Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
Alcove stood his ground , and looked down apon her worried face unfazed by her anxious reply . His grip loosened on her wrist allowing her to gain some distance between her and Alcove his temper being tested, taking another deep breath walking closer, leaning over to make eye contact with her, he sternly gripped her arm housting Alex up with ease pinning her against the wall. Alcoves head was tilted down looking at the ground before looking back up seeing the change starting to happen quicker then he anticipated. He took a sift inhaul. "Look.. its bound to happen weather you wish it.. I was the one who started this mess in he first place so as much if a pain it is to endure such a task as being a child bearing male.. I brought this soon myself,and you have no reason to beat yourself up for acting off the natural Urges. Okay?" -His eyes widen noticing the smug look on her face , her lips formed a subtle smirk with a raised brow. - " Well.. hello again. " He backed up slowly rethinking his decision.

"Ah. look I know I mentioned I was fine with doing this again but I think we should plan this out first .... It's far to early for us to do this ..mm*Yawns* and I think we should slee-sleep on it . No..No,No you don't have to come any Closer! haha ..-Backing up , holding my hands out gesturing for her to stay back- " H-Hey Alex! your right about waiting! haha come you can come back now!!"

Raven was nuzzling his mate moaning heavily from the stimulating pleasure he was receiving getting hard fairly quickly after seconds from parris entering his fingers into ravens entrance. He looked at his lovers face blushing and reached down to what looked like his head blinded by the mountain of a midsection, and the little ones moving around playing with their siblings causing sharp waves to appear on the surface of his stomach. Raven gasped resting his hands on top of his stomach moaning loudly when parris found his prostate ." Ooo!.. I forgot about how mentally straining this was getting your insides scrabbled both ways! Ugh babe be gentle" He moaned, needing a pillow for more back support.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - by xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 07-06-2017, 01:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,846 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,205 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,998 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8