Closed Home Birth w/Dots
I waddle in to our new place, hand resting on my lower back. I lower myself gently on to some of the boxes that we had already moved in earlier. As I rub my gravid belly I think to myself that this was a silly idea to move house when i was in my 9th month with triplets.
I put the box down and rush to you fastly. I kneel beside you and support your back with my hands. "Honey, You shouldn't do anything. It's all my duty. You can stay there ion the couch if you want. They will come soon. Your husband will never let you do such tiring yourself, okay?"  I say, smiling then give you a soft kiss. I move my hand forward and rub your belly gently as I can see the babies are moving inside there. "Hey loves, daddy is here! do not bother you mommy so much. He is suffering so much for you now"

(I like to call carrier "mommy" I can change if you don't like it)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(that's cool)

I stoke your hair as you are talking to my belly. "I know, I know. I just can't help myself" I rub the side of my swollen belly as the 3 of them decide to move again.

I didn't realise how big I would get toward the end, I didn't walk anywhere anymore I waddled. I was no long the fit slim person was, I was now huge and bloated, my ass was huge, my belly was humongous and my normally round pecks were defiantly now in the region of a DD cup. And were still getting bigger. Everything was. My appetite had also kicked into overdrive. Thinking about food was just enough to always make my stomach growl.

"If you could give me a hand, I'll go sit on the sofa
(Hey, can we change a bit? I'm not really like lots of breasts growing haha. I like mpreg who still look quite like man when he is so big)

"Hmm, Why not? I still have many things to do, but I can't really focus on it if my love is still here and can't help himself." I say, placing a soft kiss on your belly then stand up and give you a hand. it takes the quite long time to get to the couch when you can just waddle slowly with my hand support your back. I place you slowly when we get to the couch, placing my hand on your face as you let a soft moan with the pain, trying to sit too fast. "Hmm, Stay here my love. I'll be back when everything done. You don't know how much I like your idea to move here. I haven't realized that our old place is not big enough for triples. Such a good mommy, right?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(no probs :))

I position myself on the couch to get comfortable, I spread my legs as wide as they'll go and all my vast bulk to fall in between them. I lift up my shirt to inspect my babies. They must have sense the freedom as they immediately started to to move about. "There there" I rubbed my belly.

"Honey, I'm hungry" I called out to you "and more importantly so are our babies"
I turn around as I hear your voice. My face blush red as I see you're rubbing your naked belly. I put the stuff down and walk to you on the sofa. "Hmm, Are you sure that you're not teasing me, huh? You don't know how hard I need to handle this" I smile widely, playing both hands on your belly then kiss it gently. "Daddy is here loves, What do you want to eat? Can you all tell daddy through mommy?" I say the look up at you with my sweet eyes. "Order your husband honey! He is here to do everything you want"
PM me If you want to RP. 
I lift my shirt higher and force my belly out a bit more "I don't know what you mean" I say mock innocently. "mmmm, our babies want some Chinese and lots of it" I say patting my tummy.
"yes, Chinese food would be great"
I kiss your belly a bit more, playing with the babies that try to response with lots of kick. "Okay, Chinese food for my love and babies, huh? I'll order it soon. I think you don't want to eat out with such a big belly like this" I say and pat your belly gently. The babies seem to move a lot this day. I then go on my phone and order some Chinese from your favorite restaurant.
(Can we go into labor a bit faster? like tonight or something
PM me If you want to RP. 
(sure)

I sit there rubbing my belly thinking of all the food i'm going to be getting soon. A shooting pain hits me and shakes my body. "Owh" I grab by belly. Could it be that time already?
I can see how you're grabbing your belly. I rush beside you and rub your back gently. "Are you okay, honey? You don't look quite well." I say and massage your back, trying to relieve your stress from the muscle. I know that the babies can come out anytime soon, so I should prepare for everything. "Just breathe through the pain, honey. We know that it can happen anytime"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I think it was one of thous false ones" I say rubbing again. "Might be just because i'm really hungry"
we got anything to keep me going until the food gets here?" I force myself up and waddle to the kitchen.
"it's a good thing you've ready every book under the sun about the birth, I couldn't ask for a better husband" I kiss you on your lips, which is harder then it seams with the size of me
I'm always supporting you as you walk to the kitchen. "You don't need to walk here by yourself, honey. just tell me what you want." I whisper from your back as we got the fridge for some snacks. "Hh, I've read everything about the birth, but you're the one who will push them out, honey. I just wanna sure that I can help you as much as I can." I hug you from the behind and also move my hand down to rub your belly. I can feel the belly is harder than other day, but I know I shouldn't worry you so much
PM me If you want to RP. 
" I know, but sometimes I like to do things myself. I might be massive but I can still move" I grab a bunch of snacks from the fridge and waddle over to the kitchen table. I hungrily unwrap them and begin to eat. "I don't think your the only reason I'm this big" I say with my mouth full and rubbing my belly. another shudder hits me. I think nothing of it an continue to eat. a few minuets later, another convulsion hits me. I look at you "just braxton hicks, dont worry"
I smile at you as you are trying to relieve my stress. I place my chin on your shoulders from the behind while you're eating the food then I say. "It's just a shame that you're the one who is helping me now." I hug your belly tight with both arms. "I love you, honey. I love you so much. It'll hurt me so much that you need to suffer lots of pain for our babies, but we'll do that together." I kiss your neck, but not too much because I don't want to interrupt your eating. "Does my love want some massage after the meal? I can do for you"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"mmmhmm" I make a affermative noise with my mouth full and stroke you head. "I love you too honey, I don't know what i'd do with you. You've been perfect." I stand up slowly and embrace you the best I can. Holding your head in my hands. I slowly kiss you "I and our babies are so lucky to be with you."
Another shock hits me, I raise my shirt. "not long now daddy, mommys going to pop soon"
"I'm not perfect, honey. I can do this because of you. You and our babies are my world now. Thanks for fulfilling my life with such wonderful memories" I kiss you back, holding your hand and your belly with another hand. I can feel your belly is so hard now. I then bend forward and kiss our belly. "Daddy is here to help mommy pass through this. We'll do this together" I whisper, looking up at your eyes. My hands run down your underneath as I can feel the babies are so low
PM me If you want to RP. 
I giggle as you run your hand underneath my belly. "That good better turn up soon, I'm still hungry"
I look at all the boxes in our new house. We've got a lot of work to do to make this house a home. Shame I couldn't do much in my current condition. "Now how's about you go unpack some of our room and I'll go to the bathroom and please tell your sons to stop using it as a punch bag.
I smile widely as I can see how you react with my hands underneath. "Yeah, my dearest mommy. Daddy will go back to work soon." I say and kiss your belly one more time. "Babies! Your mommy is so hungry now. How can he eat when you're kicking him too much like this, huh? Give him some time and daddy will be back soon" I say then stand up and kiss your forehead. "How, help you to the couch, first? I know you can walk, but I still don't want you to do that alone. You know our triples are so big, and also call me when you want some help, okay?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"If daddy wants to help me to the bathroom and then to our room, I can help supervise Daddy." Your kisses leave tingles on my belly. You help me move up the stairs and into the bathroom. It was a big bathroom with a huge tub, just as I always wanted. I finish in there and call for you to help me up, Then lead me into our room. I climb onto our bed and try to get comafatable, but with this huge belly it's hard to do anything.
I climb onto the bed after you and get beside you to help you get more comfortable. I also put the pillow under your back to support your belly's weight. I then get between your legs. "Let's see if daddy can help mommy relax?" I whisper' looking at your eyes then place my kiss on your belly again. My hands are on your side, supporting your belly and massage it gently. I drive me crazy when I can hear your moan with my touch. I would do something kinky if you're not so big with twins like this.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,328 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  O Public Birth Bellygurl 15 4,780 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,752 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus) Bellygurl 55 12,392 12-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Bellygurl
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,777 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,263 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,698 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
  O Birth in jail Birthroleplayer27 2 2,328 08-27-2018, 10:46 AM
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,542 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Abducted (warning: penis birth) Hyenadog 72 16,367 08-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog