Work w/ bhdire8
"Can use utensils if you'd like. I will," Malorn replied, cutting open the loaf and beginning to eat. "It was, yes. Many others there, not everyone got blanket or warm meal all the time. Odd to adjust in America, afraid everything will disappear," he admitted. He'd always been terrified that he would lose everything. Get fired from his job and live on the streets, or maybe everything was just a dream. He was still a tiny, helpless orphan in Russia, a little boy nobody cared about.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The honest words of Maorm touched Archie. For what he always took for granted had been a luxury for Malorn, and he could imagine a tiny blonde boy shivering at tbe corner, not even having a blanket in the fierecly cold winter. He put an arm around Malron and squeezed him once. "Dont worry about it. I would take care of you now."
Malorn hesitated for a moment before cuddling close, enjoying the contact. "Suppose is why I am... reluctant, believe is right word, to have children. Do not want to risk them being like me," he mumbled, soon straightening up. "Human Resource woman says should go to therapy. Do not think therapist would understand."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hmm therapist wouldnt give you the security. What you really need is some stable life i think. Someone that you can trust and would always be thrre for you no mattee what happened. Now I am sounding like those squints. Therapists i mean." Archie said nudging into Malorn. "Well I guess i could qualify as one." He didnt specify on whther he's referring to being a trustworthy man or a therapist.
"Stability hard to find," Malorn replied, hesitant to trust his gut on the feeling he was staring it right in the face. "Night enough stability for now. Not good with feeling, would only frustrate my partner," Malorn spoke, fully convinced he would be a problem in any relationship.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Sometimes... you just have to take a leap of faith. No pain no gain, wouldnt be gettig any reward if you dont let someone in. Of course, you gotta make sure that 'someone' would be good enpugh a person ...." Archie almost murmurred into Malorn's ear.
"Do not want to risk making anyone else feel miserable," Malorn mumbled, turning his head slightly to Archie. "Eat. You've barely touched your food," he pointed out, nodding towards the plate. "Talk later, eat now," he spoke again, more firmly when he saw Archie almost begin to talk again.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie smiled and obliged. He would love to tease Malorn more but the food really was too good not to eat. "This is really good! I think you would be making that 'someone' fall for you hard smply by makin them this dish!" Archie said as he abandoned the utensils and directly ate with his hands. "By the way, this is american style, eat with your hand!"
Malorn smiled happily at the compliments to his food, happy that he'd succeeded in cooking and impressing Archie. He laughed at Archie eating with his hands, hesitantly copying him. "Very messy. Americans messy," he laughed softly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yep we are messy. Look at how we eat pizza and burgers. Chickens too." Archie smiled witha mouthful of food but still managed to keep those all in. "It really tastes better with your hand."
Malorn laughed again when Archie said it tasted better, shaking his head. "Tastes same to me, but will take your word for it," he smiled, soon finishing the loaf.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie gulped down the loaf in no time as well. It was simply too delicious. "Really thanks for treatin me that! It's probably one of the best homemade i have tasted. Granted my mother's cooking is.... only marginally tolerable, but that's really good." He praised again as he stood up to put the dishes away.
"Made a few extra, if you want to take home," Malorn spoke, joining Archie in the kitchen. "Best dish I can make, no need to compare to anyone," he shrugged, picking up Night when she came out from under the table and rubbed against his legs.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Can I?" Archie asked with enthusiasm. "That would be awesome! That would make agreat dinner. Or a late night snack." He said giving Malorn a bright smile, startig to wash the dishes. "You rwally shouldnt be ableto keep such a nice body for eing this talented in cooking."
"Do not cook all the time, so am safe," Malorn spoke, rubbing Night's belly as she purred loudly. "Does not go that well all the time. That is dish I know to make best."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ha i wouldnr say you wouldnt look great if you cook more frequently." Arhie said playfully. "I think you still would look gorgeous with a few extra pounds." He had let his mind wander to picture Malorn with a large belly somehow, could be the carrier thingthat they had discussed about.
Malorn blushed slightly with a smile, trying to hide it within Night's fur. "Thank you," he murmured, wishing they were more, wishing that he were more comfortable with Archie and not so bashful all the time.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie had ben fast to clear away the dishes. He put his hands on his hip and asked. "So? What do we do now? Do you have netflix? I feel likr a lazy afternoon. Maybe with some cold beer if you got any." He didnt want the day to just end and he hope Malorn feltthe same.

(Shall we make them fool around? Or one more date? And the 'ovulating' thing? Like a heat?
"Have Netflix, no good at using it," Malorn shrugged bashfully. "Don't have beer, but could go get some and come back," he suggested.

(like they drink a lil bit then fool around and Malorn's ovulating/in heat now and doesnt know)
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie nodded. "Let's get some then! Any stores we can walk to? And perhaps you could show me how not good at using it you are." He smiled and grabbed Malorn's shoulder to get the beer like they were best pals.

(Ok good!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,281 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,924 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,359 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,902 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,068 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,281 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,266 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,193 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,700 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,177 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM