Work w/ bhdire8
Malorn was mostly asleep, curled up in a hospital bed when the doctor came in. He heard the doctor speaking, but didn't hear most of the words. "What did he say?" he mumbled, barely cracking his eyes open.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie had to smile at how clueless Malorn looked. He ruffled his messy curls and said. "Looks like your hormones are off the chart. could be because you are carrying a girl. He would be keeping you here for a few more hours so you could replenish some fluids. He would also prescribe some vitamins.... but the good news is we are gonna be back home for the night, unless this continues even after the vitamins. Then we would need to come back for another checkup."
Malorn listened to his husband, nodding every so often to show he was listening before drifting off again. He was glad to go home, taking his vitamins and laying in bed for the rest of the day with Archie. They played with their son in bed once he came home, listening to him about his day.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Logna was quit.eexcited and was smiling big. It was tbe monthly birthday party and all children with their birthdays in that month were sharing a party. Even though Logan wasnt born this month, it didnt reduce any of his excitement as he shred which kid got what gift. The couple was listening to their son who had been more talkative than usual, glad to see him so happy. When Logan was finally exhausted, Archie brought Malorn back to their bedroom, noticing his husband waa also quite exahusted after today's fuss.
Malorn was happy to see their son so excited, happy that he was becoming quite social with his classmates. He didn't want their son to struggle with social interaction like he had when he'd first come to America. Malorn easily laid in bed, curling up and drifting off to sleep a little too well for Archie's liking.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie was expecting some sweet talk, but was hearing Malorn's familiar soft, evened out breathing when he settled on bed. He could only smile with exapseration finding that Malorn was asleep already, and settled for bed as well.

Through the next few weeks, Malorn gradually adapted to the changes on his body and he could finally stomach some more food. His belly started really ballooning up, as if the fetus was trying to grow as much as she could whenever nutrients reached her. All the weight seemed to be put on his belly alone. From the back, Malorn looked even leaner than before, but his belly was getting quite massive, making it inconvenient for him to move around.
Malorn could barely keep his hands off of his belly, just as before during his last pregnancy. It wasn't long before their daughter began moving and kicking, a sensation that made Malorn feel even more nauseous. He was put on paternity leave early, his pregnancy high-risk with the doctor recommending bed rest, as much as possible. He was content with this, spending more time with Logan, explaining how things would change when the baby came and answering any questions he had.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie could only envy malorn for him being able to stay at home and bond with Logan, even though he knew Malorn would have wanted to get back to work if that was his choice, being sort of a workaholic himself. Coming back to father and son cudldling close together, Archie gave them a sad face as he knelt down to greet his son. "Logan.... you are being so engrossed in your daddy's attention that you didnt want to welcome your papa? I have been waiting at the door looking forward to you!" He complained while pouting.
Logan stirred from his nap, curled into Malorn's side, a small hand reaching out and gripping the collar of Archie's shirt. "M'sorry, papa, I was sleepin'..." he murmured, his eyes fluttering shut again as he still clung to Archie's shirt. Malorn gently removed Logan from his side, handing him over to Archie. "Let him sleep, darling, he went on a field trip today. They went to go see a play."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Oh sorry sweetie, i didnt know. Yes sleep now, papa got you." Archie said in a much quieter voice. He patted the small back of Logan, who had quickly drifted back to sleep. "I will put him in bed. You stay here ?" He asked before quickly moving.Logan. he would "inspect" his husvand properly after tending to his son.

Returning to the living room, he kissed Malorn first before assuming his.position behind Malorn and started rubbing his back with his knuckles. "So? Hows your day?"
Malorn laid back in bed after Archie left the room with Logan, the chill against his side noticeable with Logan gone. Malorn returned the kiss and leaned forward when Archie returned, relaxing at the small massage. "Was fine. Boring until Logan came home."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"And?" Archie urged. "Any more of those braxtons?" Malorn had been experiencing false contractions early on, which was also a main reason for.the doctor to suggest an early matenrity leave and possibly bedrest. According to the doctor, it.could be brought along because of the baby's size. Even at merely 7 months, Malorn looked like he was due, with the baby at almost 6 lbs already. He was also carrying.low.this time, making.ir even more difficult for Malorn to move arou.d.
"Just a few today," Malorn murmured with a small shrug. He was happy that the baby was developing quickly due to all of the problems he was having, but he was afraid that the baby's organs would be underdeveloped. "We need to think of a name, darling. The nursery is already finished and we don't have a name for her."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Even though Archie was skeptical on the definition of "a few", he didn't push too hard. He had his ways to test for it himself, when he gradually moved closer to Malorn from behind, pressing his palms on either side of Malorn's belly, searching for signs of fatigue and strain. He was almost hugging Malorn from behind as he thought. "Do you have any ideas in mind? I am thinking something that would start with L as well."
Malorn leaned back against Archie slightly, closing his eyes. The muscles were quite strained, their daughter kicking at Archie's palms. "No, no, nothing with L. Is tacky," he uttered, shaking his head. "Was thinking, since you like Russian names, Anastasia."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Anastasia....." archie muttered. The syllabus rolling off his tongue sounded beautiful. "Yea i like that.... our little princess." He trailed off as he test pressed on his lower belly, and wasnt surprised when Malorn whimpered and almost doubled over. He would if it wasnt for the belly being in the way. It was a little trick taught by the doctor. Had Malorn been in pain lately, that spot would be very sore when presssrd on.
Malorn squirmed in Archie's hold when his lower belly was pressed on, trying to pull his hands away. "Stop, stop," he muttered weakly, flinching when this caused another contraction, not sure if they were real or not anymore.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie ddnt expect such violent reaction from Malorn, and he swore under his breath for causing anothrr contraction that was obvious with how his whole belly tightened up. "I'm sorry .... so sorry." He quickly withdrew his hands and didnt know what to do to remedy his action.
Malorn curled in on himself, taking shaky breaths, trying to keep himself quiet so Logan wouldn't worry. He took​ another moment of breathing before speaking. "I know you are worried. I understand that. But do not do that again, please."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I didnt kno... yea I am so sorry. I wouldnt do it anymore." Archie apologized again, fidgrting as he no longer know where to put his hands. He quickly stood up and stuttered. "I-i i would go take a bath now. Make myself clean." He said scurrying away, muttering curses scolding himself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,332 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,945 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,393 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,918 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,129 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,285 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,344 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,279 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,720 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,185 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM