Closed A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8)
He cried out again once more, his ass burning from the stretch, though with what the Lord said he nodded weakly and sniffled. Swallowing down his fear and pain, shutting his eyes for a moment then looking to the other man with a more firm nod,"Yes."he said, taking a deep breath and exhaling as his stomach was still tight, gripping the other man's hand. "Are they coming?"he asked weakly to the midhusband hopefully.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The midhusband snorted. "Of course not. You wouldnt think it's that easy right? This is your first birth and you had barely dilated. You arent even getting to the real part." The midhusband muttered a few words to the helpers around and finally removed his finger letting Orvin relax for a bit. He took a syringe of unknown medicine and was about to inject it to Orvin without saying anything.

The lord noticed and stopped him. "Hey! What are you doing? What's that?" The man just glared at him, remmebrring the lady's orders. She told him to get the baby out as soon as possible, no need to mind the wellbeing of the birthing father, but didnt say he could disregard the lord. Afterall he was one with real power and the midhusband did have his own fears against the owner of the place. He reluctantly answered. "This is just a shot to strengthen his contractions. Right now it's not strong enough."
"No?"he felt sick and tired already, his body ached and he shook his head, he wouldn't think it would be that easy, but then again he didn't think it would be this hard on his mind. As he looked at the other men around him, then to the women who readied the syringe, grimacing as his hole closed again slowly without the hand breaching him. "No, no drugs."he said, shaking his head and looking to the Lord then the other man who held the syringe,"None of that."he swallowed, sweaty and sticky as he held his stomach and tried to shift away.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You heard the man. He didnt want it, put it away lady!" The lord ordered. There was slmething authoritative in his tone that had the woman quickly complying, and the midhusband looked at the lord and huffed out in frustartion, grudgingly complying with the Lord's wishes. "In that case i would just have to try other methods. Take out the clips please." He gave another order and the ladies hurried to prrpare.

The lord let out a breath and sat back down. He noticed the uneasy shift from Orvin which was why he had rejected the medicine. He hoped he wouldnt regret this decision later and prayed the birth would be fast anyway. "Why no drugs?" He asked eventually, under his breath, as he couldnt quite understand his repulsion.
The woman looked at the Lord for a moment, then placed the cap on the needle once again, placing it back inside the midhusbands bag. Orwin didn't know what the 'clips' were, but he was just happy that one thing went well for him as he looked at the people who were hurting him more than helping with his birth. Then to the Lord Augustus who sat back down beside him, his hands supporting his middle and rubbing slowly as the child shifted lazily inside some what. He still felt their head in his pelvis still and sighed, eyes closing for a moment before looking to the other man who questioned his methods. "I don't know... There's a lot of reasons for that answer."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hmm. I.thought that had something to do with... nevermind. We could talk about this later. When the timing is better." The lord smiled and patted Orvin's hand. He could see the belly changing shapr with the babies moving around, and it was somewhat weird. Without asking, Augustus stretched a hanf forward slowly, almost fearfully, tried touching Orvin's belly.

The woman brought the specified tool for tge midhusband, who smiled cruelly. It's a set of 2 clips linked together by a silver chain wirh a teardrop weight in the middle. It's a pair of nipple clamps used to stimulate uterinal contravtions. He smiled at the fun he would be having.
"With what?"he asked, confused now as he looked at the other man, tilting his head some and exhaled as his hand was petted, looking to his belly where the other's hand moved towards. His lip was bit down on and he almost moved away, but didn't, as he felt the other's palm press against his moving belly,"I know... I know I don't ask you much, but I'm...curious."he said as he watched his hand,"Have you thought about names with the Lady yet?"he asked him and was distracted for once from what was going on around him. Even the pain that tightened his stomach.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Augustus had guessed it would be something to do with Marie, and her previous delivery to their 2 daughters for Orvin's reluctancr to th4 use of medicine, but he didnt cobsider it an appropriate time to mention his butler's wife so he pretended bnot to hear the question. His eyes drooped down, stubbornly fixated on the belly when he spoke again. "W-we didnt even speak to each other that much.... or, iit's more lile she refused to ever talk to me again." His smile was forced and bitter. Tired even. "I-i myself had thought of names.... i actually gathered a list. Quitr a long one...." the Lord managed to blush mentionung his childish act. He was afterall very excited to be a father as well.

The midhusband let th3 pair indulge in their short chitchat but forcefully interfered as he brushed all of their hands off. "I need to put thrse on you, remove your hands.... please." He took the pair of clamps and pushed aside Augustus.
His stomach rose and fell slowly with his calm breathing, he felt better now as he forced himself to stay calm, the fingers of the other man wasn't anywhere near his hole and he was glad. As the Lord stroked his stomach shyly, his mouth opened into an 'oh' shape and he nodded in understanding,"I'm sorry."he said, he knew it was half his fault for getting knocked up in the first place, though the other half the Lord's fault for forcing him to take his cock that night. "That's good."he said softly and pressed his lips together as he looked away again toward the stranger who acted to be his midhusband, brows furrowing at the tool in his hands.

"Please, I'd just like to do this naturally, let them come on their own time."he told him, almost pleading, he felt like he wasn't in control of anything, let alone his own body and he tried not to panic. The last time he lost control he was taken advantage of in the worst way possible, he looked to Augustus and tried not to once again hate him for what he did. Letting go of his hand and holding his stomach with both hands despite the other man trying to push them away.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Would the clamps be too much? It's borderlining on SM so I guess i should ask.)

The midhusband sneered again. "What you should do is to comply and follow my instructions. My advice are all for the baby, and believe me, I wouldn't be wasting that much time to - let them come on their own time. This is what I am supposed to do, to make the birth faster and this whole ordeal over as soon as possible." He didn't mention making sure the birthing father is alright, and that wasn't his intention as well.

Augustus noticed how Orvin got back to repulsing him, even though eh didn't know what he did wrong. He tried to ignore the little gesture and turned to the midhusband frowning at the tool. He seemed pretty insistent and he was already forcing his way up Orvin's chest. "And what is that thing supposed to do? YOu sure that's gonna help?"
((Not sure what they're for... But yeah, anything's alright with me Gam, y'know that. I'm feeling Orvin's frustration, XD.))

"But fast..isn't better-"he tried arguing, but the contraction hit him and he cried out as his stomach felt like it would pop from the tight cramp that curled around his middle,"Please, just listen to me!"he felt as if he knew his own body and with the other men not listening to him, he felt as if he would go mad, as he tried to keep breathing. Panting through the contractions, whimpering and tilting his head back and weakly protesting, looking to the ignorant man who sat beside him, sweating and grimacing as he shifted his legs more silently.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(HAHA aww that's what i love about you, you are ok with anything xDD I just thought those clamps would be for nipples stimulation and "strengthen" the contractions further ;))

The butler's struggle created a long enough window for the midhusanbd to take action whilst the lord was distracted with his tremble. Augustus was finding this round of contraction particularly harsh on Orvin, who was trembling slightly and sweating a lot. He murmured useless comfortign words but wasn't able to do much more, and his ignorance over what was happening at the other side had the midhusband finally clipping the clamps onto Orvin's darkened nipples, just in time with a thrash from the man and the clips did their work - they pulled on the nipples and caused his womb to contract further from teh stimulation.
((Sure. That's alright with me.))

Orvin was grasping onto the Lord of the house, grip tight and unrelenting, his body ached and he thought he just might shit himself but it was the baby. He knew it was just the baby coming, he tried his best not to grow attached but he couldn't help it, he knew soon that if the child looked like Augustus he would have more of a hard time growing attached. Or that's what he thought though as he thought about it more, he wasn't completelt sure. How could he hate a child?

The words Augustus whispered to him made him breathe through the agony, whimpering softly and squeezing his eyes shut tight. He wanted to move onto his knees, the clamps tugging him from his pain induced fog, crying out as tears came to his eyes again. What had he done to suffer so?
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Augustus would have yelped when hus hand got crushed, but he couldnt seeing Orwin in 100 times more pain than him. He could see veins popping out on his neck as he strained to breath, and thought to himself how come they werent even in the pushing phase and already Orwin looked like he was going to.pass out from the pain anytime now.

The effect of the clamps was obvious as even the grunts got choked back be moment they were applied. The lord turned to the midhusband and barked. "What had you done to him! I had never seen these, are they even standard?" He asked looking angrily at the chain. Orwin's nipples were pulled out by the weight and it looked horribly uncomfortable. "Just keep all these evil gadgets to yourself, and focus on delivering ok? Just, do your job." He said trying to remove the clamos but couldbt quite find tbe way.
Now, the man just wanted it over, he squeezed his eyes shut as he was noticeably pushing now, bearing down on what he could feel inside of him. A faint pressure that grew in size and strength as he bore down as hard as he could, the pain dragging him by a leash. He just wanted all of it over, on his knees now and struggling to catch his breath again after such a long push, bearing down again before the color even returned to his face. "Nhh..."he simply gave the midhusband what he wanted, he pushed with all his might, though there was no change, he wasn't dilating just because he was pushing. His breasts hurt and he was panting between contractions, sobbing, snotty and teary faced.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Orvin looked like a mess. His face was twisted from the intense pain, streaked with all kinds of fluid. The midhusabnd gave him a disgusted look and signalled the nurse to gelp clean him up, and once again shoved his fingers intto Orvin. "You arent pushing stronf enough, try harder." The midhusband said cruelly, ignoring how Orvin was pushing so hard he was trembling himself.

The midhusband again stretched Orwin's cervix with his fingertips. He also roughly stick Orwin's dangling cock onto his low hanging belly directly to get it out of the way. The lord lookrd nervouslt at the midhusband, half expecting him to announce tbe head could be seen judging by hoe hard Orwin was pushing, but in the end he just couldnt help but interfere again. "Hey do show some respect! Would being.more careful kill you? Dont make him anymore uncomfortable than necessary!" He tried reasonijg with him, looking at Orwin with worry.
Orvin would have snapped at them if he wasn't in so much discomfort, his face being wiped down with a hot cloth and he felt the child inside of him shifting anxiously, he looked to the Lord helplessly once again. Wishing he would do something, but of course he didn't and he was forced to push once again even if his body wasn't ready and he cried out. His eyes rolling back as he collapsed onto the bed, silent besides a few whimpers that escaped him as his hands grasped at his tight stomach, his toes curling in the bed sheets. "I can't... I can't... Please..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The midhusband huffed out impatiently and instructed the ladies to start fondling with the chain while another pair of them move Orvin's legs way up high. "You, you go on and push down on that belly." He asked for a robust looking lady who was ready to take up the job, when the Lord stepped in. "NO!" He said stopping the lady from appraoching the bedside. "I am not allowing it. Just let him push, he could do that." He said standing between the lady and Orvin. With his legs raised up high, Orvin looked extremely uncomfortable with his belly crowding his body, giving him no where to push against. "Get out of the way." Augustus took over on of their places and took hold of his feet, then held his hand. "Orvin just push.you can do this, show them you didn't need all these unnecessary help." He said encouraging some more pushes.
Orvins back arched against the fondling, his cock dripped and he couldn't breathe with all of the simulation, milk leaking from his breasts even despite the clamps on his nipples. His eyes were fearful as his legs were pushed up and finally as the woman came over to push on his belly, he thought the worse. Until he heard the Lord's booming voice beside him, he looked up at him, his savior and kept a grip on his hand, thrilled that he had stopped this madness once and for all.

"I can."he agreed, he could push, though the voice he made was broken with a small, relieved sob and he panted to collect his breath for only a moment. Before he was curling forward, grunting softly,"I don't want to be on my back."he said, looking at Augustus."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The midhusband was going to say otherwise but the stern look of the lord deterred him from objecting from his orders. Even the lady backed down at Augustus' threatening warning. The man just waved the redudnat ladies away as he sat down between Orvin's legs again, monitoring the progress as he made another push on his own. "This is the best position, just keep pushing like this." The midhusband intervened hearing Orvin's request, outright ignoring him. Before Orvin could say anythig though, another contraction hit and Orvin resumed pushing.

The lord was pulling Orvin's leg back for him, he could feel how tensed up the butler was, his toes curling against his palm. The weak voice of Orvin's was worrying, and the Lord decided Orvin should know the best in this situation. He waited for this contraction to pass, with another push that looked fruitless, and then sternly ordered. "Flip him over, let him get off his bed. You, help him sit up." He said pointing to the lady at his opposite side holding Orvin's other leg. "Orvin, how do you want to be? on your knees? Squatting?" he asked in a much gentler voice to the man who was still panting from teh push.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,342 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,951 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,399 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,922 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,136 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,288 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,361 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,287 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,723 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,189 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM