Closed Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8)
(Haha right. I have forgotten about that, sorry! Good... it would explain his massive size as well. I could imagine the remaining few weeks, Aren would grow further with 3 babies trying to gain as much weight as they could before coming out.)

"You are up for that?" Crux looked up at Aren and saw his determined face. "Right. no reason not to, if you are feeling like eating." He said. wihtout thinking too much, he lifted Aren up like a koala in his arms, cradling his belly with care between their torsos, and started walking back to the dining room. Aren was actually lighter than he thought, considering the massive belly he had with him, and Crux frowned as he could feel how bony he was as his hips rested agains this palm. He could feel clearly teh bones underneath. "You really should eat more.... you are seriously underweight." he said dtermining with his professional judement.

Putting Aren down on the chair, he stood back up while opening a box for Aren. "I'd be right back. Just eat, no need to wait for me." he smiled and left to fetch his own bag. He had a firstaid kit with him that would be useful in dealing with the cut on Aren's hand.
(Ahaha very true, I can imagine him struggle to move around with such heavy bump.)

Aren nodded 'yes', wrapping his arms around the taller male's neck, slightly relieved that he could eat the food now. He usually didn't really have the appetite to eat a meal, but he does get the urge when having cravings. But his thoughts changed, after hearing the advice from a professional doctor. He should eat a bit more, otherwise he won't have enough strength to take care of the little ones inside him.

Positioning himself on the chair, he took the box from Crux smiling. "Thank you." After watching the other go, he began to eat, his injured hand resting on his baby bump that already looked due, because of it's size.
From afar, it looked like Aren was using his belly as a table, putting the box over it. Crux smiled and sat down beside him, pulling a chair near. Lifting his injured hand off his belly, he disinfected it gently. "This could sting... just don't mind me. continue in devouring the food. Is it good? I like thsi shop a lot myself... but you know, tastes differ." He shrugged as he continued to tend to Aren's hand, almost caressing it as he treated the wound, then bandaged it with care. "Try not to get it wet. Change the bandage every night... wiat. Let me change it for you after work. Be careful when you shower and wash your hands." He said smiling brightly at Aren.
(Sorry I had to go somewhere.)

"Auwighf.." Said Aren with a spoon-full in his mouth, engrossed into eating the delicious meal that was in front of him, but still careful to bite his tongue when feeling small twinges of pain coming from his hand. It's flavour tasted unique, indeed. The combinations tasted amazing. No wonder that it's shop is well known. With each bite and swallow, the movement inside his stomach became a tad lighter till it's kicks only tickled, as if they were satisfied with the food. Once the treatment on his hand was done, he pulled it pack carefully inspecting the bandaging in awe. It fitted perfectly and wasn't wrapped clumsily at all, the exact opposite of Aren's attempt on bandaging.

"Thank you for everything you've done today." He returned the smile, feeling this warm feeling inside again as his heart began to beat faster. He rested his hand on his belly again, rubbing it slightly while taking another bite of his food, wondering if Crux is also going to start eating.
(It's alright just reply whenever you can ;))

"No problem. We would be great parrtners from now on. It's only natural that i help you out." Crux waved away the thanks casually as he packed his stuff, smiling when he thought of the other meaning of "partner". With things settled, he took another box and opened it while shared half of the third box. "I have ordered extras. If you feel like you could stomach it, just eat as much as you could." He started on his share as he encouraged Aren to have more. "Actually, do you drink milk as well? It would be a good sourxe of protein and energy for you and the baby. Would be good for their bone structure as well as supplement calcium for you as well. By the way, are you planning to err .. breastfeed?"
(Sorry, I decided to make him a little bit clueless about the "partners" haha)

Aren nodded unsure as he offered his box to put more food in. He didn't know if he could eat more than one portion like how he used to, but he can try? Thought the male, before taking his box of food back, now filled with another half portion.

"Actually, I finished the milk this morning, so I have to buy more tomorrow." He answered, taking a bit. Widening his eyes at the sudden topic of breastfeeding, Aren quickly chewed on his food so he could talk properly. "Well, e-er.. I-If it's needed..." He felt a bit embarrassed when talking about his own breasts. They didn't really grow out, but it did become much softer and sensitive after the second trimester of his pregnancy, though he honestly didn't think much about breast-feeding himself. The thought of it would send a shiver down his spine, but not in a bad way.
(HAHA no problem. Crux would be secretly enjoying this on his own then!)

Crux chuckled lightly at the unease Aren was displaying, and he found his eyes fixated on the imperceptable bulge on his chest, imaginign how it would be like under that shirt befroe realising how inappropriate that was. He quickly turned away and diverted the topic. "I think you better start thinking.... or you would have to buy a lot of bottles around. You don't really have a lot of baby products prepared, or are they hidng in the nursery where i couldn't see?" The doctor had only been at the kitchen and the living room, but he didn't see as much as he would expect for Aren with his due date so close. "We could go shop something together after work tomorrow, if you feel up for it." He shrugged and suggested. He wouldn't mind spending more time with the pregnant male.
(Oh my god, haha. I can imagine that being so funny. When should the braxton hicks contractions start? Maybe while shopping? Is there a time skip needed? Sorry for all the questions.)

"That would be okay with me. Should I make a list of what products I need to buy?" Asked Aren nodding, agreeing to his offer. The reason for his lack of supplies was simple. It wasn't long ago before he moved into this apartment and before that, he was basically locked up. He might not have enough money to buy every needed thing right now, but he will by working in the hospital. At least, that's his plan for now. He just hoped it wasn't a too crowded day like today, otherwise it would put great stress on the male's health.
( I am thinking this night after Crux went bakc to his home. then Aren panicked and called the doctor in the middle of the night. It could also happen while shopping. which do you prefer?)

"I thought you have the list drafted already." Crux said raising his eyebrow. "Right... hmm at least we would need some basic stuff. Can i visit your nursery later after we finish dinner? I could give you some advice maybe." He said, using "we" was a slip of tongue but he found it strangely comforting. He would be in this together with Aren, the doctor had decided in his heart.
(Both sounds nice! I was thinking, maybe while shopping, Crux goes to check something while Aren waits by the cashier, then the braxton hicks contractions appear out of nowhere, making the male panic and call the doctor using the cashier anouncement call thing. That thing is usually used when a child in the shop is lost and have to call back their caretaker.)

Aren laughed nervously, having no clue that he should of prepared a list while inwardly panicking. "Right, sorry.." He said, nodding about needing the basic supplies, noticing the "we" in his words, raising his eyebrow slightly while smiling, silently wondering what that meant. Well, they were both going shopping so it kind of makes sense, but was that all?

"Of course. I'll show you around." Answered Aren, before finishing his food.
(That sounds interesting.... perhaps it would be the reason for them to exchange phone numbers, which is something that they had ommitted doing.)

With his stomahc full, Aren seemed to have more trouble getting up and Crux was getting used to helping him up. He took his arm and raise him up easily, staying close to make sure he got his footing before gesturing for him to move around. "After you. You are the host afterall." he smiled and said, even though he would love to support him.

The walk around was quick and Crux quickly worked out the things they needed. "At the very least we need to get the crib and much more diapers and clothes needed. And also some nursing products. I couldn't help but notice.... do you have enough clothes? If you are indeed breastfeeding, you could need nursing bras as well. I know how strange that sounded, but you would be surprised at how easily your breasts would lactate when they became accustomed to feeding a baby." He said commenting, before glancing at the clock on teh wall and realised how late that was. "God this is too late. I better leave quick. You must be so tired! I would be teaching you the massaging tomorrow maybe. After we get also the right lotiosn for it."
(clever!)

"A-Ah." Aren nodded, quickly writing down the things he said were needed on a small notebook he picked up earlier while showing him around the place, before also noticing how late it already was, taking a peek out his window outside, but only seeing darkness. "Okay, I'll look forward to it t-then." He told him, referring to the massage as he helped Crux with getting him ready to go outside, wondering if the jacket was warm enough protect him against the cold air.

"Be careful, okay? I'll see you.. tomorrow morning?" He fiddled with his hands a bit, his cheeks tinting a shade of red at the thought of the handsome doctor picking him up. Usually best friends or couples do that, but I guess Crux became his close friend. He offered the other male his bag, before following him to the door. He had to keep his urge of telling to stay, not knowing why he wanted to spend more time with him. When did he become so attached? They've had just met today. Was this something Aren had longed for? Crux's affection?
"Yes tomorrow morning. Say, 8:15? We would have some time to tidy up the schedule and all. Get some good rest, tomorrow we have lots to do together." The doctor said as he stood at the door. Under the street lamp, he could see Aren's ears tinted red. He looked incredibly young and innocent looking up at him, biting.his lips. He seemed to be fidgeting, and Crux smiled gently at him before tilting his face up. "So, good night." He said before kissing him gently. He was so close to his lips, and the temptation was great. Even Aren closed his eyes as if anticiipating a kiss on the lips as well, but Cruz managed to hold himself at the very last second and instead, kissed Aren's cheek. He then quickly disappeared into his car and drove away.

Crux slept very well, almost smiling as he looked forward to a whole day and night together with his new nurse. He came around 5 minutes before their scheduled time, waking up early thag morning to get even more pristinely dressed than he would normally. He flicked on his hair, ridying his tie against the mirror as he waited in the car, even though he desperatwly wantes to see Aren as ssoon as possible. He wouldnt want to startle Aren. He had been the one arriving early.
"I don't mind at 8:15 AM." Tensing up in shock, when he felt his chin tilted by Crux's warm soft hands. Closing his eyes as he felt his lips peck on the skin of his cheek, making Aren freeze. When he came back to his senses, he could already hear the car engine starting from outside his front yard, then driving away. He watched the moving light disappear, his hand subconsciously moving up to his cheek as he made a sincere closed eyes smile, his whole body feeling warm and fuzzy despite being in the cold night air. When he headed back inside, Aren quickly cleaned the dining table and kitchen area, before heading straight to bed, feeling exhausted.

The next day, he was woken up by the alarm on his phone, which was set to go off at 7 AM in the morning. The pregnant male took a nice shower and dressed into a soft cotton-made turtleneck sweater with his nurse scrub outfit on top. He headed to the kitchen to make a quick breakfast and also sorted out some papers, before Crux's car arrived.
Aa soon as his watch showed it was 8:14, Crux leapt out of the car and walked up the house. He pressed the doorbell at the exact second when the arm od the watch hit 8:15, somehow feeling nervous as he waited with an easy smile on him. He had a full suit on him today. He didnt wear a tie but he knew this shirt would show off his muscle. He didnt want to dress too formally as well so he could easily go shopping without appearing to be too awkward. He was very ready for this day.

He could hear slow footsteps as he waited, already imagining the waddling of Aren behind that door.
Aren had already finished sorting out his papers while eating breakfast an was relaxing on the couch, waiting patiently for the doctor to come pick him up. He didn't turn on the tv or anything, he just watched the clock before it exactly it 8:15 along with with the sound of the doorbell going off, which started the male a little bit. He carefully stood up by himself, before walking out the room, through the hallway, to the front door in a slow pace. He reached for the door knob, successfully unlocking it.

"H-Hi!" He squeaked out, being nervous so suddenly while looking at Crux's clothes. It looked like he put effort into dressing so neatly, yet so casually. Aren wondered if he did it for his sake. No it probably wasn't, thought Aren just so slightly shaking his head at the current thought he had. "You're o-on time today.." He opened the door even further, so the other could enter. It was pretty cold outside, so he needed to wear the coat this time. The male tried to reach out to grab the thick coat off the hook on the wall, only to struggle for a while.
"Hi to you as well, morning Aren. You have a good night of sleep yesterday?" The doctor smiled warmly at the nurse. He noticed the sweater and found it fit Aren quite well. The turtleneck making him look soft and gentle, eccetuating his character. He stepped through and closed the door behind him, shielding the cool air from outside.

"Yes I am on time. I just thought.... it would be rude to be late." He said as he looked at Aren atgemptint to reach the coat on the hanger, though his added weight was obviously making.him struggle to get on tiptoe. Crux held Aren's outstretched hand to stop him from another try, feeling pity for the heavily prrgnant male, and removed the coat from the hook easily. He put the coat over Aren as he said softly beside his cheek. "How did you manage to hang that up ibt rh first place when you could barely reach it? You are so adorable." He said with marked fondness in his voice.
Aren held the edges of the coat together, so it didn't fall as he looked up at Crux's face, only to shiver a little at how close he was. That was so sudden, he thought as he smiled slightly. He didn't hate it or anything, but his heart would beat a bit too much if their faces were so close. Getting too tense or excited could possible work up the babies too, and make them throw a tantrum;

"T-Thank you.. Umm, I kind of threw it on there without thinking I guess..?" He explained not remembering much when he put the coat up on the hook on the wall. It wasn't the same one he wore the day before. This coat was warmer and thicker, nice to protect the infants from the cold. Aren carefully put it on properly, before realising the coat was a bit too big. The oversized coat now made him look even more smaller and fragile, which made Aren feel a bit self-conscious.

Aren lightly tapped on the doctor's shoulder, blushing when he asked softly. "How do I look?" He looked desperate for the other's opinion.
The doctor smiled at how Aren obvuously was nervous for his thoughts. He put both his hands on Aren's shoulders and bend down to get face to face with Aren. "You look lovely. That coat made you look so cute. Everybidy's gonna want to take care of you now." He said with light teasing in his eyes as he ruffled Aren's fluffy hair. "And what I.love about.this.coat is it is able to warm you up, which is the most important point - You being protected." Crux said like he wanted to hint something but he didnt further elaborate. He opened the door again. "Let's go now. The earlier we get to the clinic the better. You wouldnt want another trip to the toilet right? I know it could be a problem now." He said craving to just hold his hand on Aren's waist, but he dared not do that when he was finding.himself quite attached to Aren already.
(Maybe after the shopping event that makes them exchange phone numbers and build more trust. They could plan to do a picnic and walk around in the park, then Aren comes across his abusive ex. Would that be a good idea? It's a little cliche though.)

He sighed in relief, but confused at the 'protected' thing. (I didn't get it either hahah) "T-Thank you very much." He said quietly, fiddling with just anything in reach, which now was his long sleeves as he looked Crux with a happy expression, before getting embarrassed again at the mention of needing to go to the toiled. "There's not kicking my bladder, n-nor do I feel need to go now.. eheh." He waddled closer to the attractive doctor, holding his hand nervously as he opened the door to outside.

"S-Sorry..! I just d-don't want to fall over again." He said, looking away while trying to carefully pull the other along to the car, almost forgetting to lock the door properly. He was getting excited again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,012 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,388 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,960 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,958 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8