Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
"Hnmm....." Parris moaned feeling Raven playing with his member. His hand felt slightly cool compared to his hot cock, and the rubbing wasnt exactly skillful, but he could feel Raven was trying and he had enjoyed it. However it didnt mean he would just sit there, he tweaked the swollem righy nipple just by his hand and he rubbed on the waistline of Raven, he roamed over thr human's body finding it very enticing.
Raven looked focused and sorta clueless on what to do, He Jerked him off and smiled hearing his master moan in approval of the effort at least. "your blushing now...haha" he said and then yelped from his hands fondling with his right nipple . "Ahh! mmn! not that again uugh" He tried stroaking his masters length faster .

A few butlers made their way upstairs with the humans dinner , knocking on the door "Sir we have your dinner ready. Would you like to eat now or later?"
Parris lamentably let go of Raven and got up himself. He pulled a dressing gown to cover Raven beforr grtting the door. "Thank you Benedict. We will tkae it now. Would you please set it here?" He opened wide the door and a dtring of servants came in. They were used to their master's naked body. None of them raised their head to look at the bearer just resting there on the bed.
The servants were very efficient and soon they were alone again with plates of food ready on the table. Parris got back to the bed and lifted up the human with the robe covering him and sat down togrther beside the food. "Hungry?" Parris asked Raven on his lap.
Raven blushed watching the servants walk into the room not looking at him, they soon placed the tray down making their way out closing the door.He smelled the yummy food and smiled leaning against Parris."Yes we are hungry ..I feel like I could eat everything including.. this"He teased your girth circling his finger around the covers draped over your privates.
Parris said thoughtfully "since I dont really need food myself, how about you feast on the plates while I satisfy my own hunger in some other parts?" Parris bucked his hip, rubbing his cock over the crack of Raven. He slipped a hand that was holding Raven's waist to down the fulll butt of him.
Raven slowly smiled rolling onto his back reaching for one of the dishes , he started eating and feel in love with each bite he took glancing at his master "Go ahead sir .. in sure you have a big appetite"
He leand back feeling nice and giddy for some reason .
Parris smiled seeing how Raven was enjoying the food so much and crept down to lift up thr garment covering his butt. He stroked his member that had dampened a bit with how the servants come to set the table. He shifted Raven for better alignment. Chrcking to confirm Raven was beteeen bites and would have the problem of choking when he breeched Raven.
Pausing for a second to clear his throat getting a glass of juice he noticed the juice had a funny after taste looking into the cup ."is there blood in this?" He mentioned looking very skeptical of this weird tasting drink . He gasps when Parris shifted around making it difficult to focus on his meal. Raven was very hungry so despite his masters teasing behavior he tried his best to eat his dinner.

His birthmark appeared to be glowing , things were getting very interesting for the two of them.
"Don't forget dessert!" he scooped the whip cream and popped it on his nose .
Parris took over the glass of juice and tasted it. He nodded and said "yes that's laced with blood. Hmm i will havr to proase benedict for being so thoughtful. It was needed for the development here." He caressed the slightly raiswd belly. The birthmark had heated up a bit to respond to tbe blood. He nibbed on Raven's nose for the dessert when he slowly started thrusting.
Raven tensed up unable to raise the spoon to his mouth and he felt the chill of getting aroused and stretched out moaning putting his fork down, He was so sensitive to everything his master did to his fragile body. he wrapped his arms around his waist looking into his masters eyes breathing heavily and licked his lips.
Parris danced with Raven with his tongue and started nudging slightly. He wasnt thrusting too hard not wanting Raven to get too excitrd yet. He took up the fork and got a piece of the dessert to feed Raven. Just when he pliantly opened his mouth, Parris thrust hard and Raven jerked, his mouth opened wide in the ecstacy. The spoonful of cream fell down to his chest down his right nipple.

"Oh naughty boy, I will have to eat it for you then. Dont want to waste the food right?" Parris smirked.
Raven held the the sheets within his tight sweaty hands .,enduring the pulsing sensation of his lower parts getting wrecked by the hands of his master he felt the cold spoon pressing against his lips and turned his head away not wanting any right then . He felt a forceful thrust making his body jerk forward with pleasure, opening his mouth moaning and gasping for air , feeling the cold cream fall onto his chest.

Raven looked at Parris seeing that devilish grin again and closed his eyes submissively letting him do it, he braced himself trying not to seem so childish and weak he wanted to prove he could last through its all.
"Darn it. Uuh you win this round " He smiled running a finger over his shoulder .
Parris smiled at how Raven submitted to him and he bent down to lick on the cream, going from bottom to top. He continued to lick and nib along the trail of cream, all the while kept up the movement of his hip. He wrapped on tight the squirming body of Raven, revellijg in his sporadically squeezing canal, so wet and ready for him.
"Mmn!! Ah! I can't... uh ahh! mm" He couldn't hold back anymore. moaning loudly and clawing into his masters back getting lost in this thick cloud of pleasure. Raven wanted to kiss his master he craved his masters full on attention seeing him glanced down at the birthmark once an awhile ."I love you. s-so...much Ah!"
Parris loved how Raven couldnt even form coherent sentences. He loved to see how he affected the human and the satisfaction was so much more than physical pleasure. He smiled at the declaration of love and kissed on the semi conscious human. He shared the taste of the cream and sucked on the sweet saliva of Raven, a fresh taste from the normal iron taste of his own mouth. He cupped his belly and birthmark, connecting with Raven and his spawn with th3 blessing of Pius' birthmark.
Raven was tired out of his mind kneeling down and then used his hand to play in parris hair."What should their names be?" he looked lovingly towards his lover panting quietly , half dazed from the sharp intense feelings of wanting cum. he managed to roll onto his side looking up towards his master.
"Names? How many do you think we are having." Parris smiled at the eagerness of Raven. With Raven flipped to the side, he raised his feet to get in deeper, kissing on the calf that was lifted up. He bent forward and held a hand on the belly to prevent wobbling it too much. The squeal of Raven was proof enough that Parris was nudging at some sweet spot of Raven who shuddered after a few thrusts with the stimulation.
"Agh!! ugh.. I-I don't k-kniw how many ..b-bu. Ah! I figured it would be nice to know!" He moaned hugging a fluffy pillow and used his free hand resting his hand against his stomach and bites his lip feeling close to another orgasim , "Oh my Gosh!! " He pushed parris back then pulled him close having the biggest orgasm yet to the point of tears.
Parris felt the canal suddenly squeezed very tightly on him as Raven orgasmed, that coupled with how Raven pulled him xlose and tremble in this arms had Parris losing control a bit too and he moaned out loud. He held himself through the orgasm and continued to thrust into him the hardest and deppest so far, making tears in Raven's eyes to overflow with how sensitive he was post orgasm, his eyes rolled back and he whined so loud. The canal was spasming continuously and the kneading eventually pushed Parris over the edge too and he came deep and vigorously in Raven with a roar.
Raven trembling extremely holding his master against himself. He felt the intensity from his lovers thrust increase taking his breath away, arching his back in the process he looked at his master with tears streaming down his face blushing . "I'm n-not hurt...*sniffle* I don't know why I'm crying Haahaa..mmm" he said Drying his face only to cover his mouth getting the urge to orgasim again he shut his eyes ,shaking his head.

He tensed up feeling hs lovers length getting squeezed , holding onto his pillow he moaned again jerking his head back crying out from another thrill of ecstasy spilling throughout his body . Raven heard his masters moans in sync with his feeling his warm seed fill his entrance . "panting, that.. was... amazing...." He said out of breath raising his hands to push the master cheeks together , making him look like a cute fishy and pecked him on the lips .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,993 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,294 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,935 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,928 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8