Work w/ bhdire8
Malorn jumped slightly when Archie suddenly sprung into action, laughing softly as he rubbed his tense belly. "Darling, darling, I think you're the one who needs to calm down," he murmured, propping himself up on an elbow. "My waters have not broken yet, only a few contractions."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Only a few....." Archie finally calmed down enough to look at Malorn properly. He didn't seem any different than usual. Granted, he was flushed, and breathing a little heavier than usual, but he seemed to be still quite in contorl of the situation. "Ok. Let's start the timer. You want to sit up a littel mroe?" He asked climbing back on bed, abandoning the socks he was trying to put on while hopping around back on the table. He shuffled the pillows to support Malorn's back as he heaved him up.
Malorn smiled when Archie finally calmed enough to look at him, taking the other's hand and squeezing it gently. He sat up a little more with Archie's help, rubbing his belly, massaging it gently as Archie rushed around again for a timer.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie finally recalled he had his phone on his hand when he couldn't find the timer. He decided he had been too stressed so he went down to the kitchen for a cup of coffee to wake himself up a little and calm down. The aroma of the bean grinidng in the machine put a little more sense back into him. He took as well a cup of juice for Malorn, not sure if he would be in the mood to eat anything. He would have to ask, or, better yet, go down to the kitchen with him together. He reminded himself Malonr wasn't entirely immobile now, and would probably be walking a lot to urge Logan down.
Malorn sat on the edge of the bed, letting out a small sigh of relief when the contraction finally let up, carefully moving himself to walk to the kitchen, holding his belly with one hand while the other dragged along the wall in case he needed any support. He waddled into the kitchen, sipping at the cup of juice that was undoubtedly for him.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie didnt expect Malorn to be coming down in his own. He shook his head and went beside Malorn holding his hip. "You just wouldnt let me do anything for you... not even when you are in labor, arent you?" He said with a little smile. He could see tthe back of Malorn was arching backward even more obviously than nornal, no doubt because his belly was dropping.low.
"No, of course not," Malorn laughed softly, sipping softly on the juice as his free hand went to rub his back. He was happy that he would get to meet his son soon, as well as he could do things on his own without Archie worrying. Not as much as he had been, anyway.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie sighed exaggeratedly. "I just wish you would let me satsify my ego." He noticed how Malorn was rubbing his back and took out the warming pads he had started heating. "Lean as much forward as you can? Tell me if it's too hot." He fitted the pads on, using a towel to separate it so it wouldn't be touching on Malorn's back directly.
Malorn leaned forward slightly, letting out a small sigh of relief at the heating pads meeting his back. He soon moved to sit down, legs spread wide to make room for his drooping belly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie was again, too slow to offer his help to Malorn. He sat down between Malorn's legs and looked up from the floor, over the massive belly to meet eyes with him. "SO it's really happening. Are we supposed to be this calm?" He tilted his head and asked with a small smile, slowly placing his hand on the top of the belly.
Malorn laughed softly, rubbing his back over the heating pads. "Ah, I doubt it. However, I do not believe either of us can match the panic you had when I woke you," he murmured with a grin. "We will go to the center soon, will be in safe hands there. No need to worry too much."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hey!! I was just waking up from a dream that's showing the exact same scenario... you couldnt blame me for not able to distinguish if I'm still in the dream or not..." he pouted. In fact his dream had been rather gross, with blood everywhere and the head of the baby already showing, which was why he had been so panicky.
"Well, this is real, and everything is fine so far. Nothing to worry about," Malorn comforted, applying more pressure to his back when another contraction came. They soon headed to the birth center, getting settled in their room.
✨don't look at my sin✨
They were greeted and welcome by a stranger woman, who assured them their midwife would be joining them soon. As they entered the room, they took off their shoes. Archie bent down ready to took them off of Malorn, who wasn't quite capable to doing such intricate task with his swollen ankle and midsection.
Malorn sat on the edge of the bed in the room, letting Archie take off his shoes before moving himself to lay down on the bed. He was still tired, as it was nearing two in the morning, and he hoped to get some more sleep in before the contractions got too intense.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie helped Malorn shift onto his side, stuffing a pillow in between his legs to make room for his pelvis. Sideways, Archie noted how Malornn's belly was dropping a lot, appearing even larger from the end of the bed. He sat down next to Malorn, it wasn't exactly a double bed and he thought he could just get some rest himself on the armchair.
Malorn dozed between contractions, rubbing his back and belly whenever a contraction came. This contractions were still pretty far apart when the midwife came the next morning, fifteen minures between each one.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie was startled awake when teh midwife came. He rubbed his neck which felt like breaking from sleeping on the armchair and quickly checked on Malorn. "Morning... Malonr had been admitted yesterday, and so far the contractions are..." His eyes glanced at the stopwatch in Malorn's hands so that he could time his contractions whenever they hit. "15 minutes, I think that meant we still have some way to go?" He asked the lady with a tired face, looking like hell.
Malorn was curled into a tight ball on the bed, rubbing his belly to try to find some relief, other hand clutching the stopwatch. The midwife, Caroline, sat on the edge of the bed, listening to Archie and rubbing Malorn's lower back to give comfort. She turned to Malorn, gently wiping the sweat from his forehead. "How are you feeling? Has your water broken yet?" Caroline asked, voice soft and comforting. Malorn shook his head, grunting when another contraction came.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie stood up slightly blushing. He scratched his head a little ashamed that he had fallen asleep when his fiance was obviously in pain. He took Malorn's hand, squeezing it gently as he looked onto him squeezing his eyes together enduring through the contraction. He opened his mouth but decided asking Caroline on how much longer it would take was just stpuid. He lifted up Malorn's hand and kissed it, silently encouraging him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,457 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,987 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,496 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,984 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,258 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,305 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,547 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,451 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,809 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,207 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM