Work w/ bhdire8
Malorn hesitated for a moment at the questions, thinking. "Call her and take Logan to your parents' house. He worries about me enough, I do not want him to see me in pain," he answered, nuzzling into Archie's neck.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yea sure. I would get that done.... how about I call my mum and ask her to take Logan." Archie said fishing the phone.out. He kept it quiet and luckily logan was deeply asleep already, he had somehow be fussy tje previous night, perhaps he had some connection with his sister maybe.
Malorn nodded, letting Archie make the calls, trying to get himself comfortable to for the impending birth. They had settled on a home birth this time, though Malorn was scared something may go wrong with how big Anastasia was. Malorn kissed Logan goodbye when Archie's mother came to take him away, informing him that he would his little sister would be here soon.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie held Malorn's waist as he waved his mother goodbye, wary of how he could be suffering from another contraction soon. He had his phone out ready to time. Up close, he could see how Malorn's huge belly had dropped, making his waddle even more pronounced. He tightened his grip on Malorn as he frowned, not sure if that's another contraction hitting.
Malorn turned and leaned against Archie as another contraction came, burying his face into his husband's neck as he moaned softly from the pain. They weren't so close yet, but they were already strong, the baby already pressing down.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie was there, the cornerstone in this whirlwind of pain for Malorn. He rubbed his back slowly, letting Malorn breath through it. He started muttering nonsense soothing sounds to Malorn as his breathing pitched when the contraction further strengthened.
Malorn let out a weak sigh of relief when the contraction passed, leaning against Archie for a few now moments before pulling away and waddling to their bedroom as Archie called the doula. "When will she be here?" He asked his husband when he came into the room.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"She's on a case now, though she promised to be here as soon as she's done. Though she also mentioned if the contractions picked up, we would ring her again." Archie came close to Malorn and answered. Things were a slight bit awkward between them, and Aechie figured this could be the time for some talking, since they dont have anywhere to go. "Malorn... do you think i am overbearing, when you are pregnant, or in general?"
"When I am pregnant, yes, but with good reason. In general, no," Malorn replied, hoping that the blatant honestly wouldn't hurt Archie's feelings. "I understand why you are worried and can be overbearing, but... I am still not used to having someone take care of me. I have been alone for most of my life."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I just couldnt let you... yea you said you understand. So you should also understand I respected you throughout, pregnant or not. I just wanted to make myself more... easily available, or helpful when you are suffering because of bearing our child. That's what I always learnt from my ma, even though I only witnessed 2 of her pregnancies.....i dont know what else to do while you are pregnant."
"I am fine, darling. Thank you for your help, even if I do not take it," Malorn spoke, squeezing Archie's hand, allowing his eyes to flutter shut as he rested between the past contraction.
✨don't look at my sin✨
(Oops sorry i just omitted this)

Archie wasnt sure if he had conveyed hisbmessage got through to Malorn, but he just went along and patted Malorn as he shifted in and out of sleep. The contractions appeared to be even more intense than last time, for even still far apart, Malorn appeared to be in morr pain than he remembered from.Logan's.time.
Malorn shifted restlessly during contractions, nuzzling close to Archie for comfort. Soon, the contractions were only ten minutes apart, Malorn feeling like he was barely getting a break due to their intensity. "Will you check when the doula is getting here, please?" he asked softly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yea sure. Whatever for you my love." Archie kissed Malorn on his sweaty forehead. He brought his hand along Malorn's back down to his tailbone. He brushed the robe away, which was the only thing that fit Malorn now, and spread his buttocks. He pressed on the folds first, and decided lube is still needed. "I'd quickly grab the lube. Stay here."
Malorn clung to Archie as he went to check his dilation, whimpering when his aching folds were touched. He nodded weakly at Archie's statement, rubbing at his lower back to help with the pain.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie came back with the lube. He sat back down and shifted Malorn higher up so he could get to his oprning better. He pushed in a finger, and frowned at how tight Malorn was. "Relax baby, therr's no.need to be so tense."
Malorn swallowed thickly and tried to relax, uncomfortable with the contractions and the baby so heavy on his hips.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie went in smoothly this time. At least he was sure Malorn's water hadnt broken yet. With a swift slip, he pushed through the folds and entered into the warm cavity of Malorn, his other hand holding his belly as he squirmed under him, hissing when he went through deep into his canal.
Malorn breathed deeply and evenly as Archie checked his dilation, squirming and letting out a soft moan as he felt Archie's hand enter him. "How far along am I?" he asked, seeming almost breathless, shifting restlessly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Don't move too much love.... I couldn't locate...." Archie murmured as he felt around. Malorn squirming around wasn't helping, and he pushed in deeper, forcing his way through him and finally got in touch with that soft piece of flesh at the end of the canal. He felt around and nodded to himself. "That's i think a 3."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,298 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,928 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,374 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,908 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,080 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,283 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,292 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,223 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,706 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,181 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM