The labyrinth (open roleplay.)
Faye was feeling a little dizzy when she first woke up. Where was she? All the girl remembered was trying to get into her car, and someone grabbed her. What happened after that? She shivered, placing her hand on her belly. She soon heard voices and she got herself up to look for them. Hopefully they were friendly. "He- hello?" She called out. The girl had red hair, freckles, and green eyes.
Rico helped Justin up, but just as soon as he had done so, there was another voice beginning to fill the area around them. Another person was there? This one sounded like a female. In a way, he did hope it was one of his friends, but maybe they were still wandering around the cave or already found a way out. Most likely, it was just him stuck there presently.

"Hello" he called out. From the way it sounded, the voice was closer than far. With the right directions, she could probably find her way to the center of the labyrinth itself. "Follow my voice if you can."
Faye tried to stay quiet as she could, listening to the voices. "I'm coming, okay?" She called out, hoping the person would speak again. The girl followed his voice and was soon able to see a person. Maybe this man would have some answers about this strange place. "Um hey.." She said. "What is this place.." she muttered, running her fingers over her belly.
(Posting again just to fill gre-y's character in)

The woman continued to call out with Rico giving a response each time until she finally emerged out one of the paths. Like some of the other men, save for him and Alex possibly, she was in to some degree of pregnancy. Rico really had to begin wondering what was this person's fetish now. He may be no psychologist, but it didn't take a degree in that or rocket scientist to figure out this man, woman...whoever it was... was bats**t crazy.

"It's a long story" he explained. He laid out the full situation to her as it was explained to them. "Either we get out of here before a certain time or we're stuck for who knows how long."

He was ready to continue, keeping himself behind the pregnant bunch in case something, these "pets" they've heard about, showed up. He had a knife so maybe that could help for something.
Charlie walked to the woman and extended a hand "Hi. My name is Charlie" he said to her "Ii'm sorry you were trapped here too, but we will be able to get out of here if we work together". He tried to gave her a smile, even though he was scared, to perhaps help her to keep calm. Just then, he noticed her round belly "Oh, i see you are pregnant too. Congratulations" he said.
Faye listened carefully as Rico explained the situation. They were all trapped? She felt afraid and confused, wanting to go home. That's probably how everyone else felt, too though.
She looked up when a man came to greet her. She shook his hand and tried to smile for him. "I'm Faye.. it's nice to meet you, Charlie." She didn't want to let go of his hand for comfort reasons, but she didn't want to be weird so she let go anyway. "Oh um yeah, a boy and a girl.. " She said, rubbing her stomach. "What about you?"
Justin waddled over to greet the new addition, noticing a specifically large amount of pregnancies amongst the group. "At least I'm not the only one" he huffed as he approached the group.
Luke leaned against the tall shrubs needing I something to quench his thirst, he rubbed the sides of his belly now walking behind Justine who heavily waddled ahead of him to catch up with the rest . Luke continued to rub his sides craving something to eat. "H-Hey? does anybody have something to eat?... I think its far to say we all must be famished by now ..right?" He asked looking at everyone.
"Oh, twins, nice" Charlie said, now smiling more easily "I'm having twins too, two boys. How far along are you?" he asked as he rubbed his belly, concerned "Whoever is doing this to us, it must be some weirdo with a pregnancy fetish. That's horrible." he said "We should probably go now, before any creature arrives. I don't want to be food for any creature this monster might have."
"yeah, I'm having twins as well... two girls" Justin patted his tight belly with a thump as the babies rolled, causing him to wince slightly. "This place is making them nervous, and I can't have them jabbing my ribs all night."
Alex marked the walls as they went remaining silent over all. they had come to a stop and perhaps that was good because if they had kept going he might not have heard the footsteps. "Shh, over here!" He whispered hoping the others would fallow his lead as he tried to lead them to the left down a narrow path there would be enough room but it was hidden by a few vines. Something was coming and Alex had a feeling they didn't want to be seen when it came past.
With conversations done and over with, Rico did just as he intended: Keeping watch from the back. He moved as much as the others would allow him to do so when they went down the path. Luke made mention of needing food, but presently it wasn't that kind of a party. Rico didn't think he had anything in his pocket that was edible and clearly healthy to eat. He was going to tell the other male to just keep moving, but it was Alex who told them all to remain quiet. Seeing the male take to some vines, he instinctively instructed the others to do the same, moving behind them when everyone was out from sight. He kept his breathing a bit low as the sounds of whatever Alex heard were seemingly drawing near.
Luke looked very frightened and stuck close to Alex and Rico. He hoped his tummy would stay quiet , not wanting it to ruin the good hiding spot. He wrapped his arms around his stomach trying to stay calm and think positive things to keep his heart rate normal. Luke watched hearing the strangers sound also.
Faye listened to the other guys talking about their babies and she smiled even though she was scared of what was to come. She didn't want to get eaten by a 'pet' or get trapped or anything. She let out a shaky breath and followed the others as fast as she could. Her babies could sense her unease and responded by kicking.
A few moments latter what seemed to be a lion with some sort of wings moved past them. There was silence for a long few moments it paused just outside of where they were sniffing around before it continued on it's way. The creature was huge and could have easily torn any one of them to shreds given the chance.
(Mind if i join?)

Name: Luce
Pregnant: Yes, 4 months with 4
Other information: Luce has the outward appearance of a snow leopard. He is quite large however, roughly the size of a large lion. He is capable of human speach and has a high level of inteligence. As a guardian of the labyrinth he is supposed to hunt and kill any intruders, however he has recently just been limiting himself to scaring them. After a run in with another guardian/beast of the labyrinth, he is currently heavily pregnant with a large swollen drooping belly.

Luce was carefully tracking a group of individuals through the labyrinth. They had all been making alot of noise till recently so the task had been easy enough to do. For him attacking them would be hazardous, atleast untill he had them separated so he could do it one at a time. His belly swayed a little pulling on his back and it was hard not to get irritated that he couldnt move as well as he used to.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Faye paused, a gasp slipping out of her lips. She grabbed the arm of the person nearest to her, shivering in fear. "Did-did you see that?" She whispered softly. As a little girl her parents always told her there are no such things as monsters and that there were definitely no monsters under her bed. This beat seemed to be a monster, though.
The girl just wanted to come home and have her babies and live quietly with Eric. She didn't ask for any of this. She wondered if her family was worried about her since she disappeared off the face of the earth.
Alex was silent watching the large creature walk past there was something about it, he was sure it had seen them that it knew of them and yet it didn't attack. His curiosity got the best of him be peered out threw the vines quietly trying to get a better look at what seemed to be a large cat with wings.
Charlie's eyes got wide as Faye grabbed his arms and he jumped, frightened. He wasn't paying attention, so he hadn't saw the creature and got scared when she suddenly touched him, since he wasn't expecting. The fright was soon gone and Charlie looked around while he answered her "Saw what?" he asked, until he saw a movement near them "Oh... yes." he said, his heart starting to beat quickly. He walked one step forward, staying in front of Faye at the same time he placed a protective hand over his belly.
Luce paused when he realized he had been spotted and turned down a dead end path.
"Damn" he mumbled to himself "guess dinner is out... for tonight atleast" he added looking to his belly with squirming kittens within and couldnt help but want to apologize to his litter. Food was getting hard tor him to come across now he was so swollen. And now he was stuck in a dead end, there was no way for him to escape in those humans decided to chase after him.
Available for conversation, pm me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,169 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,083 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,340 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,142 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,274 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,034 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,562 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,252 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething