Ides of Spring (Closed with NSAria)
Of course he would ask about that. Everyone usually did, so clearly it made sense, but it was interesting to see how the male would react to a couple of more accusations, especially given the face he was giving him now. Oh, he could see how that was a problem.

"Ever hear the phrase guilty by association" he asked the male before him, reading through his confiscated wallet. "Your buddies did something really bad Mr. Andrews and we have the parking lot footage."

He pointed toward the television in the room, his boots clicking on the floor as he walked towards it, turning it on. The screen had static, that was to be expected given the lack of the proper feed to things like cable, but that was not its function. He pulled out a tape. Who had things like that these days? There were still some uses for the old hunk of junk and when he popped it in, he revealed the footage.

"Here we have Officer Dawes working his usual route when he notices this" he motions to the corner of the screen near the market. That in itself revealed Johnathan's four friends, two men and women respectively, alongside two other boys. "Imagine his surprise when he catches what they're doing."

He reached into his pocket, revealing a recorder and placed a much smaller tape inside, which rolled back the voice from the call this said officer reported back immediately.

"It appears they're selling drugs" the voice stated. "I'm going to investigate."

"And investigate he did" the man chuckled before pressing play. The sounds of arguing could be heard and the scene revealed before them showed the officer trying to fight both female figures off before he got struck from behind by one of the men. With his gun dropped, one of the women took it and fired. "Now I've got an angry mayor waiting to see you, a wife and children back at Dawes's home to explain this to, and of course there's you. What were you doing here in the first place?"

At that moment, the door opened and the woman from the other side stepped inside, followed by another male.

"We could just kill him now" she said, right to the point. "It would be easy to clean up and I'm certain the Deputy's been itching to try that new rifle of his."

All three of them chuckled before looking back at the male. Probably at this point he may have realized something was not quite right, but it was clear there was panic written over his face.

"Depends on him, I suppose." They all looked down at the male, their minds weighing the options over as if it really was a conflicting thought. "Or you could sign a confession, explaining the situation. We don't know as much as you do, but if it's one thing I won't stand, it's to let a crime go unpunished in my town."

Messages In This Thread
Ides of Spring (Closed with NSAria) - by Klayko - 01-11-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Ides of Spring (Closed with NSAria) - by Klayko - 01-12-2017, 03:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,451 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,756 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,015 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,398 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,963 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8