I wouldn't have done such a thing if I knew it would've meant me being apart from you" He said with small tears forming in his eyes.

Raven was talking to him about his life in the city and how for some reason he heard a voice telling him to come to this place, He mentioned the voice sounded very sweet and kind. He looked down at the birthmark. "I finally decided to take a vacation from the city life and go camping ... I usually go to a place near my mothers house but my phone kept showing me these ads about this very camp resort. hee-hee" he said placing his hand on top of Parris's.

He talked more about his arrival, he felt a tingling sensation from his birth Mark which Seemed like a reaction from the cold weather and such .
Parris was dazed by the fuzzy image of his lover with their child who slowly disappeared with the droplet of tears rolling down his face. He was snapped awake when Raven placed his hand on top of.his and what Raven had just recited came back to him. He hugged Raven closer as he said how the birth mark tingled and Parris knew at his heart all of these were his lover's doing. He said in his heart to Pius "goodbye my love, I know you will be here with Raven now. Take good care of our child and rest assured, I believe I will br finding happiness too." With that all his doubts were gone and he opened his heart a bit for Raven.

"Is that so? So you are saying that birthmark will react to weather? That's interesting. Let's try out how sensitive it is." Parris smiled mischievously as he caught up with what Raven was saying without missing a beat. He lowered himself and licked on the mark, hearing Raven squealed.
Raven chuckled when his master pulled him into a hug. running his fingers through his masters hair he spoke "Haha! why the sudden hug ! "He sayed , hearing his masters talk . He noticed his face seemed less troubled and Predicted his master was happy to be in his presence. Raven was about to ask why he looks as if he's up to something seeing his master lower his head getting face to face with his birthmark , Raven let a whinny gasp slip from his lips and quickly covered his mouth.

Shivering from the master licking his birth mark giving away his tolerance level when it comes to his sensitivity to touch."w-why ..." He said through his hands muffling his mouth, looked embarrassed by his horrible reaction to the masters touch .
Parris smirked catching on the response of Raven. He expanded his area of teasing and explored other parts of Raven. He removed more buttons and finally got the whole gown off of Raven, getting him fully naked in front of him and he started nibbing on Raven's.body. He licked and occassionally nibbed, then sometimes teased with his teeth rubbing slightly on the smooth skin. He wanted to hear more of the moans, the squealings and the groans. It always gave him great pleasure knowing how he reduced his partners to a writhing mess of desire.
Raven placed his hand on the shoulders of his master watching and he cringing , he blushed from his master teasing ways. "N-no fair..Mmnm! ah!" he moaned laying down being submissive to Parris's wishes , his birthmark felt funny from the rush of pleasure getting to him slowly .

He hugged his master and without any conflicting thoughts he kissed him deeply running his hands up his spine , He slowly pulled away smiling and tugged on parris bottom lip. "I may not understand what's going on. or why I'm here exactly, but I'm happy that im here now. " He looked deep into the mans eyes smiling
"I'm glad to know that. I could say the same to you, though I may understand this a bit better than you do." He smiled looking at the human and the blue eyes that were every bit as captivating as he remembered. He captured those red and plump lips with his own ones and returned the passionate kiss, his hands didnt waste any time in exploring Raven's body even more. He didnt use his scent to seduce the human, whatever he was getting would be the true reaction from Raven and he was immensely pleased to find Raven just as responsive and sensitive.
The kiss lasted for a long time before Raven gasps for air with a soft moan from his body being marked by his masters love bites and the chills from the nonstop teasing . Raven moaned arching his back his baby face made the cutest expressions.

He parted his legs when parris rested against him smothering him with affection , grabbing onto his shirt he was kissed once more happy that he could really enjoy himself without the use of any added aphrodisiac.
"Ah! ...mmm *gasp* " He started panting heavily and returned the small love bite laughing at the wacky look on parris's face , he watched and saw his master look into his mouth curious to see no fangs.
Parris hadnt been planted any lovebites for a long time and the sensation had been so foreign. He pulled back a bit and looked at Raven. He had retracted his fangs, it was basic etiquette for vampires to do so while sharing an intinate sessiob with a partner. However when he looked at Raven, he couldnt help but thought he would look so much more complete with elonged canines. He woukd think about turning later, at least after the birth. To have Raven laughing at him was something between humiliation and amusement, and Parris retaliates by teasing Raven even more, his one hand slipped down to fondle with his prick and sneakily got to his backside.
Raven laugh was followed by a loud moan of pleasure , he clung to his masters shirt feeling his hands slip down towards his privets. He moans and groaned feeling his lower parts getting toyed with he apologiezd reportedly reaching for his hand , h bucked his hips and shut his eyes gritting his teeth from the heavy stimulation . "Panting. I-im sorry aha...Ugh! I won't laugh again!" he playfully begs smiling , he holds onto your wrist while you strock his shaft before venturing further to toy with his entrance."Ah! pleeease I promised !" He said with a small giggle out of breath, face flushed . Raven tried to sit up but Parris was in a devilish mood , and pressed his weight against him but was careful in doing so for his unborn child's sake.
"Too late to beg for forgiveness now. You would need to face the punishment." Parris smiled with a glint in his eyes, making them almost sparkle in the dimly lit bedroom. He started nibbing on his neck and proceeded slowly down to a nipple. He focused on the right side, paying all his attention in toying with the little stud that had quietly stood up while they fooled around. His hands were both attacking Raven's bottom now. One of his fingers slipped into his opening, finding the penetration to be smoother than he thought. The canal was still moist and ir seened that Raven was producing his own lubrication. He continued to finger him making sure he wouldnt get hurt from what they were going to do. He other hand continued to take care of his prick, making him writh and squirm hard.
Raven begged even more and buried his face against his masters chest when he felt his finger slip into his entrance , he hugged him and started voicing his pleasure gradually getting aroused."Ah! mmm.. to good!..ugh!" He let his hands run down parris shirt wanting the master to remove his own shirt . his body was showing how quick it can ready itself for conception, so in a way Pius choose the best if the best when he lead Raven to parris.

with a strong grip Raven ripped his shirt off looking like a ferocious kitten , parris chuckled not able to handle his the meany surprises this little human held.

Raven was crying out in pleasure and was close to erupting , he held a peice of his masters shirt in his hand moaning" its to good.. ngh!"
Parris was getting very excited to see how extremely sensitive Raven was from behind. He didnt even need to focus on his prostate and already he was pushed to the brim of orgasm. He looked at the piece of his shirt clurched tight in Raven's hand and was so warmed in his heart that he stroked a bit harder on Raven to push him over, his cum exploding all over his hand. Racen's toes all curled up and his eyws rolled back, his whole body tensed and in the extreme pleasure he stopped breathing entirely, unable to even utter a sound. While Raven was still tiwtching a bit from the aftershock of the orgasm, Parris pushed up himself and took off what was left of his shirt and his trousers, getting naked himself before climbing back onto the bed predatorilly.
Raven pinned onto the bed was yelling in pleasure he arxged his back wanting more stimulation from his master , he felt his soul leave the body right in the edge if his orgasmic trance , his toes curled and he felt like the universe was in his hands nurturing his delicate body, he laid there in a daze , unable to mutter a single syllable .

Raven was unresponsive for a while getting his thoughts together after his body was released from his amazing experience he slowly looked at his master and kissed his chin smiling*"you win..." He said panting with a small sigh of finally seeing his lover open up to him enough to share such a deep connection with him physically."m-master?...I-i love you". he spoke quietly still hung over from earlier .
Parris was surprised to hear this, though his heart metled a bit knowing this should be most genuine with how Ravem muttered it out in his semi-conscious state. He lpwered himself to look directly into Raven and said gwntly "i may not be return with the same statement yet, but ai will admit to you you are getting there. I like you that's for sure, and I am comvinced I will be declaring my love sooner rather than later." He pecked on Raven's mouth before starting to work on his body once more. He deliberately left his left nipple alone. His right nipple was abused so much it was getting a bit swollen and looked very imbalanced on his chest.
Raven smiled hearing his master speak such sweet words for his delicate ear to hear, he wrapped his arms around his masters neck letting him do whatever his heart desires ."I hope I can be your true love day... " he said drafting off into a calm state of pleasure enjoying the slowness of his masters intensity, he moaned softly getting hard from his chest getting assaulted by his teeth . Raven flinched seeing parris suckle on his swollen nipple. he blushed turning red.

he watched his master get out of bed taking care of the rest of his clothes.

"Master?. what happened when I first arrived... and what every happens to those friends you never got a chance to met up with. .?" He softly murmured ,running a hand through his hair once his master climbed back into bed .
(LOL Parris should have been naked already. Anyway I am getting too serious again haha it doesnt really matter. Ignore me....)

Parris stopped his actions abruptly when he was finally reminded of their differemce by Raven's question. His mood dampened a bit and he sat down to ask "you do realize what I am right Rave?" He wasnt sure how well Raven could take it. Knowing he's a vampire is one thing, knpwing he indeed killed and drank from other human is another issue. His hand continued to caress the side of Raven, and he kept looking at Raven with gentle eyes.
(Sorry ´・_・`)

Raven returned his gaze and shook his head ."N-no... but judging from everything around me..I have a hunch " He pushed the corners of parris mouth up looking at his small pointed k-9's and smiled."yeah.. I think I have a hint now... but before I met you.. I wasn't sure.."

He rubbed his masters abs kissing his neck, using his small hands to feel for his lower parts with a cute devilish grin of his own wanting revenge for being ambushed by the meany pants who took advantage of his body.
He giggled reaching further down with a fishy face expression trying to be sneaky. o3o
The partial dampening had Parris released his fangs, though they retracted when Raven started to rub on him. He looked curiously what the human was trying to do. He looked adorable, like a kitten trying to hide under the sofa but had in fact exposed his whole body and tail outside only managing to get its head through. Parris decided he would wait and see what this little mortal who waz surprises wanted to do next.

(Gotta go for a bit... will return in a couple hrs!)
Raven felt the warm length of his master and started running his hands over it looking up towards parris face , grabbing him using his thumb to rub the tip of his head , He watched feeling somewhat powerful.
"Time for pay back " he whispers biting his ear lobe seductively.
(okey pokey)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,694 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,742 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,986 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,279 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,144 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,916 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,046 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,921 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8