love bites (Closed with bhdire8 )
More so then before?" Jace mumbled a bit stunned. "What do you mean? What kinds of other changes?" Perhaps senseing there father one of the twins pressed a foot against Jareth's hand. Jace smiled lightly when he felt it and laid his head closer to Jareth. This had all been vary strange but it had been awhile sense it had really 'bothered' him. After Jace had accepted what was happening a few weeks ago he had calmed down quite a bit.
"With their magical core settling, you would need more replensihment. vampire replensihment." Jareth said hinting more blood into their diet. He contemplated and bit open his finger. A small drop of blood appeared quickly and he offered it to Jace. "Drink. This should work even better." It would be a pure form of power from their father, more effective in quenching Jace's thirst for blood in dealing with the twins' demands than normal blood they ingested. "And I am hoping they would grow a lot faster the next few weeks in sizes as well. They are way too small now at this stage."
Jace shook his head, he didn't like the idea of drinking blood he had put up with it because he had to but he really didn't like it, and to drink it straight from Jareth Jace really didn't like the idea. Except, within a few moments despite his protest Jace's gaze settled on the drop of blood and like they had before his eyes took on that slight glow. He hesitated for a long time and then finnaly he began to drink.
Jareth frowned hard and was quickly thinking of ways to convince Jace of the necessity of drinking before he saw the glow. He couldn't help but notice the canines of Jace growing a little longer as he drank, the sucking on his wound was like an inborn nature for Jace. He wondered if this pregnancy and being around so many vampires had anything to do with the slight awakening of his vampire blood in his veins. watching Jace suck eagerly, Jareth smiled indulgently at him, not knowing how loving his face was now.
Jace continued for awhile but eventually he released Jareth's hand. He was quiet for a few moments but he seemed content. He felt a lot better, the effects were working quickly and the twins finally quit moving after a bit falling asleep. Jace curled up close to Jareth he did not even think twice as he draped an arm over the vampire and nuzzled his head closer. "Thank you." He said softly, so softly in fact that even Jareth might not have heard it properly.
Jareth was a little surprised by how Jace initiated such an intimate action, though he complied holding his waist firmly. He tilted his head to nudge into Jace's head as well, smiling but didn't exactly responded to his thank you. He didn't hear it clearly, but he could see how Jace's red and luscious lips moved, and knew exactly what he had said. He just cuddled close to Jace, silently showing his "no problem".
After awhile Jace fell asleep content with simply being there. In the weeks that fallowed many days went on a lot like that one had, except without the runin with LeRoy. It was obvious the vampire still didn't approve but Jace stuck close to Jareth even going to meetings with him. He found it interesting often listening to what the others were saying. There were many there that underestimated him or didn't think he was paying attention. Of course, he always was at least a little bit. However, besides that not many others gave him to much trouble.
Jareth had been very blunt in showing all other members of his clan, and also representatives from others, that JAce was his mate and he wouldn't tolerate any kind of disrespect. He had been growling and watching each one with warning eyes as he entered into meeting the very first time, togehter with Jace. It was clear that Jace was now slightly weighed down by the babies, who were both growing rapidly as Jareth had predicted. Jace had now required a lot of help getting up and down of the chair, and Jareth had been waiting for the chance to suggest perhaps he should go into the shower with Jace. He was a little worried about the human losing his balance somehow.

After another day of meeting, which was almost towards the end of the summit, Jareth was walking back to their chambers with a hand protectively along Jace's waist. "I bet today must be boring for you... those territoiral disputes are a norm. They always argue about it during these meetings with no real outcome."
"It's not boring." Jace said as they made there way back. The short walk had become a bit of a chore for the male but he still managed it well enough. "It's actually kind of interesting but how come you don't just set up some sort of mapping system. You said you argue about it a lot, wich I can see. But if nothing ever changes how come you don't do something so it will?" It was only with Jareth that Jace brought this up, otherwise he knew vary well that it was not his place to speak. After all, he wasn't a vampire.
"Hmm a mapping system, yea that might actually work. To settle the dispute once and for all. You know how they are, whenever htat place had benefits, they would claim it was their land. Not only for natural resources, but also the distribution of human population. Perhaps if we have a clear pciture of the area, we could discuss base on something more solid." Jareth considered and wrapped his hand around Jace's waist that's thickened considerably now. "Thank you Jace. We old people really need new ideas and a fresh mindset like you." He smiled and thanked him, bumping their shoulders together slightly while he helped him a little with walking.
"You're welcome." Jace said softly as they continued down the hallway. When they did finally reach the room Jace sat down at the edge of the bed gazing up at Jareth. "Of course then the only problem is how you chose who goes where I don't know how you would want to go about that." He said with a shrug. Jace smiled lightly, as if he had just remembered something. "Hey, did you still want me write that story about you?" Over the last few months he had learned enough Jace suspected, that besides the fact it would take time it wouldn't be to hard.
"Yea sure why not. I think it would be interesting to see how you are viewing me, on top of everything." Jareth nodded removing his formfitting jacket. Losing his cuffs, he eyed Jace with a smile, slightly amused at how he was rubbing his vast belly with both hands, like a child cradling his favourite toy. "And I am also interested in which part of my life you would choose to develop on. Perhpas you could start writing during those long meetings. You could bring a laptop with you."
Thats what I was thinking, about taking things from the meeting to help with the writing. Are you sure that would be ok though?" He knew Jareth approved but there may be other vampires that wouldn't and Jace didn't want to cause any trouble during the meetings. "What part would you prefer I write about? Do you care?"
"Don't make me sound like a unfeeling bastard not caring about whatever you do." Jareth smirked and responded to the last question. "that would be perfectly fine, i think the others would feel better if you are occupied really. They are too insecured to have you staring down on them." He added after taking off his shirt to change into his sleeping robe. "You only need a comfortable chair with lots of cushions." He chuckled to himself imagining Jace with a thick glasses and a pen on his ear.
He couldn't help but chuckle slightly, "Yea, alright. I'll at least try not to." He was teasing. and after a few moments he to began to change for bed pulling off his shirt and changing into shorts. He didn't bother with anything else. Sense the pregnancy had progressed he was hot a lot of the time it was more comfortable with his shirt off and besides, he didn't think the vampire would mind.
"You better put on more lotion Jace. Especially at the bottom part." Jareth commented seeing Jace get changed. The belly was marred by horrendous and angry stretchmarks, especially at the bottom of it. "And you have been scratching it, i see." He said further seeing scratchmarks on the side. He sighed and stood up to find some antiseptics. "You shouldn't be doing that, if you scratch on those any further, it would draw blood and you know how aromatic that is?" He said applying the cotton balls with the liquid. "This will sting." he warned before dabbing the area with the it.
Jace winced as the liquid touched his skin "I can't help it even with the lotion it itches." Jace wimped slightly. Of course, it made sense given the fact that his body had little time to adjust to all the growing the twins had done. Itching, and sore muscles had become a common complaint. Still, even with the scratching he had tried to be vary careful not to draw any blood.
"Would this be better?" Jareth put his cool hand on Jace's belly so he could flower the termpature a little. The skin was so tightly stretched it was like any more growth would rip it apart. "you should bring along with you the lotion. Perhpas i would add a little mint to it so it cuold be cooling." They were almost embracing each other, tending to Jace's belly, breathing the same air.
Jace nodded slowly seeming to realax a bit as Jareth pressed a cool hand to his belly. It was little relief, but it was something and that was still a lot better then nothing at all. After a moment Jace reached over grabbed the lotion and smiled some handing it to Jareth, "Will you help me?" He asked softly a little embarced but he knew that the vampire likely wound't mind an excuses to touch his belly more.
Jareth was surprised at the request, for Jace never truely ask for anything from him. It pleased him even more to be asked of something, on top of the fact that he got to touch the belly more. Optimistically speaking, this proved that Jace was trusting him enough to be demanding something. "I would be glad to." Taking over the lotion, he nodded. "Will you mind shifting a little? I find this angle a little awkward. Just... close your eyes and enjoy this." Seeing Jace doing as he asked, he gnetly shifted the heavily pregnant man onto his own lap, so that Jace was sitting between his legs, his head on his shoulder and Jareth get to access his belly easily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,980 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,229 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,142 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,888 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,043 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,917 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8