Work w/ bhdire8
Malorn was about to repeat himself when Archie asked, but quieted himself instead at the offer of talking when Archie arrived. "Okay," he mumbled, hanging up. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he wanted a family, not wanting any child to wind up like he had, emotionally inept and barely able to speak well enough for people to hear. Archie would probably leave him as well, not want this child...
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie went groceries first before going to Malorn's house for the chicken soup with noodles. He found himself wandering to the baby stuff side of the mart, and that was when he decided he should do the right thing. He went up to pick up a tiny pair of shoes, a cute little purple shoes for newborns, and picked up all ingredients they needed. Then he went back home to retrieve something from his grandmother, who's rather fond of him, the youngest of all her grandsons, before leaving for Malorn's house. This detour made him quite a bit later than he should have been, he just hoped Malorn wouldn't drill on it and ruin the surprise.
Malorn didn't know what to do with himself, feeling afraid when Archie took longer than usual. Maybe he got caught up at the store, he did say he was going to make soup. Malorn sat at the desk in his room, trying to bury himself in his English studies with Night curled up in his lap, sensing his distress and trying to help by cuddling close. Malorn didn't even hear the door open, ultrasound photo abandoned on the small table in the kitchen.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie was surprised by the darkness of the house, but figured maybe Malorn had been napping as he usually did most late nights, when they were cuddling on teh couch Malron would usually doze off no matter how hard he fought with the dropping eyelids. He placed the shoppings on the kitchen and saw it - the ultrasound. He picked it up with slightly trembling hands and couldn't really believe how hard his heart was pounding from this fuzzy image. He squeezed his fist tighter together, even more convinced of his decision now that he had seen evidence of it. He started cooking, thought he could have got the soup ready before waking Malorn up. He would need plenty of rest at this stage.
Malorn stayed at the desk, continuing to work even if Night had left. The cat left his lap, heading to the kitchen, meowing loudly at Archie and attempting to lead him to the bedroom. She eventually started headbutting his legs and standing on her hind legs and clawing gently at his legs to get his attention.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie just brushed off Night's attempts as her usual need for attention. "Night I am a little busy here... just stay put for awhile more would ya?" Then when she stood up and scratched on him lightly with her claws, he noticed she looked a little agitated, eager for something more. He threw in the last few pieces of vege into the simmering soup, coverring it up making sure it would be alright to cook on its own, he knelt down to get to eyelevel with the cat. "What is it Night? Something wrong with your owner? I thought he's sleeping." Taking the cat in his arms, he went up the stairs to find his boyfriend. HE considered and returned down halfway and took a box with him before ascending again.
Night meowed again at the question of something being wrong with Malorn, headbutting Archie's jaw. She cuddled close to Archie's chest when she was picked up, continuing to meow softly as they headed upstairs. Her meowing became louder when Archie returned to the main room, but quieted when they entered the room. Malorn looked up when the door opened, slightly panicked. "Did not know you were here."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie immediately hid the box behind him. He had half expected Malorn to be asleep so it startled him a bit to see him all awake. "I thouvht you're napping so I was tryingto be quiet. Whatare you doing here? I thought it's a litle early for studying?" Marlon usually started his daily practice later into the night, usially after dinner. He sat down on the bed and hid what's on his hands behind him and put Night down. Pulling Malorn up he urged him to sit down on him, kissing him.on his face. At this point he didnt really need Malorn to confess anymore but his boyfriend seemed quite troubled with his startled look so he decided to calm him down first.
"Did not have anything to do," Malorn shrugged, keeping his eyes down. He sat next to Archie, not sure what to say. He felt like he needed to explain himself, apologize for what happened, trying to relax at the kisses to his face. "I... I am sorry, if... If you do not want this. If you do not want to stay with me. I understand," he murmured.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Why are you apologizing? I would want to stay with you no matter what Malorn. You are my russian teddy that I just couldnt let go of..." he tilted his head up to show him how sincere he was.
Malorn saw the emotion in Archie's eyes, letting out a small sigh of relief. "I... I know you want children, but was not sure if wanted so soon, and..."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie slipped his hand down to the inperceptable belly of Malorn's and caressed it lightly. "I want children, and yes it might be a little unexpected considering it is almost the same age as our relationship, but I think i am ready." He took out the box from behind with the little shoes in it. "I have bought these when I was on my way and... I found myself with an overwhelming urge to share this with you." his smile was wide and bright, leaving no doubt to Malonr about his detemrination. He looked on waiting for Malorn to open the box.
Malorn let Archie touch his belly, still flat as the child was still quite early in term. He tried to relax when Archie said he was okay with everything, swallowing thickly. "Tell if you change mind. Will understand," he murmured, gently taking the box, opening it. He grinned softly as he saw the tiny purple baby shoes settled inside, leaning up to kiss Archie softly. "Thank you."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"well.... thanks for the kiss, but i think i deserve more than this tiny kiss with what's inside." Archie took the shoes out, turning them so the shoe hole was pointing to the ground, and a ring with a large stone encrusted, but clearly designed for a man, dropped down. Archie got off the bed and knelt down with one knee, looking up presenting the ring in the shoe to Malorn, he asked. "This used to belong to my grandfather. Now I want you to take it. Malorn, will you marry me?"
Malorn couldn't keep the shock from his face when he saw the ring, anxiety gripping his chest. "Y-Yes, but do not want to force you to do anything, Это был такой короткий промежуток времени..." He became so nervous, he slipped back into Russian, barely noticing it.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie's smile brightened as he heard the "yes", though what followed completely cofused him. He scratchd the back of his neck and asked. "So is that a 'yes, but?' Or 'yes, and?' I am afraid i am not as talented as you and needed some translatw to uderstand about that next part..." he hugged Malorn close and kissed him on his cheek, clutching his hand to reassure him.
Malorn swallowed thickly, rubbing his eyes roughly. He didn't cry much, only once before when he was a child and felt truly helpless. "We have not been together for a long time. I do not want to force you into this," he murmured, voice measurement as he almost had to force the English from himself. "I want to marry you, though."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie hugged Malorn even tighter. "You arent forcing me into anything... i make the decision myself. The baby may be an accidrnt but it reminded me of something, that i want to be with you no mattter what." Archie couldnt help with the smile creeping up hearing Malorn's yes. "Thank you for making me the happiest man on earth."
Malorn smiled and nodded, slipping the ring onto his finger and hugging back. He was so happy, happy that they were content together with a child on the way. "Wedding should be after I have child, I think."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie moved Malorn on his legs so he could hold his russian teddy in his favorite way, aka hugging him as closely to himself as possble. He took Malron's hand with a finger and slipped it out., noticing Malorn's tensing up immediately and added. "That's why.... it should be like this." He moved it from the ring finger to the middle finger. "There, we are engaged now. I gotta get you something modest enough for everyday use for our wedding." He kissed Malorn gently on the ring and said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,224 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,278 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,947 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,750 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 84,775 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,514 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,933 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,685 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,981 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,351 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM