Work w/ bhdire8
Malorn cursed at himself mentally as he found Logan and Archie curled up together, asleep, in the nursery. He didn't dare move their son, simply going to their bedroom and finishing Archie's presentation for him.
✨don't look at my sin✨
It wasn't long but still a blissful 2 hours for Archie before Logan started fussing again. This time it was indeed feeding time and as he opened his eyes, awoken by Logan, he started searching for Malorn. "bea..r.....?" he asked still clouded with sleep.
Malorn got up when he heard the baby crying, guiding Archie back to bed before feeding Logan, trying to get him back to sleep.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Just when Malorn was about to leave their bedroom, Archie pulled him back and forced him to sit next to him. "Feed him here... you know I like seeing that. I have missed too many sessions needing to get to work." He said with a sleepy smile.
Malorn cracked a small smile and nodded, pulling off his shirt and getting Logan to latch onto his nipple, rubbing his back as the boy drank eagerly. Thankfully, Logan fell back to sleep while eating, evidently exhausted as well. Malorn let the baby sleep against his chest for a few moments, enjoying the silence with his baby curled up against him.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie was at first leaning against Malorn's shoulder, watching their son feed. Then later he, too, fell asleep, snoring slightly keeping his head on Malorn. He would remove himself from Malorn had he any consciousness left in him, but he was simply too tried to even do that.
Malorn stayed awake for the rest of the night, the coffee doing its wonders, tending to Logan when he needed it, making sure Archie didn't wake up. Soon, his head began pounding, though he ignored it, attempting to tough it out in order to run the household. He was the carrier, that was what he was supposed to do.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Sharp as an alarm, Logan started crying at 6 when it's time for another feeding. Archie was startled awake no matter how Malorn attempted to sooth him, forcing his nipple into Logan's little mouth to shush him. Archie looked around with bleary eyes, but soon chuckled seeing how Malorn was smothering their son with his breast. "Alright Malorn. There's no need for that. I should be waking up anyway.... sorry about last night. I know you in the end have to take care of the both of us instead of me helping you...."
Malorn tried to shush Logan, rubbing his back and trying to get him to feed. He was absolutely exhausted, hands shaking slightly as he tried to calm their son. He looked over at Archie when he laughed, feeling inferior that he couldn't get their own son to feed. "He still needs to eat," Malorn defended weakly, rubbing roughly at his eyes. "I understand, darling, you have work. I do not have to go back for another few months."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie sat up a little higher and stretched, but.soon climbed off bed seeing how pale Malorm appeared to be. "Malorn... gosh.please tell me you didnt stay up all night?" He clutched his hand and felt how.icy it was. No.wonder Logan was crying.and squirming so hard in his arms. Archie took away the baby and held Malorn to sit down together, warming him up him in their blanket. "Malorn... dont scare me. How are you feeling?"
Malorn shook his head when Archie asked if he'd been up all night, not wanting to worry the other. It wasn't as if he could stay home, he had a presentation and he had to get his parents from the airport. Malorn felt his heart ache when Logan calmed when Archie took him away, sitting limply under the blanket. "Am fine, darling, you have to get ready."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie was quite worried about his fiance who was obviously not in the best state of mind. He kissed him gently on his cheek. "You do knwo you could tell me whatever is bothering you right? I am telling you, Malorn, don't ignore your own needs. Logan's a tiring baby, but I don't want my lovely bear to put his wellbeing after him." He glanced at the clock and groaned seeing he needed to prepare to leave, but didn't leave before squeezing Malorn's hands reassuringly.
Malorn weakly leaned into the kiss on his cheek, trying to focus as much as he could with his exhaustion and glassy eyes. He knew he could tell Archie anything, but this... This was different. Malorn barely squeezed Archie's hand in return, warming himself up slightly before finally getting Logan to feed, allowing himself to curl up and sleep afterwards.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The morning past in a hectic mess for Archie, even though the presentation was a success, many thanks to Malorn's last minute tidying of mateirals that he was surprised to see when he arrived at the office, he had been crowded by his clients and colleagues forcing him to speed to tbe airport for the picking up. By the time he went back home with his parents, he had been bombarded by his mother's endless rambling so much he forgot to be nervous showing them his house for the first time.
Malorn was still asleep, having fed Logan again an hour before and changed his diaper, not hearing the door open. He was shirtless and in sweatpants, curled in the blanket that Archie had wrapped him in that morning. He cracked his eyes open when he heard the door to their bedroom open, rubbing roughly at his eyes. "Darling...?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie was about to wave his parents in but he soon changrd his mind seeing Malorn not quite presentable. He turned around, essentially blocking the door, and pjt a finger on his lips asking his parents to stay silent. He waved them off to the living room and entered alone. "Hey babe, i'm back." He gathered Malorn in his hands, heaving him higher up in the bed and kissed him softly. "You remember what day it is?"
Malorn gripped Archie's arms when he was moved, shuffling weakly in his touch. He felt so exhausted, as though he were made of jelly, barely able to keep his eyes open. "Ah, uh, Tuesday..." he mumbled, running a shaking hand through his disheveled hair. "Be quiet, darling, please, you know Logan will not go back to sleep if you wake him...*
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ya it's Tuesdya, the day you dreaded. Dont worry, Logan would be well taken care of, you know how experienced my mother is." Archie brushed away strands of sweaty hair from Malorn's forehead and was surprised to see him sweating despite hiss whole body feeling cold to the touch. "Malorn, are you alright?" It alarmed him further seeing his struggle to get up.
"О, черт," Malorn grumbled, dragging himself out of bed, hurriedly putting​ on some nursing pads and searching for clean clothes. "Am fine, darling, told you," he murmured, ignoring his pounding headache and shaking hands. He couldn't mess this up, Archie's father already didn't like him, and Malorn couldn't risk the same with Archie's mother, trying to pull himself together and take care of his rowdy son.
✨don't look at my sin✨
(Hey sorry about that. I was pulled away from rping yesterday that's why couldn't return to this.)

"Hey hey calm down. Listen to me." Archie got down quickly behind Malorn, pressing his hands on his shoulders. Malorn didn't look up at all, still flustering around and Archie had to tilt his head up to force him to meet his eyes, which was when he heard a faint hiss as the sudden movement of his face triggered his headache. Archie frowned and squeezed Marlorn's arms. "It's good. I could take care of them. You need some sleep and I could just let them know you are not feeling well. Don't force yourself ok? It's fine to be sick."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,725 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,089 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,666 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,073 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,795 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,340 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,972 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,965 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,838 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,240 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM