Work w/ bhdire8
"Small convenience store nearby, sells beer there. Five minute walk or so," Malorn answered, enjoying the contact from Archie. They easily retrieved the beer from the store, coming back and settling on the couch. "Never know what to watch, cannot read titles sometimes."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Cannot read titles? You mean you dont get what's it about with the titles alone? Hmm how about I choose some good ones for you. What do you like to watch? Crime? Romance? Politics? Action? Supernatural?" Archie sat dowb easily close to Malorn and asked, handing him a beer. Their thighs were nudged against each other, way closer than 2 men would do normally.
"Do not understand titles all the time. Have not watched television very much in my life, not sure what I would be interested in," Malorn, taking the beer and sipping it quietly. "Can watch what you like, see what I think."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie hummed and understood how Malorn didnt really have chance for tv before in his childhood. He pressed start "strike back" and sipped the beer as well. "That British guy, Stonebridge, reminded me somehwat of you. Stern, no-nonsense type, but he eventually mingled well with the american guy."
Malorn nodded, watching the screen and trying to keep up with characters and dialogue. "Is romance, or something else?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Mostly action. A british and an american soldier joining hands to fight against terrorists. Just ask me if you dont get the flow, i could always pause it to discuss." Archie said as he sank back into the couch, clearly relaxed and enjoying his time hvng his arm resting behind Malorn.
Malorn nodded, relaxing into Archie, allowing his guard to come down for a small while as he watched the show. A couple episodes and more than a fwe beers later, they were practically laying against each other, almost more engrossed in each other than on the show.
✨don't look at my sin✨
For some reason Archie couldn't concentrate on the show, malorn beside him was simply too attractive. He had started playing with the blonde's hair awhile back, which was softer than they looked. pRobably because he didn't put any products on them today. The Russian's face was pale, but not without it's own shine that Archie slowly sank down and kissed him lightly on his cheek.
Malorn smiled weakly at the kiss to his cheek, a blush forming along with the flushed cheeks of intoxication. He knew he shouldn't, it was most likely too soon, but Malorn turned his head and pressed a small, faint kiss to Archie's lips before turning away to look at the TV. He knew it was the alcohol egging him on, making him reckless, but he couldn't help it. He loved being so close to somebody.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie looked at Malorn with surprise, but a smile soon blossomed on his face. He wasn't expecting his colleague to be initiating anything but this was indeed a great response. Malorn turning away so quickly had him almost missing the beautiful blush on his face, but the tips of his ears turned red as well betraying his shyness. Archie's herat warmed, Malorn was in a way like a cat, more like a cat than Night. He craved for attneiton yet wouldn't let you near easily. Having made a decision, Archie surged forward and hugged Malonr tightly, giving him a full on kiss on the mouth cupping his head.
Malorn was surprised when Archie came closer and hugged him close, the blonde hesitantly returning the kiss, trying to relax into it. It felt so good, so... pure, in a sense. Malorn finally allowed himself to loosen up, wrapping his arms around the other's waist, gently moving his hands under Archie's shirt.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie turned around and pressed Malonr further down into the couch, his kiss getting more passionate as well when he felt how Malonr was exploring him. He quickly sat up to pull away his shirt then returned to attack Malorn's slightly swelling lips again. On top of beer, Malonr tasted almost sweet. He roamed his hands on his chest, flickering his nipples through the shirt.
Malorn smirked when Archie pulled off his shirt, hands wandering about his muscular chest and back. He released a small moan when his nipples were teased, gently biting on Archie's bottom lip during their kiss.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie chuckled as he released Malonr a bit. "Does that mean you like it or you want me to stop." He reattached himself on Malorn as he continued exploring his body. "Hmm your chests are really... bulging." Archie looked on curiously at how bulged out Malorn's chests was. "Must have used considerable of your time on these pecs."
"Like it," Malorn answered, becoming less tense as Archie explored more of his body. "Not hard, pecs are connected to arms. Are usually worked out unintentionally," he shrugged, hands going to Archie's hips to steady the other man.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Is it? Then how come your pecs are so much more bulged than mine. I thought my arms are alright." ARchie smiled as he flexed his biceps. He kissed softly on Malorn's face, fondness clear on his face. He felt Malonr's hands on his hips and he tilted his head asking silently where Malorn wanted to go from now.
Malorn shrugged, smirking as he watched Archie flex. He blushed softly, hesitantly standing and leading Archie to the bedroom.

He woke the next morning, feeling disoriented, but somehow... Good. The Russian couldn't quite put a finger on it, but he felt positive. He cracked his eyes open, finding himself in his bed, Night sleeping peacefully at his feet, but... Something was different. It looked like someone had slept in the bed next to him.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie knocked, seeing Malorn had woken up, with two cups of coffee in his hands. "I saw your appliances and took the liberty to make for both of us." He leanaed against the door looking at Malorn with a smile. "And I had had breakfast prepared but too bad i wasn't born with 2 more hands I couldn't bring htem up as well. So, want to join me for that?"
Malorn felt slightly flustered when he saw Archie in his shirt, pulling the sheets up a bit more to cover himself. He smiled at the offer and nodded, getting out of bed and getting dressed as he began to remember the night before. Hot breaths, tousled hair, a body so perfect it had almost been sculpted out of clay. Malorn shook the thoughts from his head, going to the kitchen and taking the coffee from Archie, sipping it quietly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie just leaned against the counter and looked at Malorn with a smile. The Russian was way cuter on bed than he thought. The blush never left his face and everyhing was obviously new to him by how timid and awkward he appeare to e. Hr sipped his coffee as well and saw Malorn turned away awkwardly, the tips of his ears turning red rapidly as well, standing out through his golden strands. His shy russian was really too cute.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,613 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,047 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,608 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,035 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,680 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,329 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,800 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,790 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,833 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,229 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM