Lovers at Work (Closed with Shane20)
He pants and waits for the baby to turn as the head manages to squeeze out of his small anus. "NNGH! OW!" He screams as he pushes the head out. "Ohhh ohh ohh!" He pants heavily trying to check for the cord which luckily the cord isn't around the neck. "Okay.. okay.. come to daddy.." He says panting a bit. "Please come to daddy... you're hurting me.." He cries. On the contraction, he bears down hard again, grunting deeply and loudly and pushes as he feels the shoulders stretch him. He screams through the pain but keeps trying to push anyways.
Damien take very gently the baby with the blanket has he come out from his husband. "The shoulders are out love! Our baby is almost out! I know it's hurt and I'm so proud of you, it's gonna be over in a few minutes. I love you so much and you can be so proud of you!" Said Damien to his husband.
He groans and weakly pushes again. He tries to catch his breath and then on the next contraction, he pushes hard again and the baby slides from him with a rush of amniotic fluid. He screams as he pushes the baby out.
"Good job my love! A healthly baby girl, she is beautiful, you can rest now! Do you want oxygen to help you to breathe better?" Ask Damien as his clean very gently their baby and wash her with all his love.
He groans and leans back exhaustedly as he weakly reaches for his daughter. "She's beautiful." He cries as the baby begins to wail.
Damien place the baby gently in the arms of his husband and add: "yes she is very beautiful!"
He smiles and rests and manages to fall asleep before the contractions start again.
Damien told him to push as much as possible to make the baby come down into his birth canal. "Come on love you can do it! Bear down!" Said Damien with love.
A few hours later, he groans and wakes up from contractions. "I don't need to push..." he moans softly as he manages to get on to his knees and rock his hips a bit.
"Yes You need to push love if you want to give birth to our baby", add Damien with a gentle voice and rubbed gently his husband belly.
"I don't have the urge to yet.." He moans softly, relaxing a little. A couple minutes later, he groans painfully and begins to push.
"Push for me love, you can do it, I'm so proud of you", said Damien with a reassuring voice.
"It really hurts." He whimpers as he tries To keep pushing. "Mm..." he groans and pushes hard again.
"I know it's hurt love, but you want to see our baby, bear down you can do it", add Damien with a gentle voice.
He whimpers and pushes again. "Mmmm... Ohhhhh!!!" He digs his nails into his leg as he pushes again, screaming.
"Very good love! I begin to see the head of our baby, keep pushing! You can do it!" Said Damien who are very proud of his husband.
"Oh shit! It's stretching me!" He cries out as he tries to push down through the pain but stops cause it hurts too much.
"Yes the head is coming into your cervix it is normal that our baby is stretching you love and I know it's hurt, but you need to continue to bear down because the baby want to come out", add Damien with a reassuring voice.
He whimpers and holds Damian's hand tightly as he pushes hard with all his strength. "OOWWWWW!!!" He howls through the push and contraction.
Damien hold his husband hands as he continue to check the baby. "The head is almost out love! A few more push and the baby gonna be there", said Damien.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,694 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,742 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,986 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,279 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,144 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,916 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,046 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,921 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8