Closed Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8)
"Sterlin Lane, Nr. 34.. It's a few bus stops away." He answered confused, wondering why he asked.

"No, I don't think tea anymore." He smiled, "I drink nonfat milk, water or orange juice daily. I used to love drinking tea though, before I was pregnant. I actually dreamed of opening a tea and coffee shop, before I decided to study to become a nurse." At this point he was already laughing a bit. "I remember wanting to be a kindergarten teacher when I was a toddler, but then that changed to nursery teacher at some point."
"You would excel in all that. You are a talented young man, Aren, there are so many possibilties in front of you. Perhpas you could take over the crappy cafeteria downstairs. I would love to be able to taste your tea everyday." The doctor added in his heart that Aren would be a wonderful teacher as well. He would be perfect dealing with young kids, though a pang of unknown jealousy rose as he thought about Aren tending to other kids. He wondered what that's about. It wasnt like he was a thing with Aren.

"Alright, actually. Your home is right en route of mine to the hospital. How about I also give you a ride tomorrow morning? It isnt trouble for me." He shruggged as he looked at Aren, somehow feeling nervous.
Aren covered his own mouth, chuckling a bit as he noticed the other's tenseness.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm still a nurse in your assistance." He answered, blushing a little as he fiddled with his own cloths a bit. Taking a glance at the professional doctor with a taken back expression, before giving him a soft smile.

"I don't mind."
(Wow welcome back ;))

"Great! Very great.... now, perhaps we could go to your house." The doctor offered his hand for Aren to grab on. "It's getting late and we both didnt have dinner yet. Do you fancy grabbing a bite together first or do you prefer going home? I know it's tiring and you are probably eager to go to bed already." He asked, flexing.his biceps to pull Aren up before holding him.steady with a hand on his waist, effectively embracing the heavily pregnant man in his arms, his musks surrounding him.
(You dont want to continue with this roleplay?)
(I want to continue, don't worry! Sorry for being inactive all the time hehe. I kind of ran out of ideas though.)
(Hmm right. Perhpas just let them progress in their relationship? Perhaps a labor scare that turn out to be nothing but braxtons?)
(That's nice! I like the idea of that sorry for the long wait. Do you mind doing a timeskip to where the two are grabbing a bite together. Maybe at a restaurant or eating dinner at my or your place?)

"Ah-" Before saying an answer, Aren closed his mouth again, feeling warm blood rush to his face by the other male's actions. But instead of feeling uncomfortable or turning away, he'd rather relax even more in his arms along with the feeling that he should trust him. It was a new feeling.. Wait, should a doctor and nurse have that kind of relationship. He shook his head of over-thinking that topic.

"Eating diner t-together sounds nice.." He said softly, looking down, his mouth twitching into a pout. "I'm not that weak though, I still got the energy-" He said in a childish tone, before stopping himself. He should be polite towards his doctor. (his?~) "S-sorry for my tone just now!"
(Great ;) yea that could do. And then perhaps in the middle of the night after dinner together at your place?)

"Sure you are not that weak. You have been heaving that belly all around the place for all day." The doctor said patting fondly on the nurse's tummy, before freezing.himself realising how intimate that gesture was. He cleared his voice before releasing Aren. "Hmm I am sorry about that as well. I should have respected your personaly space. Let's head out now, I know a great take away place.we could order and take it to your place to save you a trip." He said opening the door for Aren. "And please, call me Crux. We arent working now, i hope you would allow us to be on a more friendly basis after hours." He smiled at the nurse gesturing for him to go first.

The walk out to his car had been slow, Cruz slowing down for Aren to waddle along with him. He controlled himself from helping Aren when he struggled to lower himseld into the carseat, and when they inside Aren's house, he finally couldnt just let Aren struggle trying to push himself up. He once again offered his hand to heave him up before picking up the food.

"Nice.place you got here." The doctor looked around as he put the boxes on the dinung table.
(Sure, sure! I mean, why not?)

Aren waddled into the apartment, turning the lights on, before he sat down on the chair by the dining table to relieve the strain on his back and legs a bit. He sighed softly, enjoying the feeling of being in his save home, before turning his attention back to Crux, smiling gratefully for giving him a ride here while watching him put the food on the table.

"Thank you for earlier, Docto- I mean C-Crux.." He said shyly, fiddling a bit with his small hands as short silence filled the room. "Umm, would you like something to drink? or-"
He offered, putting his hands on the table to help himself stand up from the chair, struggling a little due to the heavy belly he had.
(Did i ever mention i LOVE the little detail you put in on describing Aren's movement? His clumsiness and hia delicate features?)

"Hey stay there. I am coming by..... gosh i am feeling scary jist looking at your trembling feet. How do you manage on your own for so long, that is a mystery to me." Crux could be overbearing but seeing Aren attempting to heave himself up from the chair made his heartbeat rise in fear. He looked like he would just stumble back down on the chair with how his thighs were struggling to move up the mass that's his belly. The doctor wondered if it was because the busy day they just had that tired Aren out.

Coming.over, he wound his arm around Aren's waist, easily lifting.him up. His hand didnt immediately left the nurse, instead, he started rubbing against his hip where it was the most sore. "Does this make it feel better? Lyou are very tense here..... this is a massaging method that's designed for pregnant male. Let me teach you how to do it and perhaps you could do it yourself later...." he said, xompletely forgetting what they stood up for.
(Woah really? Thank you I guess haha. This is how I usually type in RP's, but I still have a long way to go. Also I love it when Crux gets a bit worried and affectionate to Aren, then realises what he just did and gets embarrassed. It's so adorable.)

Aren laughed sheepishly, not sure if it was meant to be bad or good. "Hehe.. I told you I was strong." He said in a slight stubborn yet childish tone as he was lifted up from the chair, making him thank the other again. He winced a bit as he felt a bit of pressure on his sore hip, which was slowly releasing the tenseness, soon feeling a bit more lighter. It was like magic, but where was it coming from? Then he realised it was Crux's hand.

"Wah-" Letting out a surprised gasp, the pregnant male held onto the fabric of Crux's shirt out of embarrassment while his heartbeat beated out of his chest, the sound ringing in his own ears. "Eh- U-um.. Drinks! yes drinks.. Did y-you want something t-to drink?!" Aren blurted out, now entirely flushed. The massage was really nice and he trusted having Crux's too. It wasn't uncomfortable at all, but he couldn't help being taken by surprise. "Thank you for helping me.. Because you're so c-considerate, I'll learn it later from you, alright?"
(Hmm right thanks for that as well :) I thought it would be a good way to woo Aren xD)

The sudden high-pitched exclaim from Aren confused Crux at first, but seeing Aren's flushed face and his squeal afterwards eliminated all doubts. He almost kissed Aren on his cheek when he was clearly caught off guard and didn't realise it was his hand doing the job on his hips, but from how he was relaxing into his palm, he was quite certain that meant Aren enjoyed that thoroughly.

"Yes I think you would be a quick learner. Besides, it would be useful to you as well, not only massaging for yourself, but also teaching it to other fathers-to-be." He said joyfully as he wrapped his hand around the little palm of Aren's clutching onto his chest. "So, drinks. What do you have? If you don't mind, I don't mind something cool. Coke? Beer? It's always nice to have one for dinner after a long day of work." He said pulling aren over to the kitchen like he was his rightful mate.
(Ahaha yea certainly.)

Aren tilted his head, trying to remember what kind drinks he put in the fridge as he let the other guide him, waddling along. He couldn't focus quite right about the drink, nervously looking at their hands being intertwined, but then snapped back to reality after they arrived in the kitchen.

"Oh, um.. I'm not sure if I have alcohol or soda's in here." He answered with a thoughtful look on his face while opening the door of the refrigerator, to take a peek with one supporting his straining back. "I do have ice tea, if you'd like? Also some vegetable and fruit juices. Is that alright for you, Crux?" He asked without stuttering, turning back to his friend (future partner), already familiar with saying his name without the 'dr.' honorific, hoping these kind of drinks would do.
"Ice tea sounds nice. Does it come in cans or do you make them yourself?" He asked peeking over Aren's head, hovering over the much shorter nurse. Their were very close to each other, almost like Crux was hugging him from behind. "Hmm this smells nice.... what kind of shampoo do you use? It almost tasted... mliky. Are you keeping milk around as well?" He asked, only to be horrified by his comment for it had made him sounded like a pervert when he noticed he had been scenting Aren. "S--sorry. I would let you handle that.... err... let me go back to the dining room to set the table. Where do you keep your utensils?" He asked quickly stepping back, darting his gaze everywhere but Aren.
"I d-do make them from scratch.." His breath hitched a he tensed up, surprised that he was already this close to him, right when he turned around. Too much shock might not be good for him, thought Aren while laughing nervously, a blush sneakily creeping up again to his cheeks. Letting out a small sigh, smiling at how cute Crux was acting right now. He was tempted to take a picture of the current situation.

"It's strawberry milk." He slipped out chuckling slightly, before covering his mouth with widening eyes, now entirely flushed. He also looked away, avoiding eye-contact as he took a few more seconds to register what he asked earlier.

"E-Eh.. Ah, I-It's over there!" He pointed to one of the drawers by the sink, walking over there to grab them himself, before tripping over his feet, because he hurried too fast as he flinched, falling onto the floor with a thud.
Crux would have smiled as well if he could see how Aren's face resembled a tomato at its ripest. He nodded as he acknowledged, even though not entirely taking in what he had said. He had been so confused with himself over his quickly developing feelings for the nurse.

Aren's fall was preceded by a large clang when he brushed off the knife set on the desktop when he tried to grab whatever it was before he fell, and Crux's heart almost skipped a beat seeing how the knives started flying over. He only had the time to wave off the knives so they wouldn't cut Aren, and was unable to catch the pregnant nurse when he first hit the floor with his knees causing a painful soundint thud, but he had been able to catch him after that, avoiding his belly from getting crashed using his own chest as the cushion beneath. Holding Aren in hsi arms, he asked urgently. "Are you alright Aren? Gosh I should have cuaght you...." He saidas he lifted him up in his arms, careful not to move him excessively, before placing him on the table top. He gently lowered his legs before straightening up to hold ARen by his shoulder. "Aren... it's alright babe. Breath. All is fine." He said calming down the shocked nurse. "Deep breathes, yes. Slowly, tell me where does it hurt?"
(Looks like you typed that fast hahah.)

Aren began to hyperventilate, his body beginning to shake in fear as remembers the feeling of pain from events in the past. He held onto Crux tightly as he took deep breaths, just like he told him, slowly calming down a little, before muffled whimpering could be heard.

"I w-woke them up.." He whispered while slightly hissing in pain as he felt violent kicks in his womb, now actively squirming around like it was angry. His hand reached down to rub his big stomach, revealing a small cut on the side of his hand from the flying knife earlier. Luckily it wasn't a deep cut, but it did graze his hand enough for it to start bleeding, but the male was too focused on his baby (babies*), to notice it sting.
(LOL haha oh well it depends on whether i got my computer or my phone xD so, babies or baby?)

Crux frowned as well seeing how much pain Aren was in with the movemnet in his belly. the kicks were so vigorous he could see Aren's belly slightly deforming. They had been relatively calm when they were in the clinic, but apparently the scare must have tirggered the baby. He clutched Aren's hand with the cut, holding it up so he wouldn't be moving it too much while he added his own palm on Aren's belly, rubbing in soothing circles to help the babies calm down again. He offered his shoulder for Aren to rest against, murmurring soothingly as he reminded him to take deep long breathes.
(Wasn't it unexpected triplets? He didn't do an ultra sound nor made any appointment for prenatal care etc. because of being locked up by his ex. Aren doesn't know it's more than 1 baby I think.)

Aren closed his eyes, trying to take even breaths while he rested his head on Crux's shoulder, his breathing becoming uneven every time he felt a harsh kick against the gentle palm. They were probably too panicked to recognise who's hand it was, trying their best to defend themselves, unknowingly hurting their carrier in the process.

Even after a while, the infants were still actively kicking as the flinching male tried to understand was wrong, until he came up with the conclusion that they might be hungry. He wrapped his hand around Crux's while wincing as he looked up with a slight serious look. "Let's eat dinner." He rasped out, his expression turning back into a pained one as he felt more angry movement, but held back a sound that could possibly worry the other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,012 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,388 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,960 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,958 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8