Work w/ bhdire8
Malorn gently took Archie's hand, laying his head against his love's arm. "We'll meet him soon," Malorn smiled, rubbing his belly as Caroline ran some warm water over the stretched skin.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes indeed. Just 3cm." Archie remarked playfully. He let out a breath to relieve himself of some tension. He knew he should be lightening the mood instead of adding tension to it. He stroked his arm idly as he watched Caroline fuss over Malorn. "He moved closer to Malorn so he could lay his head back onto his shoulder.
Malorn tried to relax, contractions only five minutes apart, nuzzling close to Archie. The pressure on his pelvis was unbearable, but it wasn't as bad in the water, even during contractions.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The 5 minutes mark was feeling very short now. Just when Malorn could catch his breath, he would tense up in fear of the next contraction building up. Archie wiped Malorn's forehead often, cooling him down. "Come on bear, we are almost at the end. Keep your breathing steady."
Malorn kept his eyes squeezed shut, gripping Archie's hand through contractions, his other hand resting on his belly. The contractions were slowly getting closer, Caroline soon announcing that he was in the transition stage, rubbing his belly comfortingly as she continued to encourage him.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie looked at Caroline seeking for some further instructions. He only knew that the transition phase is the most painful and unbearable, but the midwife's smile seemed to be very relaxed, almost happy to make such an announcement.
Malorn groaned weakly during a few contractions, grip on Archie's hand getting a little tighter as the pain increased. He was happy that Caroline was calm, knowing it was helping Archie a lot. It was another hour before Malorn felt like he needed to push, Caroline telling that he was fully dilated, instructing him to push slowly at first. He did so, fear shooting through him when he felt how big the baby's head was in his canal.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie felt how Malorn tensed his whole body up when he started pushing. He hovered over Malorn encouraginh him. "Bear it's alright. This is going be fine. Do not be afraid, Llgan's coming out now and he's working with you. We are in good hands, jsut do as you are told and I promise it would be ok." He said kissing Malorn's sweaty forehead, clutching his hand tight as well in return.
Malorn felt better with Archie's encouragement, relaxing against his fiance between pushes. It wasn't long before Logan was crowning, Malorn gently touching the wispy hairs on the boy's head before the next push. It wasn't long before the head was out, Malorn waiting for the shoulders to turn as he laid against Archie, Caroline supporting Logan's head in the water.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie's eyesight was all blurred now. It was a miraculous scene to witness, with Logan's head slowly making an appearance. He didnt want to miss this magicla moment and was very glad that the facility offered a recording. He was so gonna replay tthis process with clear eyes later. He kept on kissing Malorn's forehead, not able to find another way to express his gratitude and joy to his other half in life.
Malorn caught his breath as Logan began turning in his canal, Caroline encouraging him softly during the final few pushes. Malorn gasped slightly as his son was finally born and settled against his chest, hugging the infant close and whispering blessings of protection and prosperity to his baby as Caroline gently cut the cord and removed the placenta with one last push from Malorn.
✨don't look at my sin✨
It was all a blur, the final moment, all Archie knew is that after some confusion he was seeing Malorn with Logan in his arms, the big boy crying at the top of his lungs. The whole family were crying and it surely made a hilarious scene.
Malorn grinned at his little boy, tears brimming in his eyes as he gently soothed the infant and allowed him to latch onto his nipple, the boy drinking eagerly. "Archie, he's so beautiful," the Russian murmured, accent a little thicker than normal due to the pain and exhaustion.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yes, yes indeed. Tgank you so much Malorn. You are the reason why we have our Logan here now." Archie kissed Malorn passsionately after seeing their son taking the first few feeds of his life.
Malorn happily returned the kiss, gently burping Logan, rubbing his back and admiring him for a few moments. Malorn soon climbed out of the tub with Caroline's help, letting Archie hold their son for the first time. Malorn got dressed, settling into bed (now a bed that could hold both him and Archie, per their request), laying back happily with his son cuddled up in a diaper and a blanket.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie had a big smile on his face and he was feeling.like it was going to split into 2. He climbed up clumsily, eagsr to get hold of.his little family. He nuzzled close to Malorn, holding them both tight in his arms, promsing himself he would take good care of the 2 at any price.
Malorn nuzzled Logan's hair, whispering prayers and love in Russian. Tears of joy ran down his cheeks as he admired his son for the first time. He composed himself after a few minutes, wiping his eyes with a small smile. "Are your parents going to visit?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
(oops sorry I have overlooked it and when it just sank to the second page.... sorry for the delay!)

"Hmm.. nope." n fact Archie had sworn he would sever their ties if his mother dare to appear unannounced. "We would let them knwo when we're ready. And that could take as long as we think to be appropriate."
((its cool!))

Malorn nodded, happy that they weren't just going to appear and startle Logan in the process. He proceeded to whisper his love and praise to their perfect son, in both Russian and English, wanting to make sure that Logan understood the depths of his love.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie saw how Caroline signalled her quiet withdrawal, dimming the light as she sneaked away. Archie nodded his appreciation and turned his attention to his new family, lightly touvhing Logan's already chubby cheeks appreciating hid figurrs. They soon fell asleep together, marking the end of a remarkable day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,447 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,981 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,474 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,981 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,257 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,303 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,524 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,423 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,809 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,207 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM