The labyrinth (open roleplay.)
That certainly was out of the ordinary. Rico could not unsee it either, which made the male slightly curious, but also alarmed. A large cat with wings protruding from it's back. The actual historian in him wanted to jump out to examine it, his heart racing with fear and a bit of awe. He kept himself at bay though since the premise were that these were pets of some strange figure who had them trapped in a maze and so he would not jump out. The idea of being attacked by such a thing was clearly stupid and otherwise ignorant on his end. When the coast was clear, he stepped out on the ground at last.

"Whatever it was" he whispered a bit lowly. "It's gone now. Should we go the opposite direction for good measure?"

He waited on Luke and Justin. It seemed him and Alex were in a a proper condition to fight such a thing anyways, so clearly trying to go after it was a bad idea.

(I was waiting on Scout to post next as not to seem like I was overposting.)
Justin placed his hands over his huge womb. "Wh- what do you think it was? If that thing's going that way, wouldn't it mean it might have found a dead-end that way as well?"
Faye shivered with fear. This was only one beast and it had decided to give them mercy. Another creature wouldn't be so kind the next time they spotted one. She thought Charlie was brave, stepping in front of her. The girl wanted to run, but she couldn't with her swollen belly. She gently rubbed her stomach, wondering what kind of person would do something like this.
Luke happened to come across a few raspberries while following the group , he didn't notice the beast until he saw everyones face masked with worry, and fear of whatever it was. Luke offered up his collection of edible findings looking baffled by everyones faces ."did I miss something?.. wait did it show itself??" he said munching on his stash of grapes.
(So sorry guys, i got distracted writing my stories)
Staying low luce peaked his head back around the corner in the direction of the humans. The dead end had had a large collection of juicy fruits hanging down from the celing but with his belly he couldn't reach them now.

He ignored the almost constantly painful pang of hunger and kicks from his kittens in his belly as he tried hard to sneak up on them again. He sidnt expect anything to go wrong as he got to the doorway to look in on them when one of his kittens gave an almost expertly placed kick against his rumbling stomach. Giving a yowl of pain he curled up on himself.

"Damn it damn it damn it not now!" He cursed out "i cant reach the fruit i used to... im trying to feed you i sware" he whimpered out only drawing more attention to himself.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Charlie was tense as everybody, when suddenly he hears a voice. Someone was there, and seemed to be hurt. Thinking it might be another person that was trapped, he walked toward the voice. "hello?" He called as he approached slowly, trying to see something "is anyone there? I heard your voice and you sounded hurt. Are you okay? Do you need any help? We were trapped here like you, we can help you if you want" he said calmly, trying to make the person see they weren't enemies.
Luce whimpered softly looking up as the gavid male approached him. Just by looking at him the feline could tell he was also carrying young.
"Damn... looks like they are off the menu" he thought to himself. Despite how hungry and starved he was, nearly pushing on malnourished due to his inability to reach the food, he wouldn't be able to find it in himself to kill them "b...but maybe... they can reach the food?" He added in his thoughts before shifting to try to seem less imposing.

"D...down h...here" he wheezed as his litter gave another painful kick, if he had anything in his belly at this stage he would have puked.
Justin slowly waddled as the group tentatively and nervously approached the voice. With one hand for balance along the stone wall, his other supported his globular womb.
Charlie walked closer to the voice. He still couldn't see its owner, but now he was getting a bit more relaxed. "Do you need any help? I heard a wheeze down there, are you okay? Are you pregnant too?" He asked, wondering if the other person was okay. But as he walked closer, he was able to see who was the owner of the voice, and saw it was an animal creature, which made his jaw drop and his eyes widen in fear. He felt the babies kicking him from the inside, responding to his fear that was now making him shake "Oh gods" he whispered, paralyzed from terror.
(Maybe I'll play a beast too. Dusty would you like me to play a mate for your character?)

Faye had cautiously followed after Charlie. He seemed sweet and kind so she attached herself to him. She heard another voice and shook her head a bit. How many others were locked into this mess? As they got closer she realized it was that giant winged cat beast. She could feel heart in her theist and she stumbled backwards, terrified of this creature.
(Can if youd like, i wont force you too although for the moment i do have a peaceful outcome planned and hoped for)

The feline whimpered pathetically as they backed away from him, he guessed he couldnt blame them given qhat he looked like. He coughed through another kick from within himself and curled up more and clawed at the ground trying to ignore it and move. He felt so helpless now, fat and swollen with young he was starting to accept the fact that they weren't going to help him.

"P...please.. it hurts..." he whimpered out pathetically between pants trying to calm the pain "i...i can s..show you where food is...please... they won't stok kicking!" he honestly didn't know what hurt more, the burning hunger that made his belly rumble angrily or his kittens trying to kick his stomach into silence.
"You really are hurt" Charlie said, shocked with the fact that the animal could speak. He wasn't sure if it was safe to trust the creature they had just met, but then made his mind as he saw the creature's huge belly, realizing he was pregnant too, just like them. Perhaps the animal was just another prisioner of the actual monster that had locked them up. After loking at Faye and giving her a smile, Charlie walked some steps forward and was able to reach the fruit the feline was talking about. The young man offered the fruit to the animal with a kind smile "Here you are" he said.
Rico thought about the situation. The animal was possibly trapped and from the looks of it, those that were pregnant took it upon themselves to investigate. The male glanced back in their direction and decidedly walked away when he heard the slight gasps. He could stay and decide what to do, but weren't they on a time schedule? If it was a dead end, then pressing onward to these obstacles they were told they would encounter was certainly worthwhile.
Luce looked to tge food then Charlies face and back again almost fearful that it would be snatched away as he gingerly reached out to take it. Once he had it in his mouth he wasted little time and devoured it rapidly showind just how starved he was.
Charlie looked at the feline, feeling sorry for him "You really were hungry, weren't you?" he said. "Look, my name is Charlie. We don't want to cause you any harm, we just want to get out of this place in which we were trapped" he said, still a bit uneasy around the animal, hoping he wouldn't change his mind and decide to eat them too
Luce nodded his ears flat against his head "i...i may know of a way... but I've never been able to make it alone" he gave a soft sigh and looked up at him "Th...there's food around that corner in the dead end... sadly i cant reach it" he says and shifts trying to get a little more comfortable with his large load of a belly.

"I...I'm guessing you guys are all in need of food too... " he started slowly "I...if you guys are willing to help me... I'm willing to help you... this place is a nightmare I'll admit... i don't like being stuck down here with all the other things..."
Charlie looked at the Feline, feeling sad for him when he realized the animal was just as trapped as they were. His motherly instincts made him want to hug the creature, but Charlie knew not everybody would be comfortable with hugs, so he controlled himself "Well, i can't speak for everyone in my group, but i'm willing to help you. I can reach the fruits you need" he said, standing up and and taking some more food at the dead end, and giving some to the snow leopard.
The feline purred and after eating a few to silence his belly and still his womb he managed to lean forward just enough to give a thankful nose rub against Charlies hand and a light lick. He had swallowed atoeast two of them with barely any chewing and now was starting to take his time.

"Th...thankyou" he says softly "i...I'll try to be as helpful as i can be..." he would have added that he saved his and his kittens lives but couldnt work out how to word it properly.
"Thank you" Charlie said with a soft smile "I'll also help you whenever i can" he continued "And i'm sure the others will understand and will like to have your help here. We probably could use some help of someone who knows the place" he said and then looked at the feline's belly "So you are pregnant too, right? Congratulations. Oh, by the way, what is your name?" he asked, remembering the other hadn't told him his name.
Luce nods and he gives a slight purr at the offer for assistance. he looks up at him "I...I am pregnant yes. My name is Luce and thanks for the thanks but at the same time i don't feel so lucky... i was... assaulted while in heat after being trapped in here... before i became so heavy i was able to get the fruits... but now my wings cant lift me high enough to get anything... I've been slowly starving for weeks now..." he gives a soft whimper and starts to try to get up, obviously struggling with his heavy belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,168 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,082 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,340 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,141 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,274 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,519 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,034 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,561 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,252 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething