Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
Parris circled an arm around Raven's waist to steady him when he tiptoed to kiss him. He felt insufficient and deepend the kiss by lifting Raven up so that they could wrap around each other, Raven's legs clamping down on his lean waist. Thry shared a few more kisses before Parris got them both down, sitting with Raven on his lap on the bed. "Yes I am sure Pius would be happy to seee this. He had been close with Alex before but I never imagined her to be Alcove's mate. Technically Alex was only servant to us because of an ancient vow of servitude, now with Alcove becoming her mate, she would be freed as written in the clause. Any siren who had found their mate would becone a freeman again in order to ensure continuation of their kind. However, Alex had been well loved and enjoyed working here so I am guessing she would stay, but not as a maid anymore. That would also mena Alcove wouldnt be servants to the children, not that humiliating to have to call his niece and nephews 'master'." Parris smirked as he gently lifted Raven's shirt. He palmed the slightly swollen breasts and licked on it a bit. "The pump is so brutal for a delicate beauty like this. Like me help you." He started massaging the swollen area, licking on the nipple a bit, preparing to milk Raven with his purifying saliva.

Alex stopped dead in her fussing and lowered her head. She turned away sadly and asked "Is it you think I have planned on this? Would you believe me if I tell you I have been instructed by Pius to serve you tea, and that's all? He had told me to just give you tea, and had taught me on how you liked it. That's the reason, and the only reason why I had been in the room at that time." Her voice trembled with how emotional she was, while concealing a sly smile. Indeed Pius had taught her just that, telling her with how Alcove usually was, he would probably try to get to her pants. And that's also exactly what happened.

Alex might have gotten.some tips on how to make her mate bond to her, but she genuinely cared deeply for Alcove. And when Alcove couldnt hide his moan of pain, she immediately looked up and rushed to his side, keeping physical touches to Alcove so that the eggs would be a bit more calm. "Alcove! Are you alright? Sit as I have told you, you needed the rest."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - by bhdire8 - 11-29-2016, 05:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,733 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,211 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,002 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8