Open Work at the Orphanage (OPEN TO EVERYONE)
"Sure, be my guest" Jacob said, and was about to lift his shirt when Collin walked back, touching his own belly, and he realized what had happened and smiled "That's so cute, i bet they will be good friend too" he said as he was feeling his kids kicking him too. It was a nice warm feeling that he was experiencing ever since he found out he was pregnant. Now, on the late stages of it, the feeling had only grown
"Colliinnn," Started Florian looking at the orphanage caretaker with big bright eyes. "When are my younger siblings coming? And when are we going to eat dinner? The food will get cold.."
He looked down and started fiddling again, his face started to turn a little red. "A-And I promised to make Mia a flower crown after dinner..."
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(Does everyone still want to continue?)

"Soon." He said smiling at the young boy, answering both questions at once as he ruffled his hair gently. "I think little flower man has a crush one someone?" Guessed the heavily pregnant chuckling slightly, seeing a blush form on Florian's cheeks, before letting him stand on the ground again since his back was starting to hurt. He lightly rubbed his hand carefully on his friends bump, fascinated when he felt Jacob's babies also kick with about the same strength, then pulling his hand back to let the other fold his shirt back down, making sure he wouldn't get cold.

"Woah.. you're right. I can imagine them getting along well." He exclaimed, now a bit excited. "Captain florian, can you go call the others to cleanup their games and come here to the dining room to eat together with us?" He asked in a soft tone, encouraging Flor's leadership.
(Can I join (
(Sure, please keep it in third person though)
Name Mark
Age 20
Pregnant yes 8 and a half months with twin girls
Story:Mark was also a orphaned he wanted a family and adapted a kid he loves kids very much when he got a pregnant by his friend he left Mark so he started to work at the orphanage
*waddling into the kitchen sorry if I am late the girls were kicking seeing a little kid smiling who is this little one now
(Um..)
I think i am going to leave seems like everyone hates me I'm making a new profile and everything
(No, it's not that. I mean posting in third person and using "this"? ^^')
*your collien right I'm still new here who is this cute little kid
(Umm... I mean while posting? Ehh..

"You're Collin right? I'm new here. Who is this cute little kid?" Mark smiled.

Kind of like that.
It's less confusing creatig a speech bubble, separating the talking and actions. Third person is kind of optional though. People use it so it's they're not referring to their real selves, but their original character.)
(Oh so it's hard to do third person (
(It's not difficult. For example:

*Was walking around* Is how you post right? It's normal, but some people prefer third person, like-

He was walking round.

It's just adding He or She or your character's name to 'was walking around' and removing the '*' thing.
If your character talks, you can just put it in between "these things" So you'll get.

He walks around. "Where did he drop my keys?"

Easy right. It's just an example though. It can also be more detailed. Most roleplays here are the literature, novel kind. So the post are usually prefered that way.)
(Okay how this (
Mark waddle into the kitchen seeing a guy "your collien right I'm still learning names "
(Perfect! I can't still answer yet though, because I don't want the other users to be left out and I posted once earlier so.. but welcome to the roleplay haha.)
(Okay I wait as well (
(I don't think anyone don't want to rp anymore (
(If you're not continuing this rp with us, I won't force you. This roleplay is inactive so.)
( I wait (
(Okay.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,404 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,195 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,092 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,444 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,331 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,591 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,043 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,573 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,282 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,501 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15