Work w/ bhdire8
Logan listened intently to Archie, nodding every so often to show he was listening. "Will help," he murmured, slowly falling asleep against Malorn's chest, obviously exhausted from the events of the day. "It's okay, go to sleep," Malorn whispered, kissing Logan's cheek and forehead, rubbing Logan's back as he drifted off. "He took that well."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yea, that's my boy. He got my genes as well you know? A natural gift of getting along with siblings." Archie said, raising his chest as he said cockily. He had been sort if a big brother to his 2 little sisters, that's how he consider himself to be. It ewas an interesting family that he had gotten, both being a youngest and an oldest, to a degree. Archie then shifted on the bed to lower Malorn as well. "Why dont you two sleep on the bed. I would crash tge couch. You, especially, need lots of rest now. Today could have ended much worse if you happen to fall on your belly...." archie shivered just imagining what could have happened when Malorn collapsed.
"You worry too much about me. She's going to be resilient, I know that," Malorn mused, giving Archie a kiss before settling in bed. He pulled the covers over himself and his son, kissing Logan's hair once more before drifting off.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie pouted as he expected at least a small offer for him to join with them on the bed, but apparenrly it never crossed Malorn's mind and his pout wasnt even noticed with Malorn already settled for sleep. he had no other way but to accept his poor fate. Grabbing the coat on the chair, he curled up on the pathetically small couch in fhe room, his long legs sticking out at the end, and tried to find a position comfortable enough for him to sleep.
Malorn woke an hour later, missing the feeling of Archie next to him. He quietly sat up, holding Logan against his chest as he quietly shuffled over to Archie, rousing him. "Darling? Will... Will you come to bed? I know it will be cramped, but... It doesn't feel right without you next to me."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie hadn't been able to fall asleep, but he kept his tossing to a minimal not wanting to wake his hsuband and child up. He quickly leapt up as he heard Malorn's question, his eyes bright even in teh darkness and gave him a huge smile. "Gosh taht had to be the sweetest thing that I heard from you babe. Come quick, we are sharing a bed." He said like he had hit the lottery as he moved his family to the bed. It wasn't really a double bed, but they managed after much shifting, with Malorn almost on his chest and their son in between. Archie's arm around Logan, resting on Malorn's belly. "There.... that's perfect." He smiled and kissed Malorn gently.
Malorn jumped slightly at Archie's sudden reaction, shushing Logan at the shifting and the noise. They settled contently with Logan between them, Archie's hand on Malorn's belly. The Russian smiled at this arrangement, leaning over and laying his head on Archie's chest, stroking Logan's hair. "Perfect," He murmured, sighing happily before falling asleep once again.
✨don't look at my sin✨
It had been a peaceful night without anymore episodes. The doctor released Malorn the next day and he took a few days off at home. For somw reason, his reaction to this pregnancy worsened now that it had been confirmed, and Archie would return to home and see Malorn pale as hell, sitting.on the couch with a worried looking.Logan beside. Today was no different and Archie sighed and sat down beside the father and son. "No food mamaged to stay at all again?" He rubbrd Malorn's arm as he said
"No, nothing," Malorn answered, attempting to calm their son, not wanting the boy to worry so much about him. Maybe there was something wrong with him this time, something really wrong. The Russian desperately hoped not, not wanting to worry his family or stay in the hospital any longer. Malorn was pulled from his thoughts by a kiss on his cheek from Logan, turning and kissing the boy's forehead. "I'm alright, little one."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Do you want to get a checkup? This morning sickness was really quite serious." Archie didnt want to use the word "bad", afraid this would alarm their boy further. He asked quierly. "Anythinf you feel like you want to eat? I have bought some supplemntary formula back, should be able to subsitute for some of.your nutrient intakes. Let me get you a cup?" Archie said standing up, ruffling Logan's hair as well as he smiled and nudged his son.
"We can if you think I need it, yes, I'll go to the doctor," Malorn murmured, feeling nauseous simply at the thought of food. "Fine, fine," he sighed, cuddling with Logan, hesitantly swallowing the formula, hoping he could keep it down.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie sat with his Malorn as the largest spoon while he watched Malorn swallow the cup, the frown wasn't quite leaving his face. He wrapped himself up though, as he saw Logan watching Malorn with an equally concerned look, and tried to lighten up the boy. "Hey Logan, you want to see what I have brought for you as well?" He said taking out a wrapped gift. It had a stuffed wolf in it that he knew Logna had craved for.
"Okay," Logan murmured, crawling from Malorn's lap into Archie's, settling the present against him as he opened it. Malorn took the opportunity while the pair was distracted, leaving the room and emptying the contents of his stomach into a sink before washing it away, trying to make sure no one knew he'd thrown up. He came back, acting as though he'd finished the cup and went to rinse it out and put it up, smiling as Logan thanked Archie excitedly for his wolf plushie, holding it close to his chest.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Malorn had succeeded in hiding his puking. He sat down to join the pair on the carpeted floor to play with their son. but what he couldnt hide was when Logan told them he was thirsty and wanted to get some water, Malorn almost collapsed back on the floor when he was trying to stand up, his face once again pale as a sheet. Archie was just in time to.hold his arm, and shooed away their son, whom was distracted with his stuffed toy. "Logan why dont you go get your cup from your room? I remember we left it besdie your bed last night."
Malorn swore softly in Russian when he felt faint again, inconspicuously gripping Archie's arm, making sure Logan didn't see. "Am fine, am fine," he mumbled, relieved that at least their son hadn't seen him as the little boy ran off. "You are going to make me go to the doctor, aren't you?" he asked weakly, leaning slightly against his husband.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie held Malorn tight and kissed his forehead lightly. "You know me too well, husband.... you are really getting me worried. This hadnt happened at all with Logan ... " he said wrapping his arms around Malorn. His waist felt even narrower than before now, and his bump was almost imperceptable. He sighed and added. "How about we put you to bed and then tomorrow we would go to the hospital? After Logan was off to the school."
Malorn sighed at the mention of the hospital, burying his face into Archie's shoulder. "Do not want to go to the hospital," Malorn grumbled, though he knew he had to. It was for the best. "Fine, fine. Just tell Logan that I am alright, okay? I don't want him to worry," he asked, heading off to bed for the rest of the day.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I am hoping it wouldnt be another night in the hospital.... hoepfully we could come back by the time he's off from kindergarten. If not though, i would bring him to the hospital like last time?" Archie suggested and patted Malorn's back soothingly, like how he would do when Malorn was throwing up.
"Yes, please," Malorn murmured, curling up in bed and sleeping on and off for the rest of the day. The couple went to the hospital the next day after dropping off Logan, Malorn leaning against Archie slightly as they entered.
✨don't look at my sin✨
It wasnt usual for Malorn to show such dependence on Archie, and Archie held his husband tighter as they entered. He pressed a light kiss on Malorn as they waited, and squeezed his hand tight as a reassurance.

The doctor took samples and enquired after Malorn's symptoms, giving him an ultrasound and all. As he got the report, the couple anxiously waited for his diagnosis.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,334 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,947 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,396 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,920 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,131 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,286 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,348 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,282 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,721 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,188 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM