Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
(Awww no way I feel the same with you !! I'm still trying to learn more words you have amazing selection of words !! @-@ plus your awesome!! )

Alcove layed there against his will forced to take every inch of her womb destroying length, feeling it rub against his anul walls . He shiverd letting a soft exhaling sound leave him, his body was jerky and unrelaxed . The feeling of something new and untouched ringged through his head watching the face of the siren closely his eyes glowed looking down at his stomach, with the ability to see anything with heat . he saw her member probing the birth canal the was still maturing , the cavity itself started to open slowly allowing her more access into the womb each time she trusted forward. "..grrr... Ngm. Ah!..I will not allow thi-this be-b-Ah.. behavior!! ..Nnngh .... *Pant ,pant* Enough!" Alcove continued his small harmless rants , for a siren to bring a pure blooded Vampire to its knees in submission she will definitely go down in history.

Raven smiled tearing up, kissing his mate on the shoulder , he leaned back holding his hand "I thank you for everything .. and I'm honored to be the one chosen to bring you such happiness.. I want to be yours forever..."

Raven opened his eyes looking at the two of them , his hand rested on his still large belly . He reached for the little one crying tears of joy and held her against his chest to make skin on skin contact with the little vampling. Raven knew absolutely nothing about babies, or Vampires for that matter but something in his mind clicked and suddenly he knew exactly what to do. "Huffing, she's beautiful hun..uh...hello princess Celina ...you're the one giving daddy's belly button such a kick ? hmm?" He said noticing her small feet kicking around., nuzzling her small nose he handed her off to parris now, Playing the waiting for the second child to enter the birth canal.

Raven watched the water catching the small petles than landed on his belly, the unborn siblings kicked against them making their father laugh in amusement. "this place it a everything... I'm glade choose to break out of the norm.. "

Messages In This Thread
RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - by xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-21-2016, 11:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,196 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,989 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,269 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,096 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,199 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8