Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots)
Name: Ren Stirling
How far along: Overdue.
Description: Brown hair, Pale skin, Slim frame, 5'8 tall, Black eyes.

Ren was still in his apartment, getting everything ready for the picnic. He was waddling around, grabbing all the things he needed, and had to get the food ready too.
Once the food was done, he packed them in the basket, and rolled up a mat.

After preparing, he sat down on the couch wincing at his aching stomach, rubbing it gently while trying to breath.
He had been getting aches since morning but it was probably normal braxton hicks. All he had to do now is wait for his best friend to arrive and get going.
Name: Sam Wilton
How far along: no
Description: Black hair, a bit tan skin, toned build, 6'1 tall, brown eyes.

Sam was walking to the Ren's room after he finished everything. It was a shame that he let his pregnant friend did almost everything for the picnic, but he didn't good with cooking or something like that. All he could do was just giving a good time for his best friend before his labor. Sma didn't know much about Ren's pregnancy. His friend didn't tell him anything. He just knew that Ren got pregnant from the guy in the club when he got drunk. Sam tried to take care his friend as much as he could. He came to visit his friend every day after his work. It was lucky for Sam that he choose to live at the same place with his friend last two years. "Hey, Ren! Are you aredy?" Sam said while he was knocking the door.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Hearing the knock, Ren stood up from the couch.
"Yes, I'm ready! Wait a second-" He answered, grabbing the food basket with the picnic mat, then waddled carefully towards the door.
He unlocked the door, greeting his best friend by immediately giving him a hug, his big stomach gently pressing against him. On que, Ren received a hard kick, making him wince a little.
He rubbed his own stomach, feeling the babies wake up from their nap.
Sam smiled, giving back his friend a tight hug. He could the babies were kicking against his stomach. He then placed a hand on the belly and also rubbed it gently. "Hmm, Someone is excited here?" He said then got the basket and all stuff from his friend. "Let me do it, You just can barely walk, right?" He siad, joking with his friend. Ren was the one who insisted on going picnic although Sam didn't agree that much with the babies that could come anytime soon.

(Hey, Sorry, but where will the labor happen? )
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(At the park when Sam goes to the restroom and stuff)

Ren smiled back, chuckling at he what he said, feeling his cheeks heat up by him touching his belly.

"I don't think I can walk anymore, I waddle now. But hey! I can carry the picnic mat, that one is not that heavy."
He answered back, trying to reach the mat that were in Sam's hands. After a few seconds of trying to reach, he gave up and just took Sam's arm.

"Let's get going before it becomes dark."
(I see, but Is restroom not too small for 4 babies? I mean it has no bed or something like that, right?)

Sam rubbed Ren's forehead and smiled as he was trying to get the nap. "Hmm, You're so naughty Ren." he said, smiling. Sam walked slowly as Rem took his arm. He didn't need to force his friend to walk too fast at this moment. They took a little long time till they get to Sam's car. He then helped Ron to get inside before put all stuff behind. "I've never imagined that we'll do this again at this moment" Sam smiled at his friend and placed his hand oh the belly again.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ren would be sitting on the mat or grass when his water breaks.)

"But it's fun and a good exercise for me." He told Sam, gently grabbing his hand and putting it on the place where the baby was kicking.

"The little ones are excited for a picnic too!"
Ren gleamed, smiling brightly, receiving another kick.

"Ow ow, that one hurt."
He rubbed his stomach as the siblings began to play with eachother, throwing kicks all over the place.
(He'll give birth on the mat too? It's just not easy for me to think about it lol I just thought to find another place that has more stuff after his water breaks)

Sam smiled as he rubbed Ren's belly, trying to calm the babies down. "Hmm, Somone is excited here, but someone almost can;t handle it too. Calm down, babies. You're hurting your dad so much" Sam said, smiling as the babies seemed to obay. They both giggled before Sam started his car and drove to the park. The weather was good for picnic if Sam didn't notice something different from his friend. Ren seemed to be using lots of energy to handle with the babies inside his belly, but Sam decided to not ask anything about it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(True. Sorry, I didn't think about it. Maybe they try to move under the shadow??)

"Ah! I forgot my seatbelt." Said Ren, thinking out loud. He pulled out the belt to make it longer, then tried to fasten it on the other side, but his stomach was getting in the way. The pregnant male let out struggling noises, trying to connect the two, but no avail.
Finally after a few minutes, he succeeded, making him sigh in relief. The belt felt pretty tight though, which was a little uncomfortable.

"That was tiring." He said, resting into his car seat. It was hard, trying to fasten his own belt, but was probably a funny sight to see for Sam.

When they arrived, Ren hopped out on his own, waddling to the back to get the stuff out. "Sammy! You should park the car first, before you'll need to pay. I'll find a spot and lay down the picnic!" He called out to Sam, who was still in his front seat. Ren was pretty stubborn when it came to these things. He hated being a burden.
(What do you mean? Sorry haha)

Sam didn't say anything as he saw his friend was having lots of problem with the seatbelt. he just smiled and tried to hide it from his friend. Ren was cute when he was focusing something. "Yeah, yeah, I know that was tiring, but it'll take a little long time to the park," He said, looking at his friend. Sometimes It was disappointed that they were still the friend. Sam would tell his true feeling if Ren didn't get pregnant last 9 months. He just thought that he would brave enough after Ren's labor

Sam looked at his friend as he heard that. Sam was not trusted his friend so much when he asked to do something by himself with that big belly. "Are you sure? You can just stay here and wait for me to park the car." He asked his friend although Ren would reject it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Like move under a true, in the shadow?)

"Sammy, I'm heavily pregnant, not deadly ill. I can do a few things like this without a sweat or two. That was a lie. I'd sweat a bit, but I can still do this!"
He answered back, already waddling to the park. He turned around and waved back at his crush, childishly sticking his tongue out.

Ren arrived safely at the centre of the park and sat down on the the soft grass, now unfolding the mat. Though he had to stop for a few minutes because he stomach began to ache again, making him wince and whimper a little. After 7 minutes the pain calmed down a bit. It was still hurting, but Ren could cover it up and could continue with what he was doing.

Once he finished laying down the picnic mat, which took a few more seconds, he sat down again, rubbing his own stomach, looking around for Sam.
(Okay, I see, but what do we play after Ren's water break? Drive back to his home?)

Sam took a little long time to park his car. It just took a little more time from him to make himself look good enough for his friend. Sam didn't trust Ren enough to let him alone for long time with that big belly, so he walked as fast as he could the gave a bright smile to his friend who was sitting almost the center of the park. He could see something wrong from Ren, but at least, he didn't want to ruin Ren's will. "Hmmm, Someone here has some problem with his back, huh?" Sam said, smiling as he got behind Ren then placed his hand on Ren's back to support him a bit. Sam could feel the babies was getting hard as he moved his hand forward.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Sure sure! I don't mind, though the title ahah)

Ren gasped in shock, turning around to see Sam supporting him. "You almost gave me a heart-attack! Geez.." He said sighing, but was grateful that he tried to support his back.
He patted the spot beside him, signalling him to sit.

"Come, let's eat. I'm getting hungry." Offered the pregnant male, ignoring the tensing pains in his stomach. "Hmm~ Guess what I made todaay?" Teased Ren, keeping the basket closed. He made Sammy's favorite special.
(Haha you can tell if you have another idea. I don't have it much now lol.)

Sam pretended to be more excited with the words from his friend. he knew how to treat it and made everything better fro them both. "Hmmm, Let me guess....Is that some sort of sandwich?....No...no that's too simple for you, right?" He smiled widely, trying to reach to the basket, and finally pretended to give up afterward. He then sat beside his friend and placed his hand on Ren's lap. "Everything is the best if that comes from you, Ren."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Geez, you always give up too fast." Said the pregnant male, playfully making a pouting face then laughed. "We'll you're half right, half wrong. I also made some sandwiches, but these are not easy to make since I had to cut them up in different sha- Let's open the basket!" Ren stopped himself from rambling, opening the food basket excitedly.

There was animal and flower shaped sandwiches, cut up melon fruit salad, painted cooked eggs, ect. It was like a whole picnic fiesta.
(Bump! Budabump bump! Badum!)
(bump)
(bump)
Oh, I've forgotten this lol. mind to do new one? or please remind me this rp, sorry for that haha
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Well, If you're bored of this one we can start a new rp if you want? I don't mind lol)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,130 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,007 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,352 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,165 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,053 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,952 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8