Closed Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8)
Aren opened slowly opening his eyes, sitting up, trying to process where he currently was. "Patient? ohh right.. Prepare prepare." Mumbled the sleepy pregnant male, rolling down his shirt as he yawned softly.

"What was the first appointment again?" Asked Aren, looking around for the schedule, not realising he just slept in Crux's arms without a problem. He looked back at the doctor, who was looking at Aren with a smile.

"Eh? Is there something on my face." He subconsciously touched his own cheek, still confused about what happened.
Crux considered telling him but in the end thought that perhaps he shouldnt tease his nurse that much. He almost wanted to kiss Aren and was for a momrnt horrified by his thought. "Er... nope. Nothing's on your face. So the first appointment will be a post-partam regular check. Mr Tills just had a baby 2 weeks ago. It should be very standard and I think we should be prepared for a place for him, or maybe them if his husband decided to show up as well, to put their baby." He looked at the nurse and finally said. "If you feel any discomfort, no matter how minute that is, please tell me at once Aren. Your belly's big and you had been under much stress, to be honest i am worried about you."
"I'm alright now, but t-thanks for worrying.. I'm glad there's nothing on my face or the patients would look at me weirdly." Said Aren shyly. He was glad that someone worried for him.
But now was the time to prepare for the appointment.

"First patient, Mr. Tills.." Started Aren. "He had a child 2 weeks ago... Most of the time you plan a postpartum checkup 6 weeks after? Since you said regular checkup, he probably didn't have a C-section. Anyways, I'll get some chairs and clean the examination table." Said the nurse, immediately going to work. He walked out of the room, half waddling to get a damp cloth and a few chairs.

After a few minutes, Aren came back carrying 2 chairs in his small arms and a cloth in his hand. He sighed in relief as he put the heavy chair down, wiping the sweat of his fore-head. He then went to clean the bed/table, careful not to damage the leather. Once he was done, he waddled out again to return the cloth, then came back smiling, like he was having fun.

"Ah, Your collar!" Exclaimed the male, hurrying over to Crux's side to fix his crooked collar, also fixing his tie while he was at it. "There! Um.. would you like me to pour you some tea?"
The doctor smiled seeing how diligent and energetic his new nurse was, and went on to ruffle his hair as he adjusted his collar, tiltng his head up so it would be more convenient for Aren. He was sitting on his chair and Aren's belly was so large it almost bumped into his thighs. "And next time i think you should leave the heavy lifting for me. You are carrying too many things already, including this." He said resting his hand on the belly's side. He smiled hearing the offer of tea. "I am starting to think you are acting more like my wife than my nurse. No, i have a cup water ready."
"E-Ehh?! Your w-wife..? I thought all nurses do t-this, sorry.." Aren started to stutter, his face flushing redder every second. "O-Oh okay, no tea it is."

The baby reacted quickly by kicking the hand protectively, but this time also playfully. It wasn't that hard so it didn't really hurt. "I think they like you." Said Aren chuckling, knowing that they didn't recognise the hand as a threat anymore, which made him happy.
Crux smiled again at the beuatiful blush on Aren and found himself wanting to make him blush more often. He was beautiful with the shade of red on his face. He smiled feelign the friendly kick, and decided he should teach the unborn baby how touches on the belly could be harmless. He noticed Aren using the plural form when addressing his baby, and wondered if that's just a gender neutral way of addressing or if he really is carrying multiples, though just when he was about to ask, someone rang the tiny bell outside indicating their first patient had arrived. The doctor leapt out of his chair to invite the patients in, letting his pregnant nurse rest for thsi round.
"Ah no-.." Aren was about to decline, but Crux was already at the door, going to the waiting room to pick up the patient. The nurse sighed, relaxing in the chair, wondering what to do with all this affection. It was a bit unusual to him, but I guess he had to get used to it. And being protective wasn't bad. The pregnant man thought once again that the doctor would be a nice father, before he slapped a hand over his own mouth, surprised by his own thinking, then shaking his head blushing furiously.

Once the patient entered, the young man stood up, forgetting about what he thought earlier and bowed with a little bit of difficulty. "Hello, Mr. Tills. I've heard you delivered a child not long ago, congratulations!" Said the nurse with a kind smile on his face, almost forgetting to introduce himself. "Ah, I'm Dr. Houston's new nurse, Aren Moore. Nice to meet you."

"Please take a seat," Suggested Aren. "We'll ask you a few questions, to see how you are doing now, if you had any unusual or sore pains after or had any sad thoughts or stress about anything. Then we will do a check up on the examination bed."
Crux smiled at how eager his little nurse, o1r big nurse considering his belly, was. He knew the young man wanted to make himself useful. "Mr Tills, I thought you would be bringing your child along. He's at home? I remember you had a little boy." The doctor got baxk to behind his table aa he saw the new father sitting down. "So by discomfort as Mr Moore here said?" He asked gently, tilting his hea to gesture his pregnant nurse. He glanced at him and added. "I hope you wouldnt mind Mr Moore here sittin down. I am sure you understand it with how you have just gotten through that stage yourself." The doctor said gesturing for Aren to sit down as well.

(Will we play out with the process? I cant say i am very good at this but i can try if you want to.)
(Sure sure!)

The nurse smiled back, and sat down finding his first appointment with a doctor and patient quite exciting. "I hope you don't mind."
(We share the role of the patient?)

Mr Tills nodded and smiled at the nurse. "It's alright, i unsersrand. So far nothin too out of the ordinary I guess." The doctor nodded and asked more specifically. "Is there any abnormal secretion? Have you resumed normal bowel movement? I would like to have an examination if you dont mind, would help me better monitor your recovery. Any problem lactating, have you started mixing in formula into the baby's diet?" He asked as he scribbbled down notes.
(?)
(I just mean I am not sure how to play out the patient all by myself so if you would, could you perhaps share his conversations xD)
(Oooh. Alright, but I don't know how to respond to the current questions ehehe)
(HAHA let's see then. I just made those questions up xD)

The patient was still embarrassed at being asked such question, his face turned beetred as he shook and nodded his head at the questions, unable to uttter a verbal reply for questions regaridng his toilet routines. He then slipped onto the bed showing his approval in getting an internal examination. The doctor jotted down the observations and snapped on gloves. "Mr Till, please relax, it shouldnt hurt but if it does, let me know. Nurse, please close the curtain and prepare the sets." The doctor, putting on his professional attitude, asked for Aren's assitance.
Aren nodded, closing the curtains, and prepare the sets. (Sets? Tools? Wahh I'm out of ideas to post! Should we do a time skip till the end of the day?)
(HAHA sure since we seem both unfamiliar with th3 process xD)

It was a hectic day in the clinic and Crux didnt really give any priviledge to Aen despite his obvious physical limitations. The patients come and go, and the doctor was so busy he fell into his old mode of directing the nurse around. Lunch was a quick grab of bite when his stomach growled. e brought one more back as he forced Aren to stay put and take a rest in the clinic. The afternoon was equally busy, and theey barely had time to breath until Crux finally saw the final patient out. "Busy day huh? Sorry to have burdened you with so much on your first day in this clinic... " crux said returning to the room.
(At first I was like, Are you studying to be a doctor? and tried to keep up using google lol)

"No, It was quite fun and thrilling." Said Aren smiling, resting in his seat, a bit out of breath. His face was tinted red from all that running and hurrying. He kind of expected it would be busy today by taking a look at the schedule, but he never expected it too be this tiring. "It was a nice experience. But I still have to do some things." He said being honest, he had to clean table again, bring the seats back, pickup the mess of paper files that fell on the ground, then wrap things up. It was the nurse's job to support the doctor as much as they can.

"Would you like some te- I mean! I have to clean the mess now"
(nope i am also googling only xDD)

"Tea? that would be nice... or maybe let's clear the mess now together. I will take care of the seats and the cleaning, you.... why don't you help me tidy up my table?" Crux eyed the little nurse that's breathing quick and looking tired out, and went on to carry the chairs. The chairs looked small on him, carrying them with ease, though he changed his mind halfway out of the room. "You know what? Let's just keep them here. just in case. We wouldn't have to move them again if they are needed later." He said putting them aside, then turned around to wipe down the equipments and sanitize the place. "Do you need a ride home? WHere do you live actually."
Aren nodded as he went over the table. There was a cold cup of tea, along with scattered files, like it was put there in a hurry. The rest was pretty clean. The male nurse smiled agreeing to the doctor's suggestion, while sorting out the papers. arranging them alphabet-wise. While Crux was cleaning the place, Aren went to clean the cup and pour in new fresh tea. He came back, setting the cup on the now tidied up table.

"I live on my own in a apartment. I usually walk to the nearest station and then take the bus home." He answered, sighing. "I don't know, would you mind if you give me one?" He asked, looking up at the doctor, talking about giving him a ride home,
The doctor sat down and took teh cup of tea. He pulled the smaller man down, sitting beside him, and smiled gently. "That look like it came from professional hands. Though you do realise you are off tea now right? The caffeine within it could bring some trouble to junior." He said sipping from the steaming cup, humming his approval at the temperature and that bitterness that's just the right amount. "And for your information, I am sersious about my offer. Where do you live exactly?" He asked, already planning on the possibility of coming and leaving work together with the heavily pregnant man. He just couldn't let Aren come and go alone being this ... burdened.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,451 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,756 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,015 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,398 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,963 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8