Closed Fallen Angel (WIth Dots)
Name: Samuel/Sam
Species: Angel
Appearance: Tall and tonned body, short wavy red hair and green eyes, large white wings. Huge belly due to being pregnant with twins. He has no body or facial hair.
Clothes: A white greek-styled tunic and a pair of sandals

Many years ago, a terrible war had started between angels and demons over the control of Heaven. The angels were fighting to protect their home, but the demons wouldn't give up easily. In the middle of this chaos, Samuel fell in love with another angel, and from their love, Sam got pregnant with twins. He was happy when he found out, because, in Heaven, a child is always a sign of hope, and hope was what they need more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------February, 12-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam rubbed his belly as he felt the babies inside kicking him. He was huge by now, since he was full-term pregnant, and the babies should be coming any day around the next week, which would make him excited. However, on that day, the demons had broken into their city, and the angels, except the pregnant ones or the children, prepared themselves to the battle. Sam was hidden in a place protected by magic, with all the others that couldn't fight, and he was trying to calm himself down by rubbing his belly and trying not to think of his lover out there, fighting a war where he could die.

For long hours, all inside the room was silent.
Name: Tyrael
Species: Angel
Appearance: Tall and tonned body, short straight blonde hair and blue eyes, large white wings. Clearly white skin with some scars from the wars. He has no body or facial hair.
Clothes: A white armor made from the strongest metal in the world, Big long sword.

Tyreal in one of the 7 high angels in the heaven and he is one of the commanders in the war with the demon, the eternal enemy of the angel. After the last wars in years agon, He met with Samuel. Tyrael had decided to stop everything about the war when Sam got pregnant with their twins. Before the last week, Tyrael was just the chief of his city, but everything had changed when the demon attacked his town. The highest angel commanded him to lead the army again, but this time was different for Tyrael. Everything he did was just for his lover and upcoming babies.

"Please be safe my love, This will end soon," He said, grabbing his hand tightly. The last war will happen soon and if angel can win, the eternal conflict will be ended.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'll create my another character again after your next reply, sorry just want to know how Sam fall to the world lol)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
The silence in the room was broken by a strong rumble on the door. Everyone turned their eyes to the door, scared, because they all could sense what it was: a demon trying to break in. Sam grabbed his sword and oriented the others to stay behind him. He also conjured a protection spell behind him, so that the others would be safe. Within seconds, the demons broke into the room. It was a huge and muscled man with dark bat wings and horns, wearing a dark armor. 

"So here is the room of the invalid" he said with his terribly hoarse voice, which sounded incredibly threatening in that place. Without saying a word, Samuel put his sword in front of him, defying the demon, who just laughed.

"It is so funny to see you angels with a sword. As if you could really harm a demon. As if you could hurt anything at all" he said. Samuel went forward and attacked him, making a cut on the demon's cheek. The demon looked shocked as he felt his blood dripping from the cut "Uh, so this one has some claws" he said while looking at the pregnant angel. His eyes exminated Samuel from head to toe, making a pause when he saw his huge belly "Oh, and he is pregnant too. That is a good thing. There are many things a demon can do to a pregnant angel..."

"Fight me, demon" Samuel said, unshakable. The demon smiled and said "If you say so... But i will try to spare your life, angel, so that i can make good use of you when we finish dominating this village" and then he attacked.

The fight was intense, and for a good period of time, none of them would do any progress. The demon tried to attack Samuel, who defende himself and attacked back. Finally, after half an hour of fighting, the demon got to hit Samuel with his strong hand, making him fly to the other side of the room and hit the walls. The angel, however, was not hurt by this, since angels can only be harmed by the Darkness, as demons can only be killed by true Light.

Samuel started to chant an ancient song, a spell he casted on his sword, so that it became a Sword of Light, capable of killing demons. And then he jumped back to the fight, and, after another 15 minutes, he was able to thrust the sword on the demon's chest.

The demon yelled and fell on his knees, feeling his life was coming to an end. But, as Samuel turned around to check if everyone was still okay in the room, the demon used his last forces to cast a powerful spell, that could turn an angel into a human and make him fall on Earth. This spell could be broken easily by an angel if he knew the counter-spell, but most of the fallen angels didn't have anybody to look for them, because on the heat of the battle, the other angels would just assume they were dead.

The spell hit Samuel right on his chest and he felt like if he was exploded. A huge pain took count of his chest and he started to pass out, falling to the ground. But, instead of hitting the ground, Samuel passed through it, and started to fall on Earth. Samuel just saw the clouds around him and realized what was happening quickly before he passed out.

As he fell, a few changes happened on his body. To begin with, his wings disappeared, making so that he wouldn't be able to fly. Also, his body was now way more tangible than before, so he would be able to get hurt on this new form. And, last, his body began to glow with a silver light, the only thing that would distinguish him from any other male human
Tom
Species: Human
Appearance: Tall and tonned body, short straight hair and brown eyes, tanned skin from doing lots of outdoor activities.

Tom was sitting on the couch, reading some books as he always did when he has the free day. He was a single after he has broken up with the boyfriend last month. Everything was good, till he heard the sound from his backyard, it sounded like something had fallen from the sky, followed by the light from the same place. It was strange to him, so he walked slowly to the door and opened it slowly. The bright light made he couldn't see anything clearly til he walked too close. What he saw made him shocked. The man with clearly white skin and most beautiful face. "No way, How can this man?" He said as he saw the big belly from the man in front of him. Although it was not something strange, not much human male will do this.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Wait, does the human has wings too?)

Samuel moaned as he slowly woke up. He was feeling... different, although he couldn't quite explain why, until he realized he was just feeling heavy. Angels are mostly ethereal creatures, not physical like humans, so Sam had never felt this heavier before, and he could feel an extra weight around his belly. As he opened his eyes, he saw a stranger in fron of him, a tall man with brown eyes and short hair. He looked confused at the man and said, still lying on the ground "Hello... Where am I?"
(Oh sorry lol)
Tom didn't answer anything for awhile. He should be the one who asks a man in his backyard, but his thought disappeared when he saw how this man was suffering the pain fro his belly. "Where? This is my home" Tom didn't know how to answer the question. He just looked att he man. "W...who are you? Why don't you look like human, huh? Is this a trick or something? I just hear something fall from the sky with the light, but why you?" He asked, moving closer to the angel to see if he wanted some help. The angel didn't look strange for Tom and he could see how something in his belly was moving so hard, so ot was fine if he asked for some help.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(It's okay. Sorry for the late)

"Your home? But..." Sam started to say, confused "Wait, did you just say 'human'? You mean i'm on Earth? But how..." And then suddenly he remembered everything: The war, the fight, and falling from the sky "The demon" he exclaimed, in a mix of shock and anger. Then he looked at the human and said "I'm sorry if i damaged your garden, i hope i didn't ruined anything. My name is Samuel, and even though you might not believe it, i'm an angel. There is a war between demons and angels going on, and i was fighting one when he hit me with a spell that made me fall to earth" He said, and then felt the babies inside him, moving and kicking him, which meant they were alive "At least my babies are okay" he said with a shy smile as he placed a hand on his huge orb-like belly.
Tom was shocked with something he heard from the man in front of him. "You're joking me? I mean, How can I handle everything from you now?" He said, looking at the man who was trying to handle his belly. He wouldn't believe it if he didn't see the mans' skin. It didn't like any human can have it. "At least for now, What do you want to do? Do you know anyone here? or do you know how to back to your place? Although I won't believe any man easily after my boyfriend betrayed me, I can't leave the man with his big belly here."

(Hey, I don't know if this too rough for you, but I don't like when the character is too passive. It likes he's always shy or tries to keep his pushing quiet. I can remember that you like to make it in the rp, right? Can we change? It's just so boring to me. Just scream and push like normal ;) )
PM me If you want to RP. 
(sure, it's okay. Would you want the babies to come now or should our characters have a little time to know each other)

"I am sorry your boyfriend betrayed you" Samuel said to the human as he sat on the floor with difficulty "And i am not joking you. I know this is hard to believe, but i really am an angel that fell from heaven. Just look at me and tell me if i'm lying." He said, and his skin began to glow stronger "Besides, if I was lying, how else could i be pregnant?" he asked and lifted his tunic, exposing his huge belly... and everything else. As an angel, Sam had no idea that "private parts" were such a big deal for humans, so he wasn't really ashamed of lifting his tunic. What he really wanted the human to see, though, was the strong movements underneath his belly. "I don't know if my boyfriend knows what happened, but i trust the other angels will tell him and he will rescue me. Do you know anywhere i could stay?" he asked, looking up at the human
Tom was surprised with the belly in front of him. He had no idea how the man handles this. "Okay, okay, I will believe you this time. The human male can get pregnant in this era too, so this is not strange as your shiny skin." He kneeled beside the angel and helped him support his belly. "As I told you, I'm not a bad guy, so you can stay with me here. Alteast my house have the spare room for the guest. Just has no idea that my first quest will be an angel" He said, giving a small smile to the angel. Tom was a goon man than he looked, so many men tried to tease him just only one month after his breaking up.

(Soon maybe? just like Tom helps Sam to his house.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Thank you, sir" Samuel said as the human helped him to get up. He had to suport himself on the human, because he was still feeling heavy "What is your name, by the way?" he asked as they walked into the human's house. Suddenly, Sam felt a sharp pain on his belly, and his hands involuntarily squeezed the human's shoulder "OUCH" he yelled shocked at the pain, unaware of what it was, for in heaven labor wasn't painful and slow.
Tom looked down at the angel as he grabbed his shoulder so tight. "What? You don't look good angel?" He said, helping the angel to the couch then helped him sit again. "I'm Tom and Just tell me if you know something about yourself. I haven't seen any pregnant man before. Do you want some drink? Maybe it would help" Tom offered. He could seen how the angel was struggling with the pain.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I am not sure... i've never felt this pain before. It is sharp as a knife, right on my belly, specially on the lower part of it, and on my back too" Sam said, confused "I have no idea what it is" When the human said his name, Sam said "Tom? Oh, what a lovely name. I'm so glad i was able to find someone as kind as you while i'm on Earth. I really don't know what would have happened if... Ouch" he exclaimed as he felt the sharp pain again.
Tom didn't know how to handle with this angel, but he could realize that he was not good now. "I don't know if I can help you, but i'll try as much as I can" He said then help the angel to get more comfortable on the couch, but it seemed impossible with the pain inside his belly. His eyes widened as he accidentally touched Sam's belly. t was hard as rock. "Oh, I don't know if I'm right, but I think I may know what happen with you now."
PM me If you want to RP. 
The angel held the human's hand and squeezed it as another wave of pain spread through his body "What? What is wrong with me? What is going on? Are the babies going to be okay?, please, tell me they will" he asked, nervous as the pain was gone and then back, everything going on really fast and scaring him off. He was also starting to suspect what was going on, that perhaps this was the way humans give birth, but he didn't want to believe it.
Tom was looking at the angel who was suffering from lots of pain. "I don't know it much about this, but I think you're going into labor now. The babies will be fine if you can push them out, and that's the problem now. Have you know something about that?" He asked and rubbed Sam's back. It might help, but he didn't know much about it. "I don't think we could go to any hospital, now, so I'll prepare everything as much as I can. I think I have enough towels for this."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oh, no, damn it, this can't be happening here" The angel moaned, irritated "I've helped other like me to give birth before, but it's my first time" he said, while rubbing his belly and looking for somewhere to sit. He was trying to breathe between a specially painful contraction when suddenly his water broke, soaking his white tunick and the floor underneath him.
Tom was shocked when Sam's water had broken. Everything happened so fast and he hadn't prepared anything yet. He just moved closer and helped him taking his tunic. "Sorry angel, but you can't do this if you don't take everything off. Just think about your babies. You need to let them out". He said, taking the tunic off that showed the big belly that was hard like a rock "You can't reject it now. It finally happens and needs to do this"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Yes, i know" Sam said "This have to be done. But yet, i miss my Tyrael, he was supposed to be here with me" he moaned unhappy to know that his babies would be born away from his lover. But he did as the human said and took of his tunic, standing completely naked. "Where can I lay down?" he asked to the human, looking around for some place that was comfortable. He kept a hand on his lower belly, so that he could support the heavy wheight of the babies and the pressure that was starting to grow.
"I lonow that's had to do thsi without your mate, but you need to do it, and I'll do my best to help" Tom said looking around the room for the comfortable place. "I have the couch there and I also have a bed in the spare room, so you can choose it" He said as He got beside the algel and held him tightly as Sam almost collapsed by the pain and pressure in his belly. Tom wasn't sure how to handle with the man who was moaning and grutting in pain, but he would do his best.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,311 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,739 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,476 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 49,788 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,837 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,586 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,273 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,276 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,394 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,576 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix