Closed After the Case was Closed [w/ Dots]
(So it's couple themed, but they're not officially a couple yet? Though they have feelings for each other? So after the birth truth of him being the father is revealed or during labor?)

Full Name: Angelo Jarnette

Personality: Angelo is calm and independent, most of the time. His pouty expression makes him sound a bit sarcastic or irritated, but is actually friendly once you get to know him. He can get uncomfortable or blushy if you get too close to his personal space and sometimes goes in denial whether he likes something or not.

How far along, How many: Already due (planned to go to the hospital a few days later), 1-2 babies.

Appearance:
Raven locks and Grey-ish eyes with a blue tint, Pale skin and a slim build, 5'6 feet tall, a pouty resting face and medium length haircut.
[Image: 59jbxFIgufVly72X5V58pNKvUDLKWc1OdtQPjtJ1...Vr7Qg=s102]
[Image: 0w592689068u1732976380t21.jpg]

Angelo was sitting on the couch in the living room, his strained back leaning against a pillow as he let out a shaky sigh.

"It was a bit funny, meeting you that way while I was doing groceries." Joked the ravenette with his usual pouty expression on, hiding the fact that the chase earlier was also pretty scary for the heavily pregnant male. I mean, he was tackled down by the criminal, who was being chased by his friend detective along with a few officers, then was held at knifepoint, being temporarily the hostage in an attempt of escape, but in the end the criminal did surrender and was arrested by the well-known detective, who was also his childhood friend.

He was currently staying at his place, because it was nearby. He wanted to go back to his own apartment soon though, because he's worried about scaring the other by possibly stifling a whimper or two, since he has been feeling twinges of pain in his stomach all day already. It was only just Braxton hicks though.
(it's fine and I think twins are good for me haha)

Sam
age 23
Appearance: 6'1, short brown hairs, green eyes, white skin with quite perfect build.

Sam walked from the kitchen and handed a glass of water to his friend. It was shocked him when he knew that his friend was pregnant with twins, but he didn't tell Sam anything about the babies' father. It was so lucky for the man who loved his friend since they were young.Sam planned to tell this after the babies came out and he had no problem to become the father of the twins since he loved Angelo to let him having other guys. "It's too much for you now. Don't stress yourself too much, okay?" He said, smiling as he sat one the couch beside his friend. Sam rubbed Angelo's belly liked he always did since they were very close friend and Angelo had no problem with that. "They are so active today." He smiled softly, looking down at the big belly.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Alright)

"Thank you." Mumbled the pregnant male as he took the glass of water from Sam's hands, taking a sip.

"I'm fine now. You worry too much." He countered back, meaning to reassure him that he was doing alright, but it came out sounding a bit different otherwise. His cheeks tinted a pink colour, just when his friend's hand came in contact with his large tummy. Grunting slightly, when his babies playfully kicked the rubbing hand. They must have really wanted to go out, since it was already past his due date.

The corner of his lips twitched up into a smile, while looking at Sam's features as he agreed, nodding to what he said. "They really like playing with you I guess, based on their movement.." Answered Angelo, wincing again, but not to a kick. It was the muscles around his stomach that tightened, making the male close his mouth to hide any sound. 'Braxton hicks again?'
Sam rubbed Angelo's belly gently, trying to soothe the babies. He could feel how his friend was suffering that pain, but Sam didn't want to ask too much about it. He just wanted to stay as close as he could and he would ask if He could stay here for days to take care his friend. "I like playing with you both too. I can't imagine how cute you are." He said as Sam leaned fr ward close with the belly. Sam touched the big belly with his both hands to massage it gently. "I know it's hard, but you are doing very good, Angelo. You sons will be proud of you."
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sweat rolled down forehead as he altered his sitting position into a more comfortable one while he listened Sam's courageous words. 'It's not calming down..' Angelo began to get a bit worried, thinking what this pain could possibly be.

"I'm not sure if they will be proud, but I'm sure that they'll come out adorable." He answered, chuckling as he thought of his children looking like Sam. His expression soon crunched up in a pained one, the contraction intensifying. "Can I use the restroom? ngh.. They are kicking strongly against my bladder." He lied, using the arm of the couch to stand up. He had to check what was going on.
Sam smiled gently as he heard that words. "Yeah, these babies will be cute like you, Angelo." He whispered, rubbing the belly gently. He might kiss his friend now if they were more than the friend. "Yeah, you can and I'll help you there." Sam said as he helped his friend up then held his waist tightly. He could feel how the belly was hard and tense. "Hold me tight, friend. You're in my place now, so it's my duty to take care of you." He said, pretending to be the good owner, but the truth is he just wanted to take care someone he loved. Sam helped his friend walked slowly, but steadily. He could hear his friend let the pain moans.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Angelo tried his best to hold back a groan while he held onto his beloved friend tightly with one arm, the other placed on his stomach as he carefully waddled to the restroom. His breathing hitched once in a while, sometimes sounding like a short whimper, making the male a bit frustrated. He didn't want to make Sam worried.

"T-Thank you Sam, but you can let go now." He said, standing in front of the restroom door, before entering and locking it. He actually just wanted to hold onto the guy and poor out all his feelings and the all the pain he held in, not letting go, but that wasn't simple. He'll just had to stay in the restroom until this pain subsided and then just leave by making up excuse. Yes, it's a bad plan, adding the fact that his home is pretty far from Sam's place and the grocery store. Earlier, he had to use the train to even get here. Will he make it in time, though?
"Don't be silly, Angelo. I'm not that stupid to not see that you're having the problem." Sam said while he was knocking the door. "Come on. Let me help you. I want it, so don't worry about anything just focus on yourself." Sam said in front of the door. He might say something more if they were more than the friend. "I'll prepare some hot chocolate and snack for you, Angelo. You need to get more energy." Sam said before walking to the kitchen. He sighed, think about what he had done. He was tilted that time. His friend had never changed since they were young. Angelo always avoided asking his help that was so bad for Sam. He had prepared hot chocolate and coffee for himself. Sam also had Angelo's favorite snack in his fridge since he liked to ask his friend to come after their work.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Sorry.." He muttered quietly in his seat, facing the ground as he clenched his jaw, trying to endure the contraction. While the male was hiding in his friend's restroom, he had now the time to think of what is going on. No, he wasn't stupid. He could tell that this was something related to labour, but why now?

After about a while that seemed like 15 minutes, Angelo finally came out of the door, waddling by himself to the living room looking slightly tired. His hair was damp from sweating a bit and his breath was uneven, but he could manage. He slumped back down onto the soft couch with a few pillows supporting him, sitting right next to Sam who waited patiently for him. He munched on the fruity granola bar he took from the tray that was prepared on the coffee table. Taking only a few sips of his drink, before pushing it away.

"Silly," He huffed, poking beloved's cheek. "Too much caffeine is not good for me you know." He poked his forehead now, inwardly grateful for the snack he gave him. Though, it was time to go soon. Going in labor at his Sam's home, might be too much of an invasion of his private space. (His logic.) Well, that's what he wants to believe. He wants to stay longer, but then Sam will worry for him more. It's better if he can do this alone. That was how Angelo was thought to be independent.
Sam was sitting when Angelo got back from the restroom. He was worrying if something happened, but glad to see his friend here. "Caffeine? Hot chocolate doesn't even have it." He said, poking back but softer. Sam sighed as he could see how Angello was thinking about leaving again. "Hey, listen to me. I should wait to tell this after your labor, but I can't wait when you're trying to be alone again." He said as he held Angelo's hand tightly. "We're the friend for very long time, but I...." He was struggling a bit. Sam wasn't sure if he should say it. "I...I mean if I wanna be something that more than friend?" Sam sighed again. "I know that sounds silly sometimes, but I want to tell you for long time ago, but when you have them, I can't" Sam rubbed Angelo's belly with his another hand. "but now I know what I want. If you don't love me, just let me take care of you. Just this time, please" Sam moved closer and closer. He might kiss his friend if he said "Yes"
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Henry?)

"One cup of hot chocolate has about 2 milligrams of caffeine. That is, unless if it's caffeine free." He said back, tilting his head a little to the side, his squishy cheek getting in contact with Sam's hand. He heard a disappointed sigh coming from the other as he frowned slightly, knowing he couldn't hide his labor from Sam. He is a detective after all, with a keen eye. Taken a back by the sudden hands intertwining, Angelo began feeling ticklish and fuzzy. When he noticed the other struggling in his words, he gave his hand a light squeeze back to encourage him, listening to every thing he had to say. His words moved him, yet also made him confused. He had no idea his feelings were mutual, but is the current situation holding him back that much? Are they really allowed to be togethe-

Light movement from the infants responded to Sam's touch, making the carrier's doubts vanish. The babies had already accepted him, so there is no reason not to. Angelo's usual pout seemed to vanish for a second, now looking relaxed, then looked like he was about to cry while biting his lip, before he gave Sam the most brightest smile he could ever manage. His expression stayed like that, before relaxing again.

Wrapping his arms around Sam's neck, leaning on his shoulder as his belly gently pressed against his love's stomach. "I already see you as more than a friend, so you can tell me always, at anytime." He said quietly, before pecking his nose, then carefully head-butting him. (Now Angelo reminds me of a cat. A silent head-butting cat that looks pouty.)
Sam looked at his friend closer then placed a soft kiss on him. He smiled with how Angelo was blushing. "First kiss, huh? Now you're my honey, so you need to listen what your lover say" He said, smiling. Everything was interrupted by the biggest contraction and made his lover gasp in pain. "Just relax now, okay? everything will be fine and I'll help you here" He said, holding Angelo's hand tightly. Sam let his lover rest his head on his shoulders while he was rubbing his belly. Everything was going fast with the contractions that hit his lover over and over.
PM me If you want to RP. 
The dark blush on his face was quickly drained away as pain took over poor Angelo, squeezing Sam's hand again while he bit his lip harshly. He rested on beloved Sam, letting out a soft moan, feeling his stomach tighten and painfully contract. This one was much worse, thought the male, before pushing his lover down on the couch, then laying on his chest, giving him a bit of comfort as he held his baby bump protectively. Forgetting to properly breath, he held onto Sam, panting harshly with his eyes forced close. He stayed like that, whimpering quite a bit, for the first time actually on someone other than himself. He didn't feel that isolated with Sam's obvious presence.

After the contraction ended, Angelo calmed down again and sat up as he was sweaty all over, still trying to catch his breath.

"I want to walk." He said in stubborn tone, taking a few seconds to breath normally again. It took a few seconds for him to realise that was laying on Sam earlier and holding his hand tightly, making him blush again and look away. He was less pale now, instead Angelo looked now flushed, embarrassed and tired.
"Yeah, that's fine."He said as he placed another kiss on Angelo's forehead. "You're so cute, you know?" Sam said with his blushing lover. He helped his lover up slowly, holding his waist tightly. "Slowly, honey," He said then started walking around. It wasn't easy for Angelo to walk for a long time. Sam had stopped a bit; letting his lover to rest for many times. He could hear his lover was moaning in pain during it. "They are getting very low now" He said as he could feel the babies were moving down. His water might break in minutes now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Angelo walked in the room with Sam, before he starting feeling the need to feel independent again. He huffed, trying to take Sam's hand of his waist carefully, so he could walk more on his own, but still hold his lover's hand. "I'm not that weak.." He panted, having trouble breathing properly again, before kissing the other cheek, signalling him that he's okay for now.

That was what he tried to tell him, just before he hunched over as another contraction crashed into him. "Ahg- ahh.. hah! Ow.." He held onto his partner tight, muffling his groans in his shoulder as they stood in the middle of the room. He gritted his teeth after a few seconds of staying in Sam's hold, before grabbing his shoulders and pushing him away slightly, his face flushed red. He took deep breath, before relaxing again as he leaned into Sam, not before he felt some pressure. "Ugh!" He swayed his hips a bit, in attempt of trying relieve the pressure.

Then there a little 'pop' could be heard, just as the contraction ended. Angelo looked at Sam in both awe in fear, looking like he had just saw a miracle and nightmare. "My w-water broke.."
Said the laboring male nervously. He was amazed at himself to accomplish breaking his own water by just walking with Sam, but scared that he might now need to give with without a midwife.
Sam held his lover tightly as he was shocked with it. "Shh, everything will be fine, honey. You just need to sit now. Let me help you" He whispered, placing another kiss oh his lover, trying to calm him down. They took more time since Angelo was tired in pain. Sam almost bore all their weight while they were walking back to the couch. Sam slowly helped his lover down on the couch. He kneeled down before him after it finished. "You're doing good, honey. Just breathe in and out. They will come out soon" Sam whispered, holding Angelo hand tightly then kissed his belly gently. "Do you want to move to the bedroom? there is more place there, but I think I need to lift you there."

(When will Angelo tell Sam that they are his babies?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Right when the second child is born. Angelo will say "She looks just like you." or something else)

Angelo took a deep breath, flinching as his arms carefully wrapped around his stomach. "Uff.. Ow.. ahh- ow ow... Not yet." He could manage for now, feeling like this could be worse. Labor could take hours so there was no need to rush. He reached out his arms to Sam, wanting to be held as he was already tired. His pouty mouth and watery eyes kind of resembled a puppy look, casting some kind of control magic on the other. (not literally) Once Sam was in his reach, Angelo began to snuggle up against the other, relaxing a bit more. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep through the pain, before the next contraction would come, ignoring the wet pants and the uncomfortable feeling of his baby's head slowly dropping down his birth canal. He had save up as much energy he could, before he actually birthed those twins into the world.

He managed to concentrate on resting for 5 to 10 minutes, every now and then moaning uncomfortably, right before another contraction came that woke the male up. It wasn't that painful at first and started to build up intenseness slowly. Angelo did some breathing exercises, clutching Sam's shirt. "I'm okay.." He reassured, his breathing hitching once again as his pattern failed. Seconds later the contraction intensified, hitting hard like a train. "AhH! Hhng..! S-Sam!!" He called out in a shaky voice, grabbing his hand and squeezing it once again, but HARD, his nails digging in his skin while he was too focused on doubling over. "SAM, BRING ME TO THE BED!" He coughed out, starting to feel another kind of pressure. He felt like he needed to push the pressure out. His expression began to crunch up hurt as he threw his head back aggressively, not being able to hold in his groans. He whimpered louder than before as he shook Sam to get him to the bedroom immediately.
(No I guess. We can make both homebirth but with different place maybe? I mean the first baby on the bed and the second one in the bathtub or something like that.)

Sam didn't ya anything just placed a soft kiss, trying to calm his lover down. He lifted his cover up in bridal style then rushed to the bedroom quickly. He could hear how his lover was moaning in pain all the way to the bed. Sam placed him quickly but gently down on the bed then helped him get more comfortable position. "It's close now. Just breathe in and out. You need to calm down, honey. Everything will be worse if we make it too fast" Sam said while e was putting some cushions on Angelo's head and neck to support him. He also unbuttoned Angelo's shirt to make him can breathe easily. Everything was going fast since Angelo told Sam that he needed to push. Sam knew how to check the dilation since he was hoped to help his friend. He put his fingers in Angelo's ass, checking if his lover was ready to push. "Alright, 9 cm now. I think you can push soon." He said and lifted Angelo's legs and placed it on high cushions.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,451 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,756 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,015 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,401 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,171 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,963 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,056 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8