love bites (Closed with bhdire8 )
Jace watched him for a moment as if he wasn't really sure, it sounded strange like something out of a sci-fi movie but Jareth was right the babies weren't at all going to be small.. Still he really didn't want.. Jace got on his feet and made his way towards the bath room with Jareth. "I don't know.. it sounds weird." Jace said honestly once they were in the bathroom.
"It's perfectly fine if you dont want that. Just treat it as some old midwifery 'witchcraft' often used in the old days." Jareth shrugged and followed Jace down the bed. He kept a close eye on him but didn't help him too much this time. The walking and the exercise would be good for him now.
jace nodded deciding it better to turn the offer down. he turned the water on then looked to Jareth for a moment.. "you could stay.." Jace didn't might infact he kind of preferred it encase a contraction came well he was in the shower her could always lean on Jareth, that and he didn't actually want to be alone though he wouldn't have admitted it. "I mean if you want to.." He would just have to hope Jareth understood.
"Hmm whether i am staying depends on my wants, not yours?" Jareth teased, seeing right through Jace. He just liked teasing Jace sometimes, the blush creeping up the human's face's too adorable to resist. "And by staying... you mean I go into the tub with you or... just standing here." He asked with a smirk and stood there with crossed arms. He wouldn't be leaving Jace alone either way, though it felt good to know from time to time that Jace depended on him in certain ways.
Jace blushed turning his gaze away for a moment. "in the shower with me." he wasn't sure weather or not Jareth would expect that request, Jace wasn't sure he would have expected it from himself but he really did mean it and he suspected that the request might surprise the vampire a little. He leaned over and began starting the water still blushing slightly.
Jareth reacted fast and right when Jace was leaning over to start the water, he was already behind the human, naked and holding his bellybottom gently. He knew the pull on his back was the greatest when he lean forward, and was caring enough to take things into his own hands in relieving the pressure. "Careful.... you should let me do it, now that I am here." He said.
"Jace was surprised but he didn't protest she straightened up then let Jareth take over turning on the water as Jace got undressed setting his clothes aside It bugged him that there were things he couldn't do, and sometimes he would forget that he couldn't do that, at least it was almost over then he could get back to doing things.
Jareht couldn't deny his attraction to Jace's body, swollen with babies to the brim. He took advantage of his close proximity to the human and caressed his bare belly that's littered with stretchmarks, no matter how diligent they were in applying the balm. "I am really starting to miss the days when you collapse back onto the bed attempting to stand up yourself." He said, a smile clear in his tone. He saw Jace was ready and helped him into the tub.
Jace rolled his eyes, though it was obvious he was amused leaning on Jareth he got in the shower, he was right, this had been a good idea the water eased the muscles in his back and he felt him self relaxing, that is until a few moments latter he was taken by a contraction. It was a good thing he had chosen to have Jareth with him otherwise the male might have fallen.
Jareth offered his broad chest for Jace to lean against, he himself holding the massive belly carefully as it harden and raised up a little higher. He oculd feel Jace's trembling slightly, his hands gripping on his arms for support throughout the vigorous contraction. He muttered little nonsense into Jace's ears, distracting him from the harsh spasm of his womb that would move the babies further down.
Jace clung to Jareth trying to keep his breathing steady. He could feel both children pressing lower his hips ached, the contraction went on for about 15 seconds before finally going away. Jareth was right, they were only getting stronger.Still standing somehow helped a bit and the water eased some of the pain.
Jareth could feel the contracion leaving and he took the showerhead off the war to massage on Jace's aching hips and lower back. He rotated the showerhead, distributing the splashing of water evenly around the area, keeping his firm hold on the laboring man. Jace's belly was pressing sideways to Jareth, and he looked at the slightly squirming belly intently. These 2 little guys had been the reason they come together, and perhaps he should thank them for being the starting point of their relationship, contrary to traiditon.
"Thank you." Jace said softly as he felt Jareth taking the shower head to his hips and back. He didn't miss the way Jareth was looking at him either and Jace smiled lightly. "What are you thinking about." He was sill leaning on Jareth a bit but he moved one hand over to his belly running a hand over it in an effort to calm the twins a bit. Both were active after the last contraction.
The belly in fact was an odd addition to Jace's frame. It looked large and distended, his whole centre of gravity had shifted much to accommodate for the extra weight. "Hmm? Thinking about how our lives had changed over the last few months, and how these little babies are in fact the key to us getting together. They are our little cupids..." He said with a smile. Whenever Jace rubbed against his own belly, he felt extra "motherly" and it always put a smile on Jareth.
Jace chuckled lightly the babies soon calmed and he closed his eyes thinking over Jareth's words. "You're right, if not for them things would have turned out much different don't you think?" Jace wondered what would have happened to him, how long he would have stayed down there? It was strange to think about, just a few months ago he had been scared of Jareth and now?... well the man wasn't nearly as frighting as he liked others to think he could be.
Jareth was unaware how harmless he had been now in Jace's mind. He smiled and took the belly in his hands, pushing it slightly higher. "I hadn't ever thought it possible for me to become parents really. Not ever in my long life. I just didn't think it .. necessary to a certain extend? Thye are indeed miracles to me." He commented, kissing on the highest point of JAce's belly.
Jace smiled lightly turning up the heat on the water just slightly. Jace had been so unsure about these children at first he hadn't even wanted them.. he didn't think it was possible but now he wasn't sure he could imagine a life without them. It seemed strange really, but as odd as all of this was he wouldn't have it any other way.

For a long few minutes he stayed there, until he felt anther pain starting and braced him self against Jareth his body tensing the pain started low in his back and moved around to his belly.
Jareth repeated how he did, removing the shower head to massage on Jace's lower back. He held his waist gently, letting him lean against. From how Jace was supporting his lower belly, he imagined the pain was spreading to more parts. He sneaked his hand down from his waist to his lower belly and was quite surprised by how hard it had become tensing up.
Jace stayed like this for a long few moments groaning but eventually the pain ended and he was able to relax once again. Still, they had been in for awhile now the water was starting to get colder. "We should probably get out." he said softly, that and he really didn't want to stand much more he was starting to get tired.
Jareth silently lifted Jace out og the tub and proceeded to wipe him dry. With a sleeping gown, he moved Jace out into their adjoining master bedroom. He put him down on the bed brfore moving a gym ball out. "They say it would make you feel better bouncing.on it. Want to try?" He asked smiling encouragingly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,790 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,100 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,712 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,217 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,151 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,082 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8