Open Privot w/Dots
Jasper hummed softly, laying out on the sofa and lazily petting his belly. The twins where officially overdue. As of midnight last night, he was now 1 week past his due date. And where he should have been feeling like a ticking time bomb, Jasper was enjoying the calm limbo of half sleep he found himself in. The babies had been very active during the night and had kept him up. He had spent the night up and down to the point he had ended up just walking circles down stairs hoping his water would break.

4 hours later and the twins had finally settled enough that he made his way to the couch and was resting finally. Which found him where he was now. Hand lazily rubbing his bulging belly.
Sam was a little bit shocked as he woke up' but Jasper was not on his side. They had to hide in the cabin with some reasons and only people who they trusted knew it and always brought the food and goods to them. He looked for his lover all over the second floor and finally he found him on the couch. Jasper looked so sexy wit his both hands rubbed all over his huge belly. Sam walked closer, trying to keep it quiet then he sat next to his lover and gave him a soft kiss on his belly. "Hee, honey why didn't you tell me when you have the problems? you don't know how much I'm worried about you"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Jasper hummed softly. "Mmm there was nothing to do, no reason both of us shouldn't sleep" He said scooting over a bit to make room for his husband. "I was just restless, and couldn't get comfortable." He shifted enough to be able to lean on Sam, resting his head on his shoulder. "I think they are having an argument in there, at least one seems restless enough and wants to come out and say hello, the other seems content to stay where its warm." he chuckled.
"Yeah, they shouldn't be outside. This world is so violent. They should be here inside you" Sam placed his hand on Jasper's lap and rubbed his belly with another hand. "Rest as you can now, honey. You have suffered so much from me that make us can stay only here for awhile" Sam's eyes widened as he can feel how one of the babies moved inside Jasper's belly. They both knew that the time will come soon and they need to do it here. Sam just want to make everything as he can. He gives Jasper a soft kiss as he leans on his shoulder. He smiles and tries to make the good atmosphere.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Mmm, you need rest too, Don't let me keep you up." Jasper said with a yawn curling up and finding the space on the couch more comfortable. He could feel it, it wasn't going to be much longer. It was like a string inside him was being pulled taunt. His babies would be coming soon. The hard part was the fact 'soon' was a relative term. He would have felt better knowing exactly when. Maybe then it would be easier to relax.
"Okay, honey. Let's rest together?" Sam said, giving Jasper a soft kiss on his forehead then rubbed his belly with his thick hand. He can fee Jasper's belly is getting hard and rock with some reason that reminds him what he had learned about the labor. Sam can't even rest when he saw how Jasper is suffering the pain from their twins. He gets closer, but keep the space for his lover then hold him so tight to encourage his lover
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,356 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,782 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,645 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,485 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,952 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,634 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,381 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,342 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,663 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,593 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix