Work w/ bhdire8
Malorn headed to the kitchen, Night happily trailing behind him. He refilled her food bowl, causing the feline to purr and rub against Malorn's legs. "Want anything for breakfast?" the Russian asked softly. "Can heat leftovers, if desired."
✨don't look at my sin✨
(I had Archie prepared breakfast already.....)

Archie bent down to take the full breakfast he had prepared out from the oven. "I ddint want it to go cold so I kept it in tbe oven. Your leftovers are too good I would want to save them for tonight. Besides, this is like my thanks to your amazing meal yesterdaay?" Archie smiled and offered, puttin the plates on the table.
((fuck sorry))

Malorn blushed softly from embarrassment, completely missing the breakfast settled in the oven. "Thank you, then," he murmured, sitting at the table when Archie set the plates on the table.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie sat down being entirely too close to Malorn and started eating. He glanced at Malonr with a smile, then playfully put some scrambled egg beside his mouth, feeding him. "Try this, my specialty. I mixed truffles in it."
Malorn carefully ate the eggs from Archie's fork, smiling softly at the taste and nodding. "Is good," he murmured, leaning over and placing a gentle kiss to Archie's cheek as a reward.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie smiled. "Hmm a thank you kiss! On the cheek only?" Archie smiled cheekily and asked, pointing as his lips asking for another more "serious" one. "Or, the other option is to return my favor." He opened his mouth slightly asking to be fed as well.
Malorn laughed softly and shook his head, gently spooning some food into Archie's mouth, a kiss following. "Ridiculous man."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hmm i think this makes it tastes so much better. Same theory as the eating with hands rule." He tilted to headbump lightly with Malorn. "So how's this mornign after? Ami passing with flying colors?"
Malorn laughed again, nuzzling their heads together for a moment before pulling away to continue eating. "Passing very well, yes. Very good at taking care of partner."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"That's great, we have a great start." Archie laughed quite proud of himself. "Perhpas I should thank Kenny for all these...?" His smile didnt even falter mentioning his ex-lover, he was quite astonished himself for being able to move on so suddenly.
"Maybe so, maybe so," Malorn smiled and nodded, glad that he was making Archie happy. However, there was a voice in the back of his head, mocking him and taunting him about how he would mess everything up, only cause Archie to resent him. Malorn kept a happy face despite this, not wanting Archie to question him on it.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Breakfast was finsihed in easy banter between the two. Archie was determined to spoil the russian rotten, he would be the perfect lover he swore, to give the lonely guy waht he deserve. Archie had suggested a walk around the area, and gotten himself so comfrotable he whined when it's time for him to leave.
Their romance blossomed beautifully and without a hitch in the following months, Malorn easily warming up to Archie and enjoying the affection he was showered in. However, despite the near-perfect romance and all of the wonderful dates, Malorn began feeling sick. He ignored it for a while, hoping it would go away in time, but it didn't. Malorn finally broke down and went to a doctor, discovering that he was pregnant. Only about three months along, still quite a while to go. Malorn didn't know what to do or say, especially when it came to telling Archie, staring at a picture of an ultrasound that had been done as Night curled up next to him and nuzzled against him. Even the cat knew he was upset.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Just when he's pondering on the shcoking news, Archie called him. Malorn had taken the day off and Archie knew he was going to see the doctor. He waited for Malorn to pick up the phone to ask about the visit. He had witnessed Malorn's discomfort, especially when he stayed the night and it worried him to see his fluffy russian bear appearing to be so sickly.
Malorn jumped when his phone rang, knowing he had to pick up. There was no doubt that the child was Archie's, and he had a right to know. But what could he say? He sighed, building up the confidence and answering the call, putting the phone to his ear. "Hello."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hello Malorn? How are you? What did the doctor say?" Archie asked urgently, just leaving office. He wanted to surprise his boyfriend but he had to first maek sure he's alright.
"Said that I, ah..." Malorn was desperately trying to keep himself from shaking, his free hand balling into a fist in his lap. This must have been it, how he ruined their relationship. He should've gotten tested as soon as he came to America... "Am pregnant."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"What did you say? Sorry just getting into the elevator and the conmection was lost for a moment. What's that last part again?" Archie asked, he could only hear a pause and then nothing. "Anyhow shall I come over? Did they give you any meds? I could make you some chicken soup. Your stomach seemed to be able to settle with it." He asked recalling how when Malorn was only able to get thay soup down for a whole week.
Malorn sighed shakily when Archie said he didn't hear what he'd said, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "You can come over if you'd like," he answered quietly, nodding though Archie couldn't see. "I, I... What was trying to say, I am pregnant," he mumbled into the phone, probably too quick for Archie to hear. Why was this so difficult?
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie thought he heard something but wasnt quite sure he made it out correct, but his heart skipped a beat when he thought he heard the p word. "What did you say?…anyway, I am on my way to your place. Let's talk when I arrived ya?" He said though the pieces came together and he was almost certain of what Malorn was trying to tell him. The sickness that wouldnt go away, the tiredness, the slight craving that he noriced Malorn was trying to suppress... it all added up and Archie pondered on the idea on his way to Malorn's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,888 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,139 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,740 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,192 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,913 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,369 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,164 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,205 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,854 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,271 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM